No report. Just FYI
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

No report. Just FYI

This is not a report, for I will not go through all that trouble/time that is necessary to make a report. If someone feels like an enthusiast who wants to make -Mafia- a better place - then feel free to file an official report.

Witch controls cult to make himself WD. Then claims sheriff and successfully points out Arsonist and 2 Mafias while successfully healing two nights in a row (first 2 nights maf hit NI and vet). Either he cheating or he is the luckiest man alive. I will leave the replay here for anyone interested. As I said - I am not going through all that trouble to file an official report. Besides. Not even half of game in the replay.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: No report. Just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    This is not a report, for I will not go through all that trouble/time that is necessary to make a report. If someone feels like an enthusiast who wants to make -Mafia- a better place - then feel free to file an official report.

Witch controls cult to make himself WD. Then claims sheriff and successfully points out Arsonist and 2 Mafias while successfully healing two nights in a row (first 2 nights maf hit NI and vet). Either he cheating or he is the luckiest man alive. I will leave the replay here for anyone interested. As I said - I am not going through all that trouble to file an official report. Besides. Not even half of game in the replay.
    Hello, mind to indicate when that game occured?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Like 1-2 hours before this forum thread was made. Why do you ask?
    Because I'll work on this when I'll have time.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Naw that's not what I want to do. But it's actually none of your buisness <3

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

FYI, just played two games with the same exact guy I was referring to when I made this thread. In those 2 games - he saved 2-3 people as doctor in 3-4 nights (one night he didnt when he was afk, then he died), and killed 1-3 people as MM each night. Impressive tbh.
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 15th, 2018 at 10:55 AM.

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Yeah, this happened to me as well. Same guy. He healed the triad's targets so often the town ended up winning against a strong Judge. Wait, I think we might be talking about the same game here, @OzyWho .

It also happened to a friend of mine - Dutes. RodOfNod was investigator and supposedly 'detected' a silent Judge on the first night. Pretty fishy, if you ask me.
    Last edited by ; February 15th, 2018 at 11:23 AM.