Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch? -SUPERJACK-

S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch?

Night Four

Numbertwo was lynched, he was Telepath (Judge)

LINK TO SETUP

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Hidden Witch
    Hidden Witch

Hidden Witch Hunter
    Hidden Witch Hunter
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    @Iced_Monopoly
    @sheepsaysmeep
    @Scvmurderer
    @Efekannn02
    @bird
    Hybrid -Newsboy [Or girl] (Crier)
    Numbertwo - Telepath (Judge)

Night ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Its 2am, so I'll get back to this in the morning, but efe remove your vote. I believe your town, only because if you're not, yesterday was borderline gamethrow.

There's a good chance it's scv, but this game is so lazy that I feel a VCA will solve it, which ll do in the morning unless someone wants to do one while I sleep. My point is, unvote for the time being, because today is the last day and hammering can cost us the game.

(not sure if SJ implemented it or not, but if town gets lynched today, scum wins, and vice versa, sort of a 'final day' to wrap the game up)

Monopoly of the Iced variety

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    -vote bird
    @Efekannn02 how are you town reading this slot. He hasnt done anything, then in mylo comes in and votes/puts bird at L1 without so much as a comment.

You are town, you and i are the only confirmed ones. Im trying to work with you here, but yoi need to unvote and revaluate your position on scv

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep View Post
    -vote scvmurderer

90% sure it's this
    Still rather concerned with your misvoting of numbertwo last day, and never coming back to rectify it. Looked like a half assed attempt to write off his lynch as a pseudo-support, while avoiding scrutiny.

Anyways, somehow more importantly, your footnotes have firebringer tagged in them, what history do you have with FB? (when? FMs past?, general shit?) kthx.

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    @Efekannn02 how are you town reading this slot. He hasnt done anything, then in mylo comes in and votes/puts bird at L1 without so much as a comment.

You are town, you and i are the only confirmed ones. Im trying to work with you here, but yoi need to unvote and revaluate your position on scv
    how the hell are you comfirmed for all i know all of you lied with your tpr claims or i borderline threw the game to get town status
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Still rather concerned with your misvoting of numbertwo last day, and never coming back to rectify it. Looked like a half assed attempt to write off his lynch as a pseudo-support, while avoiding scrutiny.

Anyways, somehow more importantly, your footnotes have firebringer tagged in them, what history do you have with FB? (when? FMs past?, general shit?) kthx.
    i visit this site like once every 24 hours to make like a one line post
    God makes mistakes; some of you are proof

"You can read sheep?" - Maki Harukawa
    "would you like to try shoving it up my ass?" - Firebringer

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

This should be more than enough of a 'defense' to convince you to hammer him.
    Your just upset efe has figured this game out
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

Wait wtf. Iced was town? Omg that was unexpected... /s

Ggwp, game wasn't hard to follow lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #426
    Ganelon

To be honest I thought it was sheep

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Well this was incredibly painful to play. Thankgod it's over.
    it was just 22 pages it wasnt that painful it was easy

i think mvp belongs to me for finding the possible scumteams
    scv+number2large
    bird+number2large

all of you played terrible especially bird for playing scummy only scums fake lynch because of hate towns would just live with it or give up

iced is close to the second place in mvp in my opinion

damn typing on laptop is hard its been 7 days i was in england the whole time lol AND I CANT TYPE FFS!
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #430

22 pages of literally nothing constructive happening. We lynched the lurker scum stereotypes and got lucky. For the record, birds play was bad, but it was so bad it couldn't have been scum when you consider scum had no night kill abilities, it had to be bad town, which is why I stopped going after him

31. ISO #431

You also got buddied hard efe. You refused to swap votes to scv, and were defending him. Despite the fact that he was not defending himself from accusations, and not contributing to the game, all he did was deflect or compliment you, and you ate that shit up and nearly cost us the game on a bird lynch. Definitely no mvp behaviour there, you need to be able to revaluate your reads, post game hindsight is too late.

32. ISO #432

You also got buddied hard efe. You refused to swap votes to scv, and were defending him. Despite the fact that he was not defending himself from accusations, and not contributing to the game, all he did was deflect or compliment you, and you ate that shit up and nearly cost us the game on a bird lynch. Definitely no mvp behaviour there, you need to be able to revaluate your reads, post game hindsight is too late.
    dont worry i just wanted to lynch bird if there was arsonist we would had lost already scv was my next pick to lynch anyway so all of your arguments are invalid against me
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    dont worry i just wanted to lynch bird if there was arsonist we would had lost already scv was my next pick to lynch anyway so all of your arguments are invalid against me
    No, theyre not. That was our only day to lynch, if town got lynched, then the game was over. There was also not arsonist, we confirmed this on day 2 or 3, with mechanics. There was never a threat. If you wont admit your mistakes and learn from them, and want to continue playing with your head up your own ass, thats fine, but youre going to end up continually blacklisted from games.

34. ISO #434

No, theyre not. That was our only day to lynch, if town got lynched, then the game was over. There was also not arsonist, we confirmed this on day 2 or 3, with mechanics. There was never a threat. If you wont admit your mistakes and learn from them, and want to continue playing with your head up your own ass, thats fine, but youre going to end up continually blacklisted from games.
    i wont admit from my mistakes because they arent any! wtf are the win conditions on the setup? and who said that this is the last day? we could still mislynch and then lynch and win ffs
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    How come?
    Are you kidding? It was painful to WATCH, imagine... Inactive, only stupid guys running in circles. I lost the other which witch and it was 10x funner than this. I'd say Iced is MVP, but no, not even MVP: this game was too bad to get a MVP. You just had to have a brain quarter to win, whatever was your team.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you kidding? It was painful to WATCH, imagine... Inactive, only stupid guys running in circles. I lost the other which witch and it was 10x funner than this. I'd say Iced is MVP, but no, not even MVP: this game was too bad to get a MVP. You just had to have a brain quarter to win, whatever was your team.
    screw you i deserve mvp i found possible scum teams and one of them was right
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #440