Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER -

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also by roll clamming on day one anytime powers that claim on day two we could have directly contradicting leads which would give us a witch or a town and by not lynching today odds are our day to Lynch would most likely tell us he guaranteed evil or town
    I'm not a grammar nazi, but 'roll clamming'? Were you under some stress when you wrote this post? You seem to have done it in a hurry.

3. ISO #153

Guys, I ask for more opinion and less lurking. I see that this page has been viewed more than 40 times since my last post, yet no comments?
    ---
    Discussion:
    Should we all agree to public role claim + lynch on Day1?
    We still have time for that. It will give us PLENTY of information to work with on D2.
    I am, personally, against that idea. But it is definitely a viable strategy we could go for!
    ---
    Why I ask discussing this topic? Because I feel like it is the ONLY decision we could still make on D1. If not - then there is nothing but speculations for us to discuss on D1 anymore. So, unless 2-3 people want to go through with that idea, see you all in 48 hours.

Cheers.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    So just like an original thought - if there are 0 killing roles, then we're not under direct pressure to finish ot quickly. The only problem is some of them may do things to confuse us.

The non-killing roles are:
    (1) Misdirection Witch/Witch
    (2) Cyromage/Consort
    (3) Visionary/Consigliere
    (4) Silencer/Blackmailer
    (5) Earthbinder/Architect
    (6) Telepath/Judge

(1) A normal witch might confuse the town power roles.
    (2) A consort isn't that bad because the target is informed of being roleblocked. I imagine we'll be killing people through lynching generally and not trigger happy vigilantes.
    (3) A consig doesn't bother us too much. They will learn who the town power roles are. This is only bad if they also have a killing role who can then take them out.
    (4) A blackmailer would be the ideal scenario because then we could get someone who can be confirmed town if they can't speak. So if someone isn't speaking tomorrow, don't immediately assume that they are a lurker and a scum. In fact, we should think of a way for us to signal that we are blackmailed. Maybe being online for an extended period and not posting? Idk.
    (5) Architect seems funky. I don't know what to think about this.
    (6) Judge. If they ever call court, just VOTE INNOCENT ON WHOEVER IT IS. Very important.

The roles only become intimidating if they are paired with a killing role. If we have 0 killing roles, I think our best bet is to just keep inno-ing people and let the town powers work their magic.
    Agreed about the strategy.

However, a silencer is VERY easy to counter since the BM'd CAN say "I am blackmailed." and vote/unvote people. The only bad thing is that someone could lie about being BM'd.
    Judge is blind voting, so you can't "vote innocent". The best thing to do is to agree on a guy to lynch the next day in case of court, so we already have the debate done and just lynch a suspect instead of letting scums control votes.

Conclusion: No lynch D1, agree on someone to lynch next day if court happens, and if blackmailed indicate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #155

I never disclaimed it i am citizen
    You said you were probably lying anyway and tried to cover your play, adding confusion to the game.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #156

There's no other way aside from a role claim to even have any suspects at the moment
    What the hell? How do you think Vanilla FMs, such as Black Flag Nightless, are played? I already explained with an example why mass rolecalling was a bad idea. Did you even read it? You're going down and down in my scum reads atm please read everything and provide your thoughts on a strategy by reading the setup. Comment the no-lynch D1 stance most of us have (I think) and give your own stance. Stop asking everyone to say their roles, it's dumb.

7. ISO #157

Also by roll clamming on day one anytime powers that claim on day two we could have directly contradicting leads which would give us a witch or a town and by not lynching today odds are our day to Lynch would most likely tell us he guaranteed evil or town
    The setup is unforgiving, we cannot adopt such a strategy.

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I would agree with you that D1 lynch for info is a playable strategy. Especially if we do it based on public role claims as @blinkskater said earlier. Lynch info + Role Claim info = we are gambling on finding the correct evil on D2, with, probably, high chance of success.

However, since @Soviet_Love pointed out that it's basically 50/50 wether evils will have one or none killers - I am confident that abstaining on D1 is still our best option.

If evils would have a gaurenteed killer, then going for that D1 role claim + lynch info could be worth considering. And even then it would be, probably, better to not D1 lynch at all.

Who is "we"? You and the other Witch?

----
    Now, having said all that. I am confident that any provocation to use VOTE on D1 should be seen as supicious activity. Not even to mention actually using VOTE. "yeh we should not vote {votes someone}" - lol?
    "we" is everyone apparently... Let's not focus on this, not now. I really think we're gaining info just by people's behaviors D1 without lynching. Then, the potential deaths on N1 will indicate us what to do. Plus, the TPRs might help us in some way.

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The setup is unforgiving, we cannot adopt such a strategy.
    I agree. This setup can be incredibly scumside or townsided (I.E Scum get Grandmaster and the GF thing which I can't remember the name of. Townsided if the scum get no killing roles and somewhat scumsided if they get one killing role)
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

10. ISO #160

Now, having said all that. I am confident that any provocation to use VOTE on D1 should be seen as supicious activity. Not even to mention actually using VOTE. "yeh we should not vote {votes someone}" - lol?
    I legit did that ^^ but it's not a vote with intent to lynch. It's a pressure vote. Don't worry, it's a very common thing in FM, and you must not go mad if you get pressure voted. It's just to gain information from a specific player, usually because they are silent/suspicious.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Obviously, my previous post says nothing against everyone to public role claim.
    If we detect something like "either he or he is lying" - we can still go for that D1+D2 lynch.
    Read my reasons on why we must not mass claim on D1. We'll see on D2, but for now it's a terrible idea.

13. ISO #163

My shitty D1 predictions
    Soviet will somehow turn out to be scum
    The new players will carry town
    Blink will claim doc and then flip arso.

thats it for now on the shitty D1 predictions(note all of these are memes and if they all do happen praise me as your god :P)
    ~Kanye West

14. ISO #164

I legit did that ^^ but it's not a vote with intent to lynch. It's a pressure vote. Don't worry, it's a very common thing in FM.
    A thing being common doesn't make it right.
    Right now your pressure voted target can delay his response just a little bit longer so you, the voter, look more suspicious. And honestly, every minute any vote stays on - the voter looks more and more suspicious to me. Just do me a favor and cancel your vote, will you? It makes me nervous af about you.

15. ISO #165

Sorry, I forgot if it was mentioned before. But what's a TPR?
    I had put in in parentheses (sorry if it's the bad word for that")")... Town Power Role. Aka anything town that's not citizen.

16. ISO #166
    Ganelon

Right now your pressure voted target can delay his response just a little bit longer so you, the voter, look more suspicious. And honestly, every minute any vote stays on - the voter looks more and more suspicious to me. Just do me a favor and cancel your vote, will you? It makes me nervous af about you.
    Interesting post.

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    My shitty D1 predictions
    Soviet will somehow turn out to be scum
    The new players will carry town
    Blink will claim doc and then flip arso.

thats it for now on the shitty D1 predictions(note all of these are memes and if they all do happen praise me as your god :P)
    Legit xD

18. ISO #168

Read my reasons on why we must not mass claim on D1. We'll see on D2, but for now it's a terrible idea.
    Would you mind posting those reasons again? They are far behind, would have to search.

The thing is - in -Mafia-, only the scum are afraid of public role calls.

19. ISO #169

Then you are wrong and definetly should check previous games to see how it's played. I am not removing my vote. You're right, a common thing doesn't mean a good thing, but this one is one of the basics of FM.

20. ISO #170

Would you mind posting those reasons again? They are far behind, would have to search.

The thing is - in -Mafia-, only the scum are afraid of public role calls.
    False. The most important roles (Veteran, Bodyguard, Bus Driver, Jailor, unrevealed Government) will not reveal unless special circumstances/retardness. Will search for that post. May I suggest you all to go in Settings and find the option to make pages 50 posts long instead of 20 posts long? It makes the reading easier, and helps to find posts.

21. ISO #171

Sadly this is not how FM works... And even if only the scums were lying about their roles, I'd be against this.
    There is why: TPRs (Town Power Roles) will probably want to claim Citizen in order to survive at night. You can't be 100% sure townies won't lie about their roles.

But the next this is that a mass rolecall only reveals TPRs in such a setup. I've played a very very very similar setup called Super Basic, 7 players with two TPRs two mafia (one mafioso one consig/consort) and 3 citizens. A massive rolecall was ordered, and all the TPRs (two detectives, I was one ) died. Then our dear host Gyrlander won as scum, even if (s?)he had claimed doctor before. Gyrlander managed to convince players that she had claimed Doctor in order to act as a meat shield, so the real TPRs wouldn't get killed. The game ended on a Mafia win. I don't want to see such a thing again.

So short story: NO MASS ROLE CALL ON DAY ONE.
    Here.

22. ISO #172

Alright. @Marshmallow Marshall convinced me that D1 mass role claims is bad idea.
    With less TPRs on D2 - it would all come down to some citizens trying to find the evils, who also claim citizens, just by their speaking patterns. That's a losing strategy.

So yeah. See you all in 48 hours. Because D1 lynch is a no-no too.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

25. ISO #175

Alright. @Marshmallow Marshall convinced me that D1 mass role claims is bad idea.
    With less TPRs on D2 - it would all come down to some citizens trying to find the evils, who also claim citizens, just by their speaking patterns. That's a losing strategy.

So yeah. See you all in 48 hours. Because D1 lynch is a no-no too.
    WAIT!! Don't go now! We still have 24h before day ends. You really want to waste them? Every hour is important in FM.

26. ISO #176

Guys, I ask for more opinion and less lurking. I see that this page has been viewed more than 40 times since my last post, yet no comments?
    ---
    Discussion:
    We still have time for that. It will give us PLENTY of information to work with on D2.
    I am, personally, against that idea. But it is definitely a viable strategy we could go for!
    ---
    Why I ask discussing this topic? Because I feel like it is the ONLY decision we could still make on D1. If not - then there is nothing but speculations for us to discuss on D1 anymore. So, unless 2-3 people want to go through with that idea, see you all in 48 hours.

Cheers.
    I think this is solved. However, the "speculations" are useful since it saves us time on next days. D1 is always a little bit slow, but as soon as the action starts, we'll need more than the 48h given to us to find scums, trust me. Scum hunt is often long.

27. ISO #177

---
    Discussion:
    ---

Cheers.
    No lynch but a roll claim imo

28. ISO #178

Since blink has let us discuss alone pretty much, now we have come to the conclusion that we must not lynch nor rolecall D1,
    -unvote

However, I'll keep an eye on you.

29. ISO #179

No lynch but a roll claim imo
    Why? Plus, did you read my post explaining why we must not rolecall D1?

30. ISO #180

Why? Plus, did you read my post explaining why we must not rolecall D1?
    Yeah i did and I can see your reasoning for it however if people want actual information from day one then we need to roll claim if not then we don't roll claim fine by me

31. ISO #181

The other FM game has started. TO EVERYONE: Make sure you post in the right game!

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

@Marshmallow Marshall You are right, ofc. Since talking and discussing things is all we can do - we should do it as much as possible and milk the best out of it. However, I don't see much to discuss.

@Noz_Bugz You have the least amount of posts and you have said almost nothing in them. It's only prediction and confirmations/agreements of what others have said. Everything about you screams EVIL to me.
    You have said even less than @blinkskater . And that's mighty impressive I have to say, since the only thing he has ever said is the suggestion of mass public role claim D1. It's a bad idea and I would expect better from an experienced player like him, but he had the balls to suggest something he thought was good.

Me and @Soviet_Love have very few posts too, yet we have said the most while also being the 2 newest guys here in this game, which is frustrating a bit tbh.

This is probably not a smart idea by me, but I will put it out there:
    @Distorted and @Magoroth , I don't trust you guys a single bit.
    Distorted, you should be the most experienced player here. Yet going through your posts and thinking "Is he a good guy? Is he trying to help town winning? Or just posting enough to stay over water?" - well, the answer to that question should be mighty obvious.
    Magoroth, I know how you play SC2Maf. You are always the most impactful player, you always take charge and lead town to victory. I consider you the best player I know. Others might be more experienced but you are definetly the most impactful town-player in a positive way. And yet here? Only reason I don't claim that you have said even less than Noz_Bugz is because of your post count.

Having said all that. I realize that there might be ideas like: TPRs remaining silent to not get attention, for example. But I do not believe in that. If you townie - you help town unconditionally.

---
    I want everyone to post their top 3 suspects before the day ends!
    Why should you? Why should you not is the better question!

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Maybe I have nothing to say. I'd like to keep my posts relevant to the discussion and I will not post unless I have something to contribute. More pointless posting would just confuse people most likely
    ~Kanye West

36. ISO #186

Lol top 3 suspects based off of what? Your post comes off as very talented but what you all fail to realize is that day 1 based off chat any hunches you have on who was bad and it was good throw it out the window okay
    @Marshmallow Marshall Claims the opposite to be true. You are both experienced yet disagree on something so... basic? How did that come about? Because I doubt that one of you is lying.

37. ISO #187

I also love how every game im actually town im the first suspect
    I really don't get it. You're protown as scum and anti-town as town. :squirrelrage: we need that xD

38. ISO #188

Lol top 3 suspects based off of what? Your post comes off as very talented but what you all fail to realize is that day 1 based off chat any hunches you have on who was bad and it was good throw it out the window okay
    He's better than you, and it's his first game. Watch & learn? @OzyWho This shall be done after my Heroes of the Storm game.

39. ISO #189

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Maybe I have nothing to say. I'd like to keep my posts relevant to the discussion and I will not post unless I have something to contribute. More pointless posting would just confuse people most likely
    Agreed, every game ive played with you i have liked your posts very logical and will be trusting you more and more this game

40. ISO #190

@Marshmallow Marshall Claims the opposite to be true. You are both experienced yet disagree on something so... basic? How did that come about? Because I doubt that one of you is lying.
    Heh we have always disagreed on the basics we just have 2 different mindsets

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote Blinkskater
    Let's start with you, then. What's your role?
    Potential pushing to start a lynch train? He already claimed and seems that was a hard push there - only thinking that because your experience is with the mod, and that is exactly how you get someone lynched in the mod.

I'm not in favour of role calling either.

But Blinkskater seems to be, and I would like to know why.
    Not in favor but you pushed for it, with a vote as well.... rather than disputing it you asked him to claim (which he already did to an extent)

Hey, I'm back! Going to read, if you got questions for me drop a [MENTION ] marshmallow marshall and I'll answer.
    Welcome back.

Because he's been doing nothing but reading our posts. I find that suspicious, he's not even contributing to the conversation in any way.
    He has contributed a lot to the conversations - he opened up the whole discussion on role claims to begin with, which has made up about a 3rd, if not more of the total chat so far. This seems like a post to discredit, especially with the previous hard push. It looks like you are attempting to paint blink as a scum, setting up a later lynch.

After reading more, I understand your vote and agree to park mine on him. Now, since we got a few new players and that we're putting blink at L-2, I'll make it clear for everyone: ANY HAMMER VOTE ON BLINK WILL BE INSTANTLY LYNCHED TOMORROW.

This is to prevent witches from turbo lynching blink to end a day, and then hide by saying they are new to the game (assuming there is 1 new player and 1 experienced player in the scum team, which seems plausible), and didn't know it was the hammer vote. To see vote count, check top right of page and click on "Vote Count". If you see someone is at L-1, know that a vote on him will make him DIE.
    I am re quoting this just so it is read again. (Hammer vote is the last vote that leads to the lynch of someone)

@Soviet_Love Even if I townread you for your posts, post #121 makes me suspect you. What did you mean by "[WE] are not guaranteed to get a killing role"?
    I went back and checked his earlier posts, he has used "we" as the reference the whole game, so I don't see it as a slip; but the wording caught me when i first read it to lol, just bad placement =P

Bruh I brought to the town's attention we may not have killing roles. And that we should act differently if there are 0, 1, or 2 killing roles. And that THE MOST LIKELY OPTION IS THAT THERE ARE NO KILLING ROLES. THIS IS THE MOST LIKELY OPTION OF THE THREE.

