S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
Results 1,001 to 1,032 of 1032
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    that was ultimately the goal. I was waiting to claim jailor near end of day, probably with 15 hours left or so to cause as much confusion as possible at the end (which is why dunna was going to claim crier against noz) to hopefully end the day in a no lynch so i could jail and break apart the "supposed" doc chain.
    Well It Turned Out That I Actually Hammered You After That What A Big Twist
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #1002

that was ultimately the goal. I was waiting to claim jailor near end of day, probably with 15 hours left or so to cause as much confusion as possible at the end (which is why dunna was going to claim crier against noz) to hopefully end the day in a no lynch so i could jail and break apart the "supposed" doc chain.
    @SuperJack can post up the discord link for people to see the Mafia chat - literally said before end of night:

[11:28 AM] Distorted: we can cause confusion
    [11:28 AM] naztallah: if he has to
    [11:28 AM] Distorted: frame me visiting Arsonist
    [11:28 AM] naztallah: k
    [11:28 AM] Distorted: i think i can cause enough confusion with that

needed to get everyone questioning eachother again to the point we could "not vote" and steer it to a no lynch.

3. ISO #1003

@SuperJack can post up the discord link for people to see the Mafia chat - literally said before end of night:

[11:28 AM] Distorted: we can cause confusion
    [11:28 AM] naztallah: if he has to
    [11:28 AM] Distorted: frame me visiting Arsonist
    [11:28 AM] naztallah: k
    [11:28 AM] Distorted: i think i can cause enough confusion with that

needed to get everyone questioning eachother again to the point we could "not vote" and steer it to a no lynch.
    But Worry Not Detective Efekannn02 Found One Of Your Scums And Watched The Crier Wreck Dunna
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #1004

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia Day Four

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Day Six - End Of Game

LINK TO SETUP

Hybrid died in a glorious fire, they where a Citizen
    Gyrlander died in a glorious fire, they where a Citizen
    Rumox died in a glorious fire, they where a Doctor

All last wills also just didn't get posted because there is no one left to read them.

The Arsonist has won. Congratulations @blinkskater !

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral
    @blinkskater - Arsonist
    @Noz_Bugz - Crier
    Arsonist Detective
    Marshmallow Marshall Vigilante
    Scvmurderer Citizen
    Soviet_Love Bus Driver
    Distorted Kidnapper
    Efekannn02 Detective
    Naz Framer
    Hybrid Citizen
    Gyrlander Citizen
    Rumox Doctor

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Dunna Is Missing In The Graveyard And I Cant Click The Links To The Days
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #1005

The original plan was Efe was most likely going to watch me - so Naz was going to frame me visiting arsonist (whom was dead) so I would claim coroner if efe revealed that info. BUT it then came to our attention hybrid told soviet to bus me...so then we wanted to attack me (since i would probably be bussed) and pretty much confirm me as "not mafia" but we never got an answer from superjack if mafia could attack eachother. ect we had a few outs we were going to try to play it. The neutral claim was to delay a day wasted on trying to create a theory off me being neutral and then me breaking that theory so we start from scratch with only 15 hours or so left while i claim jailor. was going to try to keep the heat on me as long as possible....but efe comes around with his hammer and pew pew =(

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

My Opinions On The MVP In This Game Ranked From 1 To IDK How Many We Are

1.Blinkskater:
    I Think He Deserves MVP For Winning As A Arsonist And Even Fooling The Greatest Mafia Players Here

2.Efekannn02:
    My LW Is The Proof That I Actually Am More Dangerous Than I Seem (Thats Why I Should Get Second Place)

3.Rumox:
    Rumox Did Actually More Than First Expected From Him Thats Why He Would Go A Good Third

4.Gyrlander:
    His Anger Problems Made Him Too Trustable Which Is Why He Is A Good 4th

5.Distorted:
    Nice Plans But Too Risky And Too Careless And Also Stupid
    You Overthink Too Much And Made Mafia Crumble And Lose To Its Ground
    A For Effort Though
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1010

i dont wanna play a game with lots of tprs again 3 turbo lynch without me even being able to do sth?
    i was suspecting gyr at a time but after naz s lynch i had to think more and gyrlander just lynching everyone like that was quite a bit suspicous to me, i wish they hadnt turbo lynched 3x times ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I actually like how Efe was trying to bait out information like on d2 when he was trying to get me to out myself saying he knows my crimes etc and when he fake claimed gyr was the maf killer just to get reactions out of people
    That Is How I Play Sometimes.
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

Wow, @blinkskater . Really well, done, you were the player I was most sure was town while I was alive (and then when I died you became 2nd to rumox, but still much more sure and seemed like a more pro-town player than efe or hybrid or gyrlander). Well done, that was phenomenal - endings like that are why I wanted to play FM lol.

17. ISO #1017

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Heafty game, I included a lot of power roles, in the hope that town would mis-use them or lynch each other.
    A few questionable decisions:

N1 Vigi Kill (Its always a big risk, more town than scum, and less information from the kill)
    Scum claiming Neutral. (As seen, town lynch neutral just as freely)
    Trusting role claims. (blink never had to worry after his role was never questioned)
    Scum giving up. (Could of pushed the neutral hunting as a missed night kill)
    No Neutral hunting. (Majority of Neutral are anti-town or scum, yet it felt like the town was just hoping they wouldn't be a problem.)

But it was a fun game.
    Definitely need to reduce the amount of comfirmable roles, drug dealers are good for this, also scum versions of the role.
    Also, this game goes to show that a high power role= boring game.
    scum didn't give up they were just turbo lynching so there was no point in even bothering to play anymore
    town got what it deserved
    gg blink

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Wow, @blinkskater . Really well, done, you were the player I was most sure was town while I was alive (and then when I died you became 2nd to rumox, but still much more sure and seemed like a more pro-town player than efe or hybrid or gyrlander). Well done, that was phenomenal - endings like that are why I wanted to play FM lol.
    He Might Seem Town But I Was The One Comfirming The Evils With My Legendary LW
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #1024

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I actually like how Efe was trying to bait out information like on d2 when he was trying to get me to out myself saying he knows my crimes etc and when he fake claimed gyr was the maf killer just to get reactions out of people
    Honestly, I have a hard time deciphering what Efe is saying, so much so that I just kind of tune out Efe's posts. Maybe Efe had an elaborate plan but, at least, it's completely lost on me.

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Idk may as well just not type at all. I don't get it.
    You see, Efe is actually three monkeys in a trench coat.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #1030

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You see, Efe is actually three monkeys in a trench coat.
    omg that's a really nice description of him XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032