10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER -

I wouldn't trust me either, to be fair.

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

I don't trust them lurkers, they have something to hide, waiting to see which prey they should be snatching...

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

It's alright.

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

I would like to know Blinkskater's stance on things, however. What do you think we should do? Hmm?
    Last edited by ; February 22nd, 2018 at 04:36 PM.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You just shitpost day 1
    hi guys lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #18

I have no stance atm we need to hear from everyone and any day 1 lynch would b 100% random
    Ok, slow down blink please. This is a 7 players game, and game has started since exactly 43 minutes.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #19
    Ganelon

Hello, Marshmallow! Welcome to our merry gathering of concerned villagers! Please take a seat! Would you like a drink?

One mislynch and we're doomed, is that it?

20. ISO #20

My stance on D1 lynch: The game is very small, and scums are guaranteed to have a nightkill. We must lynch D1. Wasting days in such a setup is the way to lose. HOWEVER, this does NOT mean we must random lynch. Lynching a town would be catastrophic, because we would instantly be put in a LYLO situation on D2. If we really have no leads at end of day, we'll have to lynch on D2 or die.

Now about you @OzyWho , did you read a bit Helz's guide about communication and did you read the post about how to vote unvote see count etc?

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Hello, Marshmallow! Welcome to our merry gathering of concerned villagers! Please take a seat! Would you like a drink?

One mislynch and we're doomed, is that it?
    Nope. Two mislynches to lose. A game starting on MYLO would literally be retarded xD

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

The command to vote is -vote #Player, is it not? @Marshmallow Marshall

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My stance on D1 lynch: The game is very small, and scums are guaranteed to have a nightkill. We must lynch D1. Wasting days in such a setup is the way to lose. HOWEVER, this does NOT mean we must random lynch. Lynching a town would be catastrophic, because we would instantly be put in a LYLO situation on D2. If we really have no leads at end of day, we'll have to lynch on D2 or die.

Now about you @OzyWho , did you read a bit Helz's guide about communication and did you read the post about how to vote unvote see count etc?

ok that is very contradicting... lol

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

I have no stance atm we need to hear from everyone and any day 1 lynch would b 100% random
    You have played enough games now to know it would not be random. However, your play is very unusual and counter-intuitive to me (not bad though, that's not what I mean) so I will read that as NAI. Note to self: bookmark #16

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

The math:

5 Townies, 2 Witches.
    Mislynch D1:

3 Townies, 2 Witches.
    We would be at a knife's point if we mislynched the first day. Better not to lynch at all Day 1... unless there's a Grandmaster in the game. In which case we would probably need to Lynch day 1.

27. ISO #27

The command to vote is -vote #Player, is it not? @Marshmallow Marshall
    Not at all :P its [vote ] the player's name here [/vote ] without spaces.

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

Thank you. The trial type is Majority, right?

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok that is very contradicting... lol
    Ok maybe I skipped a part here xD

I meant to say that we must lynch someone today unless we really have no idea. Since we got some new guys here, I wanted to make it obvious that no lynch > random lynch. But I think we should be good enough to form reads on D1 ;)

30. ISO #30

Thank you. The trial type is Majority, right?
    You may find all the informations you want on the setup.

31. ISO #31

I think feeling out whether a lynch or not would be the best decision. making the decision to decide that we are GOING to lynch day 1 within the first hour of the game puts us instantly into the mentality of "we are going to lynch someone today" without feeling anything out.

Our scenarios for lynchings/kills
    -D1 lynch (N1 kill) = 5v2
    -D1 no lynch (n1 kill) D2 lynch (N2 kill) = 4 = gg
    -D1 no lynch (n1 kill) D2 no lynch (N2 kill) = 5 people and 3 days worth of information to decide off of.

So looking at those strategies - option 3 gives us the most information for most likely the most confident lynch, but yet a day 1 lynch could potentially help reveal alignments.
    wow this is a no-mercy game lol

32. ISO #32

You may find all the informations you want on the setup.
    Fuck, it's not there xD

@Gyrlander Is lynch standard? (51% votes, non mandatory)

33. ISO #33

I think feeling out whether a lynch or not would be the best decision. making the decision to decide that we are GOING to lynch day 1 within the first hour of the game puts us instantly into the mentality of "we are going to lynch someone today" without feeling anything out.