Don't rag on me for saying "we" stuff like this derails the conversation. I'm trying to get town to tree out our (OUR AS IN IN THE GAME) possible set-ups, and what we (AS IN THE TOWN) should do for optimal gameplay in each situation.
    That kind of sounds like you want recognition for sounding "town", almost fishing for a positive indication that you are being town viewed. But as of now I still view you as town, but you are playing much more aggressively than last game, which you were town aligned. Maybe you just have more time though since last game you were pretty on and off.
    And throwing in unexpected accusations at wording is actually a positive thing, it can lead to slip ups in wording and contradictions, which is all we have to work with really on a no lynch day 1.

Yay! This may the first game we've played together where you're originally more pro-town read on me than scum. I like it! Hoepfully we can work together this time around.

I agree in that I think 9% is rather small, but I also didn't think we'd have an arson last game. We should discuss each of them.

Maybe, first, we should think about what is best gameplay if there are 0 killing roles.
    Just tossing this in there for possible buddying incase i refer back to this post later - not thinking anything too much of it now.

(Replying to the three posts about this topic)

Ok ok all good XD I just wanted to hear that. If you had given some weird and confused reason, I'd have suspected you. Now let's get over this to avoid having a poisoned conversation

Can't stay for now though, sorry
    I think it would be harder to come up with a weird and confusing answer to that...lol try and think of 1 yourself =P

Again if we want any reasonable information on day 1 a mass roll claim is the way to go if you want nothing to go off of on day one then don't say a word if you guys want to Lynch me to narrow the citizen pool down then be my guest
    This is a make it or break-it strategy here, almost like a go for broke thing. Yes, we have the potential for a huge amount of information day 1, but unfortunately with so few people and so little room for mistakes, and only 2 TPR roles, if 1 of them is a sheriff, and there is no protect....well that really screws us - in a case like that i would really HOPE the sheriff would lie about his role and claim citizen so he can see day 2 and confirm a town. Not much wiggle room in this setup.

I would agree with you that D1 lynch for info is a playable strategy. Especially if we do it based on public role claims as @blinkskater said earlier. Lynch info + Role Claim info = we are gambling on finding the correct evil on D2, with, probably, high chance of success.

However, since @Soviet_Love pointed out that it's basically 50/50 wether evils will have one or none killers - I am confident that abstaining on D1 is still our best option.

If evils would have a gaurenteed killer, then going for that D1 role claim + lynch info could be worth considering. And even then it would be, probably, better to not D1 lynch at all.

Who is "we"? You and the other Witch?

----
    no. just no to that highlighted red part. Voting is INCREDIBLY valueble. Let's say that blink got to L-1 and all of a sudden Soviet stood up for him pushing hard that he does not think blink is scum - that right there gives investigatives a possible "team" to go for. On the contrary, if everyone here understands "hammer" voting - everyone has responded and respected the no lynch part of day 1 - so if some1 hammers then we have a solid person to invest and lynch the next day. in FM games that have 14-15 people, it is not uncommon to still only have 1-3 TPR roles, so voting becomes very very important, as well as voting patterns - who stands up for who ect.

A vote without an intent to lynch (pressure vote) is a day time invest role in itself.

I'm contradicting myself as a Jester.
    Possibly feeling like you revealed too much info and outted something? so posted this as a "humorous cover". I didn't really find your posts contradictory, but rather stating strategies. Odd you were nervous about them. And it is also curious why you are not concerned or questioning Magoroth about him having his vote on blink as well? Just blink? Almost sounds like 2 people are painting blink as scum right now for a potential future/first lynch.

I'm not a grammar nazi, but 'roll clamming'? Were you under some stress when you wrote this post? You seem to have done it in a hurry.
    .................................................. ..moving on.

This is the purpose of pressure voting.. why is a vote on blink making you nervous? And it is also curious why you are not concerned or questioning Magoroth about him having his vote on blink as well? Just blink? Almost sounds like 2 people are painting blink as scum right now for a potential future/first lynch.

Interesting post.
    I wasnt the only 1 who noticed it then.

