Computer

Framer
    Hacker

Roles Info:
    Spoiler : Roles :

Spoiler : Main server :
    Main Server
    Alligement: Users
    Passive abilities: You have +2 votes, your role is revevaled at start of the game, you can't be infected, unless hacker got 3 PCs.
    Night abilities: none

Spoiler : White Hacker :
    White Hacker
    Passive abilities: You are immune to BotNet.
    Night abilities: At night, check 1 comuter on having BotNet.

Spoiler : Antivirus Programmer :
    Antivirus Programmer
    Passive abilities: You are immune to BotNet.
    Night abilities: At night, prevent 1 computer from getting infected with BotNet.

Spoiler : Computer :
    Computer
    Passive abilities: none
    Night abilities: none

Spoiler : Hacker :
    Hacker
    Alligement: BotNet
    Passive abilities: You can't convert the main server, but you can do a DDoS attack on it (infect), if you'll have 3 BotNet Computers. You have a shared night chat with BotNet.
    Night abilities: At night, convert 1 comuter to BotNet Computer.

Spoiler : BotNet Computer :
    BotNet Computer
    Passive abilities: If the hacker have denided acess to server, you become new hacker. You have a shared night chat with BotNet.
    Night abilities: none.

Spoiler : Framer :
    Framer
    Passive abilities: You can't frame the main server, because it's a waste of time.
    Night abilities: Frame a one computer each night, giving them fake BotNet program. To white hacker they will appear as "BotNet".

Goal of Users is to denide hacker's acess on server. (Kill/Lynch all BotNet)
    Goal of BotNet is to infect server, it's possible only with 3 BotNet PCs.

No invisible ink, password protects and [COLOR="#201F1F"] or any other "invisible color".

Day is 24 hours, night is 24 hours too. Lynching stops the day.
    To use vote system type: [vote]player[/vote], to vote to skip day type [vote]skip[/vote], to unvote type [unvote]player[/unvote].

Post questions and suggestions in green.
    I know the setup is shit, so leave many suggestions, i am bad at making non-933.

Recent Changes:
    Added Framer, balanced antivirus count.
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 19th, 2018 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Balance and additions.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: (S-FM) DDoS Attack

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    What's to stop all the power roles from revealing day one and winning because of it?

What is a ddos attack from the hacker?
    DDoS attack - infect server with botnet and win

nothing stops the power roles to reveval D1. they can't win if BotNet is alive.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    DDoS attack - infect server with botnet and win

nothing stops the power roles to reveval D1. they can't win if BotNet is alive.
    FOLLOW THE COP ALLLEEEEERRRTTTT EVACUATE ZONE IMMEDIATLY THIS IS NOT AN EXERCISE

Seriously, there needs to be another scum role AT LEAST. I'd see scums having roleblock abilities. I'd also see more than 1 starting scum. I feel like this setup is similar to Lady GaGa (Which seems kinda great btw) but in a 10x biaised towards town version. There is no need, imo, to have two doctors (antivirus), because one is already great in such a setup.

Questions: Does the computer know he was healed? Does the antivirus know he healed someone?
    I saw "Day ends if a human is lynched." What does that mean? You may lynch 99999 computers D1? Then scum can't win because they can't infect anything... meeeeeh...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    FOLLOW THE COP ALLLEEEEERRRTTTT EVACUATE ZONE IMMEDIATLY THIS IS NOT AN EXERCISE

Seriously, there needs to be another scum role AT LEAST. I'd see scums having roleblock abilities. I'd also see more than 1 starting scum. I feel like this setup is similar to Lady GaGa (Which seems kinda great btw) but in a 10x biaised towards town version. There is no need, imo, to have two doctors (antivirus), because one is already great in such a setup.

Questions: Does the computer know he was healed? Does the antivirus know he healed someone?
    I saw "Day ends if a human is lynched." What does that mean? You may lynch 99999 computers D1? Then scum can't win because they can't infect anything... meeeeeh...
    Not said in role setting = not knows. Also, i meant, pepole are playing this, not computers. And post in green, ok?
    Yes, i knida agere it looks like Lady GaGa setup, but looks funnier, more roles, and changed win conditions.
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 17th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.

8. ISO #8

Not said in role setting = not knows. Also, i meant, pepole are playing this, not computers. And post in green, ok?
    Yes, i knida agere it looks like Lady GaGa setup, but looks funnier, more roles, and changed win conditions.
    Okay don't go mad lol. Computer is a role in your setup, so clarification would be nice. I mean, I know real humans are playing the game, but it just creates more confusion for new players who are often ALREADY confused. And what an insult to Lady GaGa setup, you are saying this is better than it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

Hey, careful with what you say about Lady Gaga.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #10

What happens if Hacker hits White Hacker or Antivirus Programmer?
    What happens if White Hacker or Antivirus Programmer hit Hacker?
    What happens if Hacker tries to infect the Main Server with his 3 botnet computers, but on the same night, an AV hits a BotNet Computer?

Do I understand the general gameplay correctly? Hacker tries to convert 3 computers and when he does that - he wins on the following night if no lynch, while White Hacker + 2 AVs hit random targets at night in the hopes of hitting a BotNet Computer?
    Random lynching Computers is a legit strategy for Users, since if less than 3 Computers remain Hacker can't win? Not to mention random lynching Hacker is win on the spot.

I'm sorry, im new to FM. Is there such a thing as Lynching? If so then:
    It doesn't feel right that Users are winners if no computers left. Maybe give BotNet an additional win condition - less than x amount of computers equals a win for BotNet?
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 17th, 2018 at 06:20 AM.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    What happens if Hacker hits White Hacker or Antivirus Programmer?
    What happens if White Hacker or Antivirus Programmer hit Hacker?
    What happens if Hacker tries to infect the Main Server with his 3 botnet computers, but on the same night, an AV hits a BotNet Computer?

Do I understand the general gameplay correctly? Hacker tries to convert 3 computers and when he does that - he wins on the following night if no lynch, while White Hacker + 2 AVs hit random targets at night in the hopes of hitting a BotNet Computer?
    Random lynching Computers is a legit strategy for Users, since if less than 3 Computers remain Hacker can't win? Not to mention random lynching Hacker is win on the spot.
    Day ends, when a human got lynched.
    3 Botnet computers = next night he'll win.
    Antivirus don't heals already infected botnet computers.
    White hacker is like sheriff.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Tbh, I wouldn't play this setup. Half of the players are citizens while the active roles are some type of sheriff/doctor/cultist.
    To me, it feels like Hacker would be the only fun role to play.

Anyway, that's my humble opinion about the setup.
    Ok man... I plan a funnier sequeel, will be done if this will be approved.
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 19th, 2018 at 05:50 AM.

15. ISO #15

Tbh, I wouldn't play this setup. Half of the players are citizens while the active roles are some type of sheriff/doctor/cultist.
    To me, it feels like Hacker would be the only fun role to play.

Anyway, that's my humble opinion about the setup.
    Then you didn't get the essence of FM. You'll see, you'll gladly be a Citizen in your first games. It's actually my favourite role usually, because you can focus on reading people. The setup idea is nice, just give it a chance!

Also, may I ask a mod to edit the cancer dots out?

16. ISO #16

Would the hackers auto win the night they get their third botnet or would they have to wait a night to hack the main server?

EDIT:Never mind i'm blind, disregard this post
    Last edited by Noz_Bugz; February 19th, 2018 at 01:48 PM.
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19