Ur opinion
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ur opinion

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Re: Ur opinion

    No it won't happen because the DPRK Nuclear Program is a deterrence to any possible invasion. The regime just wants to live as long as possible, until it is capable of attacking and protecting. Right now, it is only capable of attacking, which means any attack on US or allies would be met with the extermination of DPRK.

    If they had the means to prevent an attack from USA, then yes, you have lots to worry about.

    No country with nuclear weapons has been invaded, and thats what DPRK wants for themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: Ur opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What if the Korean leader is a crazy boy and starts nuking USA even if it will lead to his death?
    If he is a crazy boy, then he'll probably nuke USA, eventually leading to his death.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  5. #5

    Re: Ur opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    If he is a crazy boy, then he'll probably nuke USA, eventually leading to his death.
    Well you’re not wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    you can almost hear the bullet where the mayor shortly kills himself/herself upon realization.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    SB16 was completely right ultimately.

  6. #6

    Re: Ur opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What if the Korean leader is a crazy boy and starts nuking USA even if it will lead to his death?
    Ya then ur fucked but no WW3

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  7. #7

  8. #8

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •