S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Arsonist - Naz - Efekannn02 - Hybrid (all voting SCV)

I have a feeling all 3 mafia may be in there lol
    ur mafia, confirmed
    -vote distorted

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    if you dont tell me how to @ someone you are confirmed scum
    just @ and their name, nothing speshul it does it itself
    BUT the real problem is can someone tell me how to undo all the quotes i added to reply to? > : O

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

what's the mention command for the forum so i can @ someone
    [ MENTION ] player's name [ / MENTION ]

That without spaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    It is a threat. Last game I can understand as he was a GT but if he wants to keep his permanent shitty talk he'll have some problems
    Soft claims aren't protown you know. Are you soft claiming Vigilante?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #156

if you dont tell me how to @ someone you are confirmed scum
    Good thing I said it then :P (btw I have 50 posts/page, go in general settings to change that it helps a lot to read FM games.)

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ur mafia, confirmed
    -vote distorted

just @ and their name, nothing speshul it does it itself
    BUT the real problem is can someone tell me how to undo all the quotes i added to reply to? > : O
    wat. No... xD you must mention tag if you want people to get a notification lol.

8. ISO #158

-vote Arsonist
    Parking my vote here for the morning, since I'm going to bed... We need more than shitposts from you here. This is a pressure vote. What do you think about Scv right now? Just your first thoughts on players, please.

Btw I will probably be off for a rather long period of time, since I've got something to do as soon as I get up tomorrow, and I might not check the topic until I get back. So don't spam @ me okay? See you tomorrow =)

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Arsonist
    Parking my vote here for the morning, since I'm going to bed... We need more than shitposts from you here. This is a pressure vote. What do you think about Scv right now? Just your first thoughts on players, please.

Btw I will probably be off for a rather long period of time, since I've got something to do as soon as I get up tomorrow, and I might not check the topic until I get back. So don't spam @ me okay? See you tomorrow =)

.................................................. ...

@marshmallowmarshall;

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Dont you know, I'm too scummy to be scum. Which is the perfect ploy as the Godfather
    I crashed really early last nighy ill catch up this morning but i want to think that you're openly claiming jester with a GF claim, i enjoy lynching jesters btw no use for them pesky fellows or like i said beforr you're faking scumish to not be a target

16. ISO #166

@blinkskater yo homie lets chain it up
    WORD, i was banking on this it can easily confirm either of us depending on what happens during the night phase, also if we get pushed as a lynch, most likley said pusher would probally be evil because the only way to derail a doc chain is to get them lynched : D as for evils come get some : P

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @rumox you've also played the mod for years what are your thoughts on SCV i wouldnt be opposed to putting more pressure on him to maybe get a role claim out of him
    Do you want to claim a role blink?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #171

@Distorted what do you think of SCV claiming GF and acting jesterish, do you agree with my train of thoughts on it?
    So you want to lynch the jester? Marvelous way to start a game. We should do it.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

@Distorted what do you think of SCV claiming GF and acting jesterish, do you agree with my train of thoughts on it?
    I think he's just trolling lol how many times in the mod do I say "i am the godfather!!" when I am the Mayor? Mafia doenst like to target trolls so could be a balance to keep himself alive due to being susp enouhg that the maf leaves him alone; and also having the reassurance of being able to reveal as a confirmed town gov in case the town takes the bait.

27. ISO #177

I think he's just trolling lol how many times in the mod do I say "i am the godfather!!" when I am the Mayor? Mafia doenst like to target trolls so could be a balance to keep himself alive due to being susp enouhg that the maf leaves him alone; and also having the reassurance of being able to reveal as a confirmed town gov in case the town takes the bait.
    I do have a habit of dieng d1/n1 in the forum games.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

I crashed really early last nighy ill catch up this morning but i want to think that you're openly claiming jester with a GF claim, i enjoy lynching jesters btw no use for them pesky fellows or like i said beforr you're faking scumish to not be a target
    He wouldn't suck so much as jester lol.

33. ISO #183

WORD, i was banking on this it can easily confirm either of us depending on what happens during the night phase, also if we get pushed as a lynch, most likley said pusher would probally be evil because the only way to derail a doc chain is to get them lynched : D as for evils come get some : P
    wait what? Did I miss the part where you two claimed doc?????

34. ISO #184

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Do you want to claim a role blink?
    He did claim SMH ur not even reading the thread.

Also guys I have a question. If town gov is mayor or marshall, in mod we pm roles and lw...what happens when they reveal in fm?

Also RUMOX I LOVE UR ICON REEEEE

35. ISO #185

My eyes now have cancer thanks guys O_O Efe are you soft claiming town gov? Also is there another doctor in the house? Id like to get a heal chain going
    Oh ok xD

36. ISO #186

Also guys I have a question. If town gov is mayor or marshall, in mod we pm roles and lw...what happens when they reveal in fm?

Well, his claim was hard to see... I had to run throught his forum posts to find it.

37. ISO #187

Just saying, you aren't confirmed doctor. Two mafia members could claim being doc chaining.

38. ISO #188

Well, I do. I don't see why else he would claim jester. There is still a slim possibility of him being a real jester, faking being a bad one to draw attention and eventually get lynched.

39. ISO #189

@rumox you've also played the mod for years what are your thoughts on SCV i wouldnt be opposed to putting more pressure on him to maybe get a role claim out of him
    I can't believe I'm saying yes to this... Usually, we NEVER push people to roleclaim at D1, unless it's massive. Why? Because it only gets TPRs revealed and killed. But since nearly every townie is a TPR... AAAAAAA SCV YOUR ROLE PLEASE!!!

40. ISO #190

-vote Scvmurderer

More credibility like this, I guess...

41. ISO #191

That's something I didn't want to say but that I thought too. If you're mayor, speak up scv

42. ISO #192

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, i wouldnt call it trolling i would call it strategy
    Trolling, in its literal sense, is a strategy.

43. ISO #193

We get a confirmed slot, and the thread gets filled with soft claims if the mayor is clever I guess lol...

44. ISO #194

Going off now, see you in some hours!

45. ISO #195

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just saying, you aren't confirmed doctor. Two mafia