-vote unvote
    Once Ozy states he is convinced D1 lynch is a bad idea, this flies off blink without reasoning? what happened?

@Marshmallow Marshall You are right, ofc. Since talking and discussing things is all we can do - we should do it as much as possible and milk the best out of it. However, I don't see much to discuss.

@Noz_Bugz You have the least amount of posts and you have said almost nothing in them. It's only prediction and confirmations/agreements of what others have said. Everything about you screams EVIL to me.
    You have said even less than @blinkskater . And that's mighty impressive I have to say, since the only thing he has ever said is the suggestion of mass public role claim D1. It's a bad idea and I would expect better from an experienced player like him, but he had the balls to suggest something he thought was good.

Me and @Soviet_Love have very few posts too, yet we have said the most while also being the 2 newest guys here in this game, which is frustrating a bit tbh.

This is probably not a smart idea by me, but I will put it out there:
    @Distorted and @Magoroth , I don't trust you guys a single bit.
    Distorted, you should be the most experienced player here. Yet going through your posts and thinking "Is he a good guy? Is he trying to help town winning? Or just posting enough to stay over water?" - well, the answer to that question should be mighty obvious.
    Magoroth, I know how you play SC2Maf. You are always the most impactful player, you always take charge and lead town to victory. I consider you the best player I know. Others might be more experienced but you are definetly the most impactful town-player in a positive way. And yet here? Only reason I don't claim that you have said even less than Noz_Bugz is because of your post count.

Having said all that. I realize that there might be ideas like: TPRs remaining silent to not get attention, for example. But I do not believe in that. If you townie - you help town unconditionally.

---
    I want everyone to post their top 3 suspects before the day ends!
    Why should you? Why should you not is the better question!
    This is my 4th Forum Mafia game =P and blinks 5th. so no, we are not too experienced here yet. MM is the experienced one, so take his advice and listen to the tips he gives.

I was your highest town read last game and I was far from town lol
    fking MVP last game - killed it, literally! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok - so what I think the best strategy would be is to no-lynch today. It seems pressure voting is being met with resistance AND it has been completely outted that all votes are pretty much meaningless today, making pressure voting worthless anyways since the pressure from the vote is gone......

* If there is 2 kills tomorrow - we role claim because we are fked and going for broke at that point; pretty much RIP.
    * If there is 0 kills tomorrow - we role claim because that would either force the possible arson to start burning or give a clear indication that they do not have control of their kills (such as MM) meaning the TPRs can just not announce who they are visiting and keep safe.
    *If there is 1 kill - we work with what the flip is, and continue from there.

In all 3 scenarios though I see lynching on day 2 to be necessary (unless there is 2 jailor claims ect + other TPR claims so jailors can jail eachother n such to prove)

47. ISO #197

-I am putting Magoroth as my highest scum-read right now just because of the blue messages highlighted in my previous post. It really looks like he is painting blink as a scum, especially saying he has not contributed.

-MM I am still slighlty back and fourth on reading through
    -Ozy I am back and fourth on. I know he is a Magoroth follower, but it seems he put some effort into painting blink as a scum as well (almost seems like they "teamed up" on him to set something up for tomorrow).

-Blink I have as a town lean because MM thinks he is a scum lean.
    -Noz_bugz I have as a town lean because he wasn't pressured into putting up random shit posts or try to change how he was acting when put under pressure.

-Still trying to get a feel for Soviet.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -I am putting Magoroth as my highest scum-read right now just because of the blue messages highlighted in my previous post. It really looks like he is painting blink as a scum, especially saying he has not contributed.

-MM I am still slighlty back and fourth on reading through
    -Ozy I am back and fourth on. I know he is a Magoroth follower, but it seems he put some effort into painting blink as a scum as well (almost seems like they "teamed up" on him to set something up for tomorrow).

-Blink I have as a town lean because MM thinks he is a scum lean.
    -Noz_bugz I have as a town lean because he wasn't pressured into putting up random shit posts or try to change how he was acting when put under pressure.

-Still trying to get a feel for Soviet.
    Im reading you as town this game

50. ISO #200