Need an advice
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Need an advice

1. ISO #1

Need an advice

I have this idea that I could get points faster in -Mafia- with Russian Roulette.
    Simply die early each game and play RR. If I lose then I replace the bank file with a backup.
    But the question is: how could I make evils kill me early?
    If I try to get some attention then I would look like a Veteran or Jester.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Need an advice

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Just be good and ppl will want you dead
    Right. Or have a colored name (but if you want to do that FOR colored names well...)

Also if you rely on lynches, you will look like a Jester and will not be lynched. Plus it'd be gamethrowing, you'd only get reports and hate. The best way to get points is to play legit. And maybe trying to run achievement saves.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I have this idea that I could get points faster in -Mafia- with Russian Roulette.
    Simply die early each game and play RR. If I lose then I replace the bank file with a backup.
    just pretend to be me they die early fast
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #6

If you want to die fast - just spam like <CHOOO> do. Pepole will want your death. Spamming more cancerous things will result as higher chanice.
    Having a defeault nickname - +75% to die early, noone heals, protects, checks them, they always kill a defeault nickname N1.
    Have a nickname on chinese or talking on chinese - +25% to die early, nobody likes asian pepole.
    Be silent if you want to die early.

But if you want to get points, just hack bank file. It's easy, nobody will catch you in hacking if you stick to a less-than-45000 range.
    Also you can play legit and play russian roulete.
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 16th, 2018 at 12:24 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Just be good and ppl will want you dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Right. Or have a colored name (but if you want to do that FOR colored names well...)
    These don't really help. I got Attacked N1/N2 last 4 games in a row, but also Healed. You are right, people want me dead - but also alive.

Having a default name and staying quiet seems to work the best.
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 16th, 2018 at 04:31 AM.

8. ISO #8

These don't really help. I got Attacked N1/N2 last 4 games in a row, but also Healed. You are right, people want me dead - but also alive.

Having a default name and staying quiet seems to work the best.
    No... If you do that I'll hate you forever because I think it can be considered as griefing. You refuse to play to win just for roulette at end of game. The game is not all about points. It kills a town to have noobs AND stupid regulars that shut up and don't contribute. Even if you want to carry town, noone will claim shit and everyone will die, one by one... until there is only evils left. Then the neutral killer often wins from a tie breaker. Games like this ain't fun for anyone, even the winners since it's underserved. So IMO the best way to get points is to do achievement saves. You need 10 people for achieves to be saved. Just make a save with 9 bus drivers and 1 agent that doesnt become mafioso, and chain busses. You'll get Gate of Steiner achievement, along with 510 points.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No... If you do that I'll hate you forever because I think it can be considered as griefing. You refuse to play to win just for roulette at end of game. The game is not all about points. It kills a town to have noobs AND stupid regulars that shut up and don't contribute. Even if you want to carry town, noone will claim shit and everyone will die, one by one... until there is only evils left. Then the neutral killer often wins from a tie breaker. Games like this ain't fun for anyone, even the winners since it's underserved. So IMO the best way to get points is to do achievement saves. You need 10 people for achieves to be saved. Just make a save with 9 bus drivers and 1 agent that doesnt become mafioso, and chain busses. You'll get Gate of Steiner achievement, along with 510 points.
    Who cares about that achievements if you can hack them? Easiest way to earn points is hacking, i reccomend it.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11