Our scenarios for lynchings/kills
    -D1 lynch (N1 kill) = 5v2
    -D1 no lynch (n1 kill) D2 lynch (N2 kill) = 4 = gg
    -D1 no lynch (n1 kill) D2 no lynch (N2 kill) = 5 people and 3 days worth of information to decide off of.

So looking at those strategies - option 3 gives us the most information for most likely the most confident lynch, but yet a day 1 lynch could potentially help reveal alignments.
    wow this is a no-mercy game lol
    On a game with many new players, it's a bad idea to let the game go to LYLO before lynching lol. MYLO max.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35
    Ganelon

If anything, we should probably start lynching on the first or second days.
    My take on things thus far:

Marshmallow and Blinkskater cannot both be Witches. Marshmallow just accused Blinkskater, so at least one of them is a townie. Then again, WIFOM.

36. ISO #36

The math:

5 Townies, 2 Witches.
    Mislynch D1:

3 Townies, 2 Witches.
    We would be at a knife's point if we mislynched the first day. Better not to lynch at all Day 1... unless there's a Grandmaster in the game. In which case we would probably need to Lynch day 1.
    Do not forget the Pyromancer!! If there was one, it would change the game drastically.

Lynch D1 with Pyro: 5-1=4 townies VS 2 witches/5v1
    No lynch D1 with Pyro: 5 townies VS 2 witches
    Lynch D1 with Grandmaster: X townies VS 2 witches/X townies VS 1 witch
    No lynch D1 with GM: X townies VS 2 witches
    Lynch D1 with Rational Arcanist: LYLO D2/4v1 D2
    No lynch with Rational Arcanist: 4v2 D2

37. ISO #37

On a game with many new players, it's a bad idea to let the game go to LYLO before lynching lol. MYLO max.
    I just see a scenario that if we mis-lynch here we will have 2 witches calling out false leads.

But, in the setup im not seeing if witches know who eachother are or not, or if they share a night chat.

@Gyrlander do witches know each other? and do they have a night chat?

and btw: at the end of ur abbreviations you should type what they mean for the new players, since the terms here are not used on the mod (sc2mafia)

38. ISO #38

Marshmallow and Blinkskater cannot both be Witches. Marshmallow just accused Blinkskater, so at least one of them is a townie. Then again, WIFOM.
    Ehh... Be careful with this kind of statements. It's D1 first hour, we could still be witches misleading everyone. It's too early to say such a thing.

39. ISO #39

Trust me, evils stage entire fights with eachother on here and almsot get eachother lynched... lol

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

I just see a scenario that if we mis-lynch here we will have 2 witches calling out false leads.

But, in the setup im not seeing if witches know who eachother are or not, or if they share a night chat.

@Gyrlander do witches know each other? and do they have a night chat?

and btw: at the end of ur abbreviations you should type what they mean for the new players, since the terms here are not used on the mod (sc2mafia)
    Which is why I sent everyone to FM guides and have explained how to vote in signups section (apparently some people didn't bother to read it though ) so you're right.

LYLO = Lynch or lose, 3v2/2v1 in this setup.
    MYLO = Mislynch and lose, 4v2/3v1 in this setup.
    FM = Forum Mafia.
    The mod = SC2 -Mafia- arcade game, where you're probably from.
    "Playername is at L-#" means that the player will be lynched if # more votes are added on him.

If you got more questions, feel free to ask.

42. ISO #42
    Ganelon

Yes, Witches share a night chat.

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Magoroth, I apologize for my aggressive tone earlier. I was just in too high spirits when the game started. I will try to chill down a bit. And you are right - those filthy lurkers are suspicious.
    Omg calm down guys, you can't say people are lurkers when game has only started since 1 hour!

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46
    Ganelon

-vote soviet_love

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

-vote soviet_love
    -vote soviet_love
    ?!

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Alright, boys and girls. Can someone teach me hot to play? I never played FM before.
    I will tomorrow search for a forum thread that says what players can do and how. Honestly, havent read that yet. Like how to make a night action or update the lw for example.
    Just noticed something, potential slip that I will however not tell for now. Bookmark post #4

50. ISO #50