S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER - - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER -

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I've played house on the hill. It's hard for the heroes to win imo unless the traitor los the amulet of ages. I've seen Shadows Over Camelot, I have Zombicide on my to buy list
    With everything in Betrayal at House on the Hill - depends on the haunt!

2. ISO #852
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Omg SORRY MAN but ugh... you acted scummy lol
    Nah, fam, we were the idiots here; a number of things actually pointed to Distorted (and, indirectly, Noz) being scum.

For example:
    Blink's death - who had something to gain from that? Distorted, because, in Blink's eyes, Distorted was a confirmed townie; it put everyone else in a bad light.

Welp, gg, in any case. I hope to see you around @OzyWho for the Nightless. Trust me, this game is definitely for you. It can be frustrating at first, especially if people refuse to believe you.

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Nah, fam, we were the idiots here; a number of things actually pointed to Distorted (and, indirectly, Noz) being scum.

For example:
    Blink's death - who had something to gain from that? Distorted, because, in Blink's eyes, Distorted was a confirmed townie; it put everyone else in a bad light.

Welp, gg, in any case. I hope to see you around @OzyWho for the Nightless. Trust me, this game is definitely for you. It can be frustrating at first, especially if people refuse to believe you.
    I blame mag and MM, Ozy and I fought for justice :P

Also, just so everyone on the forum appreciates this: my "meta" apparently was different, and MM's "meta" was more passive. In neither case did our "meta" our discussions of our "meta" yield to anything fruitful.

4. ISO #854
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Also, just so everyone on the forum appreciates this: my "meta" apparently was different, and MM's "meta" was more passive. In neither case did our "meta" our discussions of our "meta" yield to anything fruitful.
    True.

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Distorted is MVP because he won and it was undoubtedly because of him. MM or Noz should be LVP.

I just want to reiterate - giving ISOs, multiquoting people and constructing narratives, and reading metas hurt the town. Discussing probabilities and dissecting our interactions, as well as role-claiming, helped town. (Just so in future games when I advocate for these techniques again people don't think it's unhelpful).

7. ISO #857

Distorted is MVP because he won and it was undoubtedly because of him. MM or Noz should be LVP.

I just want to reiterate - giving ISOs, multiquoting people and constructing narratives, and reading metas hurt the town. Discussing probabilities and dissecting our interactions, as well as role-claiming, helped town. (Just so in future games when I advocate for these techniques again people don't think it's unhelpful).
    lol, not arguing on the LVP part
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

8. ISO #858

I blame mag and MM, Ozy and I fought for justice :P

Put your face in the light!

Your meta was DEFINETLY different, you were so good!! I had IRL commitments I knew only when they came soooo... yeah maybe I was less active, plus the setup doesn't allow any pressure voting because you're always at MYLO somewhere. But don't worry, I should be good for the Black Flag Nightless!

About the meta, it can be useful (e.g. Ozy can't read posts, so don't take all the reading errors as scumtells). A behavior change like mine or yours shouldn't really affect people's vision. Thinking about it, the only one it affected is Distorted... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #859

Don't go telling it's bad to ISO multiquote and constructing narratives, lol... Sometimes, rolecalls help. Other times they kill town. Probabilities? If possible, of course. But you must never, NEVER stop reading people and making cases against them. LVP doesn't exist glad because I'd get it if it was a thing lol...

You here for Black Flag?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Put your face in the light!

Your meta was DEFINETLY different, you were so good!! I had IRL commitments I knew only when they came soooo... yeah maybe I was less active, plus the setup doesn't allow any pressure voting because you're always at MYLO somewhere. But don't worry, I should be good for the Black Flag Nightless!

About the meta, it can be useful (e.g. Ozy can't read posts, so don't take all the reading errors as scumtells). A behavior change like mine or yours shouldn't really affect people's vision. Thinking about it, the only one it affected is Distorted... :P
    Dont Do A Tirion Fordring On Us M8
    I Like Ice Cream