QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Last edited by SuperJack; February 7th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Agreed, Hybrid is super scummy
    -vote Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

HYBRID DEFEND YOURSELF NOW!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #11

By the way, @NEWBIES, this is how to vote: [ vote ] player name here [ / vote ] (without any spaces, out of the player's name if it includes spaces). So don't go on using red bold text, we can know if the vote is true or not by going to the Vote Count thing at top of page. Also watch the "Wine In Front Of Me" (WIFOM) scene, from "The Princess Bride" movie, to understand what we mean when we say WIFOM. And if this is not enough, go read a FM guide in the FM Guides section of the site, I'm not making a full guide here :P

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way, @NEWBIES, this is how to vote: [ vote ] player name here [ / vote ] (without any spaces, out of the player's name if it includes spaces). So don't go on using red bold text, we can know if the vote is true or not by going to the Vote Count thing at top of page. Also watch the "Wine In Front Of Me" (WIFOM) scene, from "The Princess Bride" movie, to understand what we mean when we say WIFOM. And if this is not enough, go read a FM guide in the FM Guides section of the site, I'm not making a full guide here :P
    Confirmed scum move right here. Trying to get the people to watch the princess bride so they all lynch themselves, saving the mafia from having to kill anyone.

13. ISO #13

what is everyone's time zone? WHO IS AFK? do you like chocolate milk? are you mafia? what color panties are you wearing? can you speak in tongues? do you like my dog?

i'm central america (texas baybeee) it is 20:00 (8pm nerds) at the time of posting this
    please answer my questionsヽ(`⌒´)ノ♡
    and please send nudes(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Confirmed scum move right here. Trying to get the people to watch the princess bride so they all lynch themselves, saving the mafia from having to kill anyone.
    No, it's to save time because every game we get new players, we waste time on telling them to go watch that god damn youtube video with two bad actors of a bad movie... so I do it RIGHT NOW.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    what is everyone's time zone? WHO IS AFK? do you like chocolate milk? are you mafia? what color panties are you wearing? can you speak in tongues? do you like my dog?

i'm central america (texas baybeee) it is 20:00 (8pm nerds) at the time of posting this
    please answer my questionsヽ(`⌒´)ノ♡
    and please send nudes(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡
    GMT+1 (France time, yes I'm french), MOST PEOPLE ATM, who doesn't, no, purple, yellow and orange, if I knew what that meant I'd answer, FUCK NO HE ATTACKED ME YESTERDAY, oh wait it wasn't that one, nevermind I love him, there's already a half nude on your avatar, enjoy yourself, and enjoy my commas.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Thats how you get new guys to lynch the mafia when they want to lynch town. Dont mislead the new guys into lynching mafia.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

OK to people who got severly confused by Scv's posts, he is making a bad and not funny reference to the last FM game, which was way more complicated than this. Now scv stop trolling please, and stop faking jester. Thanks.

Side note: you may not edit your posts, even if your cat is to blame for it. Just re-post if you need to correct something.

24. ISO #24

OK to people who got severly confused by Scv's posts, he is making a bad and not funny reference to the last FM game, which was way more complicated than this. Now scv stop trolling please, and stop faking jester. Thanks.

Side note: you may not edit your posts, even if your cat is to blame for it. Just re-post if you need to correct something.
    Hm, "jester". Yea..
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #25

BTW Scv has read my vote on Hybrid, and just.... sheeped me? That doesn't fit his meta at all lol.
    -vote Scvmurderer

26. ISO #26

Now I'm gonna play a game of HotS, will check sometimes, people are asleep anyway (maybe literally asleep though)

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, Marshmallow Marshall is trying to a supposed jester apparently
    Hm, Marshmallow Marshall is trying to lynch a supposed jester apparently*

29. ISO #29

Hm, Marshmallow Marshall is trying to lynch a supposed jester apparently*
    You are clever enough to know someone can fake jester...

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Perhaps, perhaps not.
    Are you implying you're idiot?

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    naz is not taking this game seriously, ULTRA scum

-vote naz
    Who is taking the game seriously atm... We're just trying to get this started and noone is coming I hope it'll be better than this tomorrow...

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

I thought it was funny... lol

36. ISO #36

Im Hard Claiming Town Now Roles To Me Or Ill Lynch Freaking Scv! This Is A Direct Threat!

If You Fail To Listen To My Orders Then That Will Make You A Comfirmed Scum But Me Even More Comfirmed To Be Town!

If Choooo Tries To Get Me Then This Is Counted As Gamethrowing So Dont Even Dare!

If Everybody Votes For Me Then Im Comfirmed Town Aswell So.....

I AM COMFIRMED EITHERWAY AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA(i forgot to open up some music and i also need to go to school now)
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Hard Claiming Town Now Roles To Me Or Ill Lynch Freaking Scv! This Is A Direct Threat!

If You Fail To Listen To My Orders Then That Will Make You A Comfirmed Scum But Me Even More Comfirmed To Be Town!

If Choooo Tries To Get Me Then This Is Counted As Gamethrowing So Dont Even Dare!

If Everybody Votes For Me Then Im Comfirmed Town Aswell So.....

I AM COMFIRMED EITHERWAY AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA(i forgot to open up some music and i also need to go to school now)
    Do I need to repeat what SB16 said last game? Claiming town doesn't make you auto town.

38. ISO #38

-unvote

Scv is pulling a yellow masquerader hard atm (See Masquerade Madness II game, where I got an epic fail as SK...) I have a very slight D1 town lean on him, but I might just be drawing conclusions too fast.

I'm curious... @Soviet_Love , what do you think about Scv and Efekannn? I know it's early, but I'd like to know what you think about them. It won't be early when you'll read this anyway...

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    -vote Hybrid

[mod]Do you know how i do that? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/mod]
    [fred]you've got some skills boi, but not that many since you ve got still so much to learn...[/fred]
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

No, you are just copying from the true master... But you learn fast, i appreaciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Yes, but i still wonder who told you about class command
    My mafia teammates