S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52
Results 1,021 to 1,032 of 1032

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Wow, @blinkskater . Really well, done, you were the player I was most sure was town while I was alive (and then when I died you became 2nd to rumox, but still much more sure and seemed like a more pro-town player than efe or hybrid or gyrlander). Well done, that was phenomenal - endings like that are why I wanted to play FM lol.
    He Might Seem Town But I Was The One Comfirming The Evils With My Legendary LW
    En Taro Monika!

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I actually like how Efe was trying to bait out information like on d2 when he was trying to get me to out myself saying he knows my crimes etc and when he fake claimed gyr was the maf killer just to get reactions out of people
    Honestly, I have a hard time deciphering what Efe is saying, so much so that I just kind of tune out Efe's posts. Maybe Efe had an elaborate plan but, at least, it's completely lost on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Idk may as well just not type at all. I don't get it.
    You see, Efe is actually three monkeys in a trench coat.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.
    thanks for the avatar fred

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You see, Efe is actually three monkeys in a trench coat.
    omg that's a really nice description of him XD
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    - https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post2615684

CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!