S-FM Which Other Witch is Another Witch? - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Which Other Witch is Another Witch?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep View Post
    sign if im not too late?

edit oh im too late
    You’re fine. I forgot to randomize signs last night so I’ll add you in.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 13th, 2018 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #52

The results are in!
    The signs, in numerically ascending order, for my game are as follows.

@Hybrid
    @blinkskater
    @Numbertwo
    @Iced_Monopoly
    @Distorted
    @Soviet_Love
    @Arsonist
    This leaves the game that @Gyrlander is hosting to have
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @rumox
    @Magoroth
    @Scvmurderer
    @naz
    @sheepsaysmeep

This is a hilarious cast of people in each game and when I realized that almost all of the choo people were in the same game I had a good hearty laugh.
    Me and Gyrlander will be working out game details soon
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 14th, 2018 at 07:49 AM. Reason: typo

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    The results are in!
    The signs, in numerically ascending order, for my game are as follows.

@Hybrid
    @blinkskater
    @Numbertwo
    @Iced_Monopoly
    @Distorted
    @Soviet_Love
    This leaves the game that @Gyrlander is hosting to have
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @rumox
    @Magoroth
    @Scvmurderer
    @naz
    @sheepsaysmeep

This is a hilarious cast of people in each game and when I realized that almost all of the choo people were in the same game I had a good hearty laugh.
    Me and Gyrlander will be working out game details soon
    Am I reserve for one, or both? ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Am I reserve for one, or both? ^^
    Both but I’ll try to only put you in one.

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Toss unfortunately does not play forum.mafia yet (despise me thinking she would be good at.it, mother of.mafia)
    I think toss was more the verb to toss than Tossangel, but I agree with you 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Can I still sign up for a forum mafia game?
    Wanted to try it out. This is the only thread open atm, but somewhere in the comments in said that signups are closed. I'm little confused, sorry.
    IT'S OPEN, YOU CAN SIGN!
    Type /sign, not /sing.
    It should look like that:

Last edited by Arsonist; February 16th, 2018 at 09:12 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    can i be put back on reserve? some things just came up
    No. a /sign in Forum Mafia is a legally binding signed contract stating you will participate in the OP mentioned FM game. Going back on this contract not only is unethical, but comes with serious repercussions. The Members here would like to thank you for expressing interest in forum mafia and signing up to participate in this upcoming event! We understand real life circumstances do arise, however we can not grant you immunity and relieve you from your contract, for that is beyond our power to do. We look forward to seeing you when the game starts day 1 and thank you for taking the time to clarify any confusion you had about your sign. glhf

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    No. a /sign in Forum Mafia is a legally binding signed contract stating you will participate in the OP mentioned FM game. Going back on this contract not only is unethical, but comes with serious repercussions. The Members here would like to thank you for expressing interest in forum mafia and signing up to participate in this upcoming event! We understand real life circumstances do arise, however we can not grant you immunity and relieve you from your contract, for that is beyond our power to do. We look forward to seeing you when the game starts day 1!
    Just
    /unsign
    /reserve.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

19. ISO #69

Alright everyone sorry about all the delays. I'll sort out the signs in a bit. If we stray below 12 signs I'll have to cut gyr's game though which means death and a plague of locusts o'er the land.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by hip View Post
    Hey, I'm totally new at this but play a bit of mafia on SC2. Can someone explain what I'm in for if I /sign?
    I'll post here since we got a few new players here. I am sending everyone to Helz's guide, in the Forum Mafia Guides section. To vote: [ v o t e ] insert player name here [ / v o t e ] without any spaces, unless the player name has spaces (like mine). It will appear like that:
    -vote hip
    . Bold red text DOES NOT make a real vote, even if it looks like one. You may see the vote count on the "Vote count" (how original, isn't it) when a thread has votes enabled. (this thread has no votes!)

Here, day 1 is actually used because it lasts 48h in most setups. Lynch is often possible on D1. Most leads are obtained via chat, not night actions. You can see: contradictions, pro-town activity (or lack of it), etc.

Be active! Inactivity killed many towns. Having 2 AFKs is highly damaging for a game, and having 3, especially if they are on the same team, simply ruins the game. So READ the game, post (not shitposts, pleaaase) and share your thoughts.

Pay attention to the game, and don't be scared of reading/posting wallposts (very long posts with many things included in them, often with multiquote (you can multiquote with the "+ thing), that can be used to ISO a player (put all his posts into one and comment each post), which is very useful to defend/get lynched someone).

The lynch bot (The Godfather) appears when a lynch occurs, shows vote count and closes the thread. The host then posts a timer to say when next day will start (and thread will open). "player is at L-#" means that the named player would be lynched if # more players were voting against him.

A last comment, but maybe the most important... READ THE SETUP!!!!!!!! It is absolutely necessary to understand which play style to adopt. Don't hesitate to ask host questions (with green color and optionally with a [ MENTION ] host name [/ MENTION] tag) about the setup!

I hope this was useful to you and that you will appreciate your new game. Glhf!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; February 18th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'll post here since we got a few new players here. I am sending everyone to Helz's guide, in the Forum Mafia Guides section. To vote: [ v o t e ] insert player name here [ / v o t e ] without any spaces, unless the player name has spaces (like mine). It will appear like that:
    -vote hip
    . Bold red text DOES NOT make a real vote, even if it looks like one. You may see the vote count on the "Vote count" (how original, isn't it) when a thread has votes enabled. (this thread has no votes!)

Here, day 1 is actually used because it lasts 48h in most setups. Lynch is often possible on D1. Most leads are obtained via chat, not night actions. You can see: contradictions, pro-town activity (or lack of it), etc.

Be active! Inactivity killed many towns. Having 2 AFKs is highly damaging for a game, and having 3, especially if they are on the same team, simply ruins the game. So READ the game, post (not shitposts, pleaaase) and share your thoughts.

Pay attention to the game, and don't be scared of reading/posting wallposts (very long posts with many things included in them, often with multiquote (you can multiquote with the "+ thing), that can be used to ISO a player (put all his posts into one and comment each post), which is very useful to defend/get lynched someone).

The lynch bot (The Godfather) appears when a lynch occurs, shows vote count and closes the thread. The host then posts a timer to say when next day will start (and thread will open). "player is at L-#" means that the named player would be lynched if # more players were voting against him.

A last comment, but maybe the most important... READ THE SETUP!!!!!!!! It is absolutely necessary to understand which play style to adopt. Don't hesitate to ask host questions (with green color and optionally with a [ MENTION ] host name [/ MENTION] tag) about the setup!

I hope this was useful to you and that you will appreciate your new game. Glhf!
    [vote]Mashmallow Marshall[/vote]
    Will turn into
    -vote Mashmallow Marshall

That's what he meant, next time, don't use spaces to show commands.

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    [vote]Mashmallow Marshall[/vote]
    Will turn into
    -vote Mashmallow Marshall

That's what he meant, next time, don't use spaces to show commands.
    What about you learn how to play before teaching me how to teach?

24. ISO #74

Thanks, but you could start by doing what I stated here...
    Ok
    [vote]skip[vote] - vote to skip day.
    [unvote]Mashmallow Marshall[/unvote] - unvote.
    [mentiоn]Arsonist[/mention] - mention @Arsonist .
    [marquee]HAIL SATAN!!![/noparse] - fucking marquee.
    [class=vote]-vote Mashmallow Marshall[/class] - the fucking class command.
    Oh, he changed the message, i know how to play already, thanks.
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 18th, 2018 at 11:11 PM.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    /unsign
    Gonna host my setup
    This one will never start
    ALERT ALERT YOU MAY NOT POST A SIGNUP BEFORE YOUR SETUP IS APPROVED! And I fear it will need some changes before it gets approved. :P

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    No. a /sign in Forum Mafia is a legally binding signed contract stating you will participate in the OP mentioned FM game. Going back on this contract not only is unethical, but comes with serious repercussions. The Members here would like to thank you for expressing interest in forum mafia and signing up to participate in this upcoming event! We understand real life circumstances do arise, however we can not grant you immunity and relieve you from your contract, for that is beyond our power to do. We look forward to seeing you when the game starts day 1 and thank you for taking the time to clarify any confusion you had about your sign. glhf
    REEEEEEEE fine keep me on sign but can we start already

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME START THE GAME

35. ISO #85

Yes please lol. People are going to flee/forget about the game if it's too long. I won't, but I can't guarantee that for everyone.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

List of signs:

- @Efekannn02
    - @Noz_Bugz
    - @Hybrid
    - @blinkskater
    - @Marshmallow Marshall
    - @Numbertwo
    - @rumox
    - @Iced_Monopoly
    - @Arsonist
    - @Magoroth
    - @Distorted
    - @Scvmurderer
    - @Soviet_Love
    - @sheepsaysmeep
    - @naz
    - @OzyWho
    - @bird

17/14 signs required.

Randomizing.... [NEW PLAYERS HAVE PRIORITY]

1st Game - Hosted by Gyrlander COUNTDOWN UNTIL GAME START

- Magoroth
    - Noz_Bugz
    - bird
    - Distorted
    - Marshmallow Marshall
    - Soviet_Love
    - blinkskater

2nd Game - Hosted by Superjack COUNTDOWN UNTIL GAME START

- sheepsaysmeep
    - OzyWho
    - numbertwo
    - Efekannn02
    - Iced_Monopoly
    - Hybrid
    - Scvmurderer

Reserves:

- Arsonist

ALL PEOPLE HAVE TO PM THEIR RESPECTIVE HOST A /CONFIRM MESSAGE DUE TO THE GAME STARTING QUITE LATER THAN EXPECTED. IT IS MANDATORY TO DO AT LEAST 4 HOURS BEFORE THE GAME START OR YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REPLACED.
    Last edited by Gyrlander; February 22nd, 2018 at 12:48 PM.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    wasnt i blacklisted?
    Well since SB16 isn't the host anymore, I assume the entire game & signups pass into the hands of the new hosts. Unless I understood something wrong, you are allowed to play because SJ is nice :P have fun! @Efekannn02

50. ISO #100

Well since SB16 isn't the host anymore, I assume the entire game & signups pass into the hands of the new hosts. Unless I understood something wrong, you are allowed to play because SJ is nice :P have fun! @Efekannn02
    Yeah, thank God SJ is the only nice host here.

Thank you Anonymous Donor