S-FM Which Other Witch is Another Witch?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

S-FM Which Other Witch is Another Witch?

It's gone deeper.

Which Other Witch is Another Witch?
    Signs will be split into two different games, one hosted by me, and the other by Gyrlander.
    SIGNUPS:

1. SuperJack (!)
    2. Noz_Bugz
    3. Hybrid
    4. blinkskater
    5. Marshmallow Marshall
    6. Numbertwo
    7. rumox
    8. Iced_Monopoly
    9. Arsonist
    10. Magoroth
    11. Distorted
    12. Scvmurderer
    13. Soviet_Love
    14. naz
    15. sheepsaysmeep

Blacklisted:
    1. Efekann02
    2. kbye

Additional signup slots will be added as needed, as well as reserve slots.

setup link
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 13th, 2018 at 12:20 PM. Reason: rip
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Ok now hold up
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Re: S-FM Which Other Witch is Another Witch?

Attention new players:

If you are someone new from the mod or someone from town of Salem I recruited, this is a good newb friendly setup. New players will receive a garunteed spot in the game if there are any extra signups.
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Ok now hold up

/sign
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

/sing loudly

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    /sign
    if i were to ever host a game on this site again (which i likely wont since im a trash tier host)
    you and blink would both be on a blacklist
    As my opinion on blink has changed since the last game, I'll allow him to play. Making this absolutely clear now though instead of hiding it.
    I'm not going to let you sign.
    Because this isn't going to be on the ladder anyway, this shouldn't effect anything.

On a different note: signups have been updated to reflect all the signs.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 6th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
    Ok now hold up

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Why is kbye is in yellow
    Taking a guess here: he has been recruited from ToS by stealthbomber. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Taking a guess here: he has been recruited from ToS by stealthbomber. =)
    It's also why new players get in automatically, cause he invited his BROS

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

I thought kbye was someone I played with but he actually wasn't. SJ contacted me with the details to his ban and the discussion will be kept private.
    Ok now hold up