Witch
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Witch

1. ISO #1

Witch

Make leaving LW as a Witch will be considered as a gamethrow.
    I hate that he leaves a LW and tells who is mafia.
    His win condition - play with evils, not play with town.

Also many pepole called me "trash" when i tried to claim something and "kill yourself, he plays with evils, not mafia".
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Witch

Witch plays with no one but them self. They can use Mafia/Triad to help achieve their win condition but they are not bound to work hand in hand with them.

Nothing wrong with Witch turning on Mafia/Triad. If you were the Disguiser in the game I played a few hours ago where the Witch revealed him when they were getting lynched, you should have just used your night ability after the lynch. I personally think it was a fair action seeing as the Mafia players voted up the Witch to trial. As Triad/Mafia sometimes you gotta think, is it wise to vote this person right now? If this player was you, just take it as a learning experience on what I just said.

8. ISO #8

I believe the win condition reads something like, "survive and see the town lose the game."

The Witch loses as soon as she dies. She has no teammates. This is the case for most neutral evils; helping the town lose is no longer a requirement after death. She could leave the name of every single evil in her last-will, and it still wouldn't be considered game-throwing.

I played a game as Auditor the other day. I converted someone to Mafioso, and he screamed "I was audited!" to the heavens almost immediately. This prevented me from whispering him, because it would expose both of us as evil to anyone paying attention. So I put "#3 is mafioso" in my last-will: if he lost me the game, then I would in-turn lose him the game. That is not gamethrowing. And even if I didn't have a justifiable reason, it still wouldn't be gamethrowing. (we teamed up the next day anyway, though, and I deleted my last-will, lol).

Neutral evils have no allegiance to the mafia or triad. In their win-condition, the operative word is "survive." If they want to use their last-will to help town win, they are not breaking the rules or throwing the game: they've already lost.

9. ISO #9

Witch turning against Mafia that helped Witch win is asshat. These players are usually banned from my lobbies. As Auditor, if I PM'd a mafia member, I put it in my last will. No asshat Mafia should kill their neutral evils, and no asshat neutral evil should kill their Mafia. However, it is NOT gamethrowing as long as the NEvil is 100% sure of winning if he does that.

Killing a as or vice versa when you are not sure of winning however should be considered as griefing. You harm your team's chances of winning by killing potential allies for no reason, instead of killing a townie.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post

Also many pepole called me "trash" when i tried to claim something and "kill yourself, he plays with evils, not mafia".
    I agree with you that it's being an asshole though ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #11

/thread:

Mafia should kill witch the second they can without losing their grip on the game. Witch has the possibility to turn on mafia, and should as the game progresses as mafia will want to kill the witch (because witch will want to kill mafia).

So, it's in the witch's best interest to make sure the mafia still needs him until it's too late to kill him. If mafia causes witch to die, then the witch should have no qualms with killing off the mafia.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Some of the opinions in this thread, if serious, are seriously shocking.
    This post was so edgy I cut myself reading it. Stating "I THINK SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM IS STUPID," then refusing to specify is hilarious.

14. ISO #14

D1, Me as GF kills a random person and its witch, I am then reported because I killed a witch as mafia. How does that make sense? If mafia has no idea you are witch and kills you deal with it. There is a reason Witch isn't part of the mafia and thats because Witch has MANY allies they can work with or work against and its a chaos role. I'm sorry if mafia lynched or killed you but in my opinion I have seen far too many 1v1v1 with Witch Town Mafia lynch mafia so witch can get solo win to say its throwing.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    D1, Me as GF kills a random person and its witch, I am then reported because I killed a witch as mafia. How does that make sense? If mafia has no idea you are witch and kills you deal with it. There is a reason Witch isn't part of the mafia and thats because Witch has MANY allies they can work with or work against and its a chaos role. I'm sorry if mafia lynched or killed you but in my opinion I have seen far too many 1v1v1 with Witch Town Mafia lynch mafia so witch can get solo win to say its throwing.
    This is why mafia should kill witch if they have enough power to do so and still win, as witch can make mafia kill their teammates.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post

Disagree. Witch plays to win, with or without mafia. Leaving mafia members alive doesn't guarantee a witch's win. On some cases, where some mafia players are punks, it may cause the witch to lose. it is usually safer for witch to eliminate one or two mafia members to prevent a mafia majority. A mafia majority may lower the witch's winning chance. Leaving a dn to out a mafia, is a legit tactic. It serves as a threat to the mafia - "I am witch, and if you kill me, you lose too". As such, the witch shall not be killed if mafia has the thought of doing so at any point.

Gamethrowing is when someone who has the intention to lose the game or his own role. Helping the town at some point can also be considered a strategy for a witch. It is hard to confirm a gamethrowing witch so, don't even try.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Danil View Post
    Disagree. Witch plays to win, with or without mafia. Leaving mafia members alive doesn't guarantee a witch's win. On some cases, where some mafia players are punks, it may cause the witch to lose. it is usually safer for witch to eliminate one or two mafia members to prevent a mafia majority. A mafia majority may lower the witch's winning chance. Leaving a dn to out a mafia, is a legit tactic. It serves as a threat to the mafia - "I am witch, and if you kill me, you lose too". As such, the witch shall not be killed if mafia has the thought of doing so at any point.

Gamethrowing is when someone who has the intention to lose the game or his own role. Helping the town at some point can also be considered a strategy for a witch. It is hard to confirm a gamethrowing witch so, don't even try.
    Yea, and you can't gamethrow as witch if you're already dead

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

18. ISO #18

It's an old cringy thread, that i posted after raging at witch, that left a LW.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea, and you can't gamethrow as witch if you're already dead
    But you can be a fucking asshole though.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

LW as witch is not an asshole. It is to send a warning to mafia not to kill the witch intentionally. It is a viable strategy for witch to prevent losing by dying to mafia.
    If witch gets lynched by the Town, then it is. And it happens.

23. ISO #23

Who the fuck cares lol it's a game, and youve lost. Why does it matter who wins if you can't win?
    People can do what they want,and shouldn't feel guilty. If you want to help mafia with LW, do it. If not , dont.
    EZ

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

24. ISO #24

Mafia votes are part of town. It tells mafia not to be lynch happy. So, no matter what, witch is not being an asshole for outing mafia names in lw. On top of that, witch, by nature is a betrayer and evil. It is just living up to it's name. I just feel that... As a mafia, even if i got back stabbed by a witch, it is pretty standard.