Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Nika: 1-S2-1-5450384; sanbBangs: 1-S2-1-7663385

Account Name: Nika, sanbBangs
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5450384, 1-S2-1-7663385
    In-Game Name:
    Attack Helicopter (#1), replay hotkey 4
    I am an albatrsoss #10, then later appearing as DemonBoi (#2) due to being attacked by Informant, replay hotkey 2.

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name:
    Summary:
    Nika rolls Sheriff in position #1 (replay hotkey 4). N1, he clicks to investigate 12 and prior to conclusion of the night types LW "N1-12 Evil". Although not a big clue in itself, the "Evil" part is somewhat suspicious that he may have known the upcoming result. At the end of the night, result comes back that 12 is a Triad member. Night 1, Informant #2 disguises as the 2nd accused player sanbBangs "I am an albatross" #10 (who was Detective).

Day 2, #1 does not bother to start with the 12-Triad finding. Instead, the first words are "I am an albatross is INFORMANT" (player #10 is named "I am an albatross" and is indeed an Informant who was previously #2 but disguised as #10). The accused then later mentions that 12 is triad. He continues with "10 was my bro his monitor is right next to me" (he tried to retract this statement later and attribute the Informant finding to luck).

Informant #10 is lynched. Graveyard chat shows the original player #10 (now appearing as #2 DemonBoi due to informant) stating "Yeah attack helicopter [#1] is my rl bro".

They basically confessed here
    -Mafia- (2426).SC2Replay

P.S. Update a day later. Also noticed that they join lobby together and are clan mates. See attached.
    -Mafia- (2437).SC2Replaymafreport_02022018.png
    Last edited by PQRnHack; February 2nd, 2018 at 09:15 AM.

2. ISO #2

Nika: 1-S2-1-5450384, sanbBangs 1-S2-1-7663385

Account Name: Nika; sanbBangs
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5450384; 1-S2-1-7663385
    In-Game Name: Attack Helicopter; I am an albatross

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name: rumox
    Summary:

Night 1 Nika chooses to investigate 12. Before the night ends Nika types in the LW window "N1-12 Evil". 12 ends up revealing to be Triad.

Night 1 sandBangs is killed by the Informant (Wobdble)

Day 2 Nika types into chat "I am an albatross is INFORMANT!" "he evil dude now!" "disguise" "12 triad btw" "10 was my bro his monitor is right next to me"

Concrete evidence there of outside meta gaming occurring. This is actually the second time I have personally seen these people do this. What makes it more suspect is that he labels his N1 target as being "Evil" before nights end, then totally disregarding them and trying to convince town to lynch the person he has zero legit leads on.

Recommend a heavy watch list for these two, they have been doing this for awhile now.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Nika: 1-S2-1-5450384; sanbBangs: 1-S2-1-7663385

ID Verification:
    Nika: 1-S2-1-5450384 - Correct
    sanbBangs: 1-S2-1-7663385 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Nika: 4
    sanbBangs: 2

Summary
    Nika is announced as a new player.

Nika chooses the name "Attack Helicopter" and roles Sheriff in slot #1.
    sanbBangs chooses the name "I am an albatross" and roles Detective in slot #10.

Day 1
    Normal play.

Night 1
    #4 quits.
    #1 chooses to check #12, enters in LW "N1-12 Evil". Receives a result of TRIAD.
    #10 chooses to track #12, but has his identity stolen by an Informant.
    #2 is killed by the Triad (Detective).
    #7 is killed by the Triad (Vigilante).
    #4 commits suicide from quitting (Marshall).

Day 2
    #1 announces "I am an albatross is INFORMANT!", then also announces "12 triad btw".
    When questioned how he knows, #1 says "10 was my bro. his monitor is right next to me" "he got killed" then also adds "12 too my sibling" "triad".
    #10 is voted to trial and says nothing. #10 is found guilty 1-4 and lynched (Informant).
    While #10 is being lynched, #1 says "actually i was a random guess" "10 is not my bro" then "12 next"

Night 2
    In the graveyard chat, sanbBangs (now #2) admits "Yeah attack helicopter is my rl bro".
    #1 checks #8 (not suspicious). #1 is attacked and healed.
    No one is killed.

Day 3
    #1 claims Sheriff again and says #12 is confirmed triad.
    #12 is voted to trial and says nothing. #12 is voted guilty 1-2 and lynched (Silencer).

Night 3
    #1 checks #6 (not suspicious).
    A Vigilante attacks an immune target.
    #6 is killed by the Triad (Doctor).

Day 4
    #8 says #15 is Dragon Head because he tried to shoot him last night. #15 claims to have vested, and #8 says not possible because he was Amnesiac turned Vigilante.
    A Judge calls court and lynches #8 (Vigilante).

Night 4
    #1 checks #15 (not suspicious). #1 is attacked and healed.
    #11 is burnt by an Arsonist (Coroner).

Day 5
    #15 admits to being the Arsonist and is vote to trial. #15 is found guilty 0-5 and lynched (Arsonist).

Night 5
    #1 checks #13 (no suspicious). #1 is attacked and healed.
    #5 is taken out by a Veteran (Dragon Head).
    #3 dies from a heart attack (Jailor).

Day 6
    #14 is voted to trial and lynched (Judge).

The game ends on day 6 with a Town victory.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, although #1 caught #12 on night 1, he has #10 lynched by cheating, which made it unfair to the Triad.

Player Offenses
    Nika: Cheating / Additional Information
    sanbBangs: Cheating / Additional Information

Previous Offenses
    Nika: None
    sanbBangs: None

Recommended Action
    Nika: Watch List x3
    sanbBangs: Watch List x3

Additional Notes
    Pretty obvious admission of cheating.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

6. ISO #6