4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Also - unvote scvmurderer, are you guys stupid there's a much higher chance that a random lynch is going to a town than a mafia.

Inb4 someone says "urrrrrgh it's not a random lynch we have reasons have you been paying attention" - it's day one you sluts, just skip.
    If someone were to put him at L1 i would unvote himand anyone who were to hammer him without conversation would be an insta lynch next day IMO

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Also - unvote scvmurderer, are you guys stupid there's a much higher chance that a random lynch is going to a town than a mafia.

Inb4 someone says "urrrrrgh it's not a random lynch we have reasons have you been paying attention" - it's day one you sluts, just skip.
    Day One in Forum Mafia is important, just like the rest of the days. Just wanting a Skip makes you seem lazy, and with a tendency to rely on Night Actions. That is not correct.

I'll reread Scv posts until now, but for what I know if he were to flip Mafia you would get scum points for trying to stop his lynch.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Soft claims aren't protown you know. Are you soft claiming Vigilante?
    I tend to threaten people, even if I'm not able to fulfill my death promises. In order to not promote TPR hunting I refuse to answer the last question.

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You realize he openly claimed GF and is acting lime a jester right?
    yeah, but you realize a lot of us are acting like jesters? none of us to the point of claiming gf lol but he's also been making multiple references to last game. i'm not taking him seriously right now. its just d1 don't get ur panties in a bunch d00d. i'll have a better read after tonight's actions (neut action?)

19. ISO #219

WORD, i was banking on this it can easily confirm either of us depending on what happens during the night phase, also if we get pushed as a lynch, most likley said pusher would probally be evil because the only way to derail a doc chain is to get them lynched : D as for evils come get some : P
    You are probably town for trying to start a Doc chain just from the start. However, I wish you hadn't done it...

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    He did claim SMH ur not even reading the thread.

Also guys I have a question. If town gov is mayor or marshall, in mod we pm roles and lw...what happens when they reveal in fm?

Also RUMOX I LOVE UR ICON REEEEE
    They become a living person which reads we can trust and ask questions knowing that we'll get a honest and pure answer.

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yeah, but you realize a lot of us are acting like jesters? none of us to the point of claiming gf lol but he's also been making multiple references to last game. i'm not taking him seriously right now. its just d1 don't get ur panties in a bunch d00d. i'll have a better read after tonight's actions (neut action?)
    A lot of us are acting like jesters? Are you sure of that? Who are playing like jesters and why do you think so.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Why do you specifically tell Rumox to read? You weren't even answering one of his posts.
    i think thats just a misunderstanding of the word read.

1) i want to read a book
    2) i read a book yesterday (read is spelt the same, but pronounced "red" in this context and is implying past tense)

pretty sure blink was using 2) example, implying i was the only one that took notice of his post

not that this has any relevance to the game but i'm bored lel

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Day One in Forum Mafia is important, just like the rest of the days. Just wanting a Skip makes you seem lazy, and with a tendency to rely on Night Actions. That is not correct.

I'll reread Scv posts until now, but for what I know if he were to flip Mafia you would get scum points for trying to stop his lynch.
    he's trolling. Do u think the mafia would claim godfather? WELCOME TO THE INTERWEBS.

30. ISO #230

PRESSURING SO YOU HARD CLAIM A ROLE WHAT ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOUR READS CHOO CHOO

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Just got back, I see tons of new posts, glad to see that... BUT YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED XD READS AREN'T FORMED YET, I WILL READ AND THEN FORM MY READS AND GIVE A LIST OF READS BEFORE EVERYONE JUST LIKE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!!!!!

I'll read properly when I'll be done eating. But for now, put your vote where I think. You have so many other people to pressure, and you choose to pressure the one who posted a lot and tried to get the game moving. Congrats. Don't you dare CHOO CHOOing with it, you are a shame for the Disciples...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just got back, I see tons of new posts, glad to see that... BUT YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED XD READS AREN'T FORMED YET, I WILL READ AND THEN FORM MY READS AND GIVE A LIST OF READS BEFORE EVERYONE JUST LIKE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!!!!!

I'll read properly when I'll be done eating. But for now, put your vote where I think. You have so many other people to pressure, and you choose to pressure the one who posted a lot and tried to get the game moving. Congrats. Don't you dare CHOO CHOOing with it, you are a shame for the Disciples...
    not giving reads? sounds like maf to me. LYNCH MARSHMALLOW

32. ISO #232

he's trolling. Do u think the mafia would claim godfather? WELCOME TO THE INTERWEBS.
    Do you know WIFOM? Well, I do. Put cursor on my little green thing on the top of my avatar.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

not giving reads? sounds like maf to me. LYNCH MARSHMALLOW
    GIVE YOUR OWN LIST ALREADY. ILL READ IT WHEN ILL GET BACK NOW LEMME EAT FFS!!

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    i think thats just a misunderstanding of the word read.

1) i want to read a book
    2) i read a book yesterday (read is spelt the same, but pronounced "red" in this context and is implying past tense)

pretty sure blink was using 2) example, implying i was the only one that took notice of his post

not that this has any relevance to the game but i'm bored lel
    Thanks you explained that way better then i could have lol

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Skipping de day isnt de wei i will show you de wei
    if skipping de day is not de way, and trolls gonna troll day1, what we do? SCV claiming godfather is obviously a joke - does this preclude him from being gf no, but it is not a lead lol. In the absence of leads, any vote is a random vote. It is good for us to start talking and all, but lets not get carried away.

42. ISO #242

if skipping de day is not de way, and trolls gonna troll day1, what we do? SCV claiming godfather is obviously a joke - does this preclude him from being gf no, but it is not a lead lol. In the absence of leads, any vote is a random vote. It is good for us to start talking and all, but lets not get carried away.
    A lot of crucial info can be gained from someone being on L1 and even L2 even if its not info we get directly from scv, we can see voting patterns defenses of scv, that can come in handy if you pay attention to it for later in the game say if scv were to be killed or lynched later on etc but

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    What do you want lol... Just spamming @? XD

45. ISO #245

@blinkskater yo homie lets chain it up
    OK IMPORTANT POST #163. Rumox here states he is Doctor with Blinkskater.

46. ISO #246

naz and marshmellow were only ones to help me with the @ mention so everyone else.. consider yourself scum!

-vote Dunna

silence is guilty
    On D1, silence is more AFK than guilty...

47. ISO #247

This man knows de wae .
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

48. ISO #248

A lot of crucial info can be gained from someone being on L1 and even L2 even if its not info we get directly from scv, we can see voting patterns defenses of scv, that can come in handy if you pay attention to it for later in the game say if scv were to be killed or lynched later on etc but
    But this ones reasons are more sound.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

49. ISO #249

A lot of us are acting like jesters? Are you sure of that? Who are playing like jesters and why do you think so.
    Know that when I say jester I mean trolly, jokey behavior
    - scv, obviously
    - the ugandan knuckles
    - me ヽ༼ ͠ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽ノ
    - efe always plays jester
    - distorted making 3 or 4 posts to ping MM
    - theres prob more too lazy to go thru thread on my phone

50. ISO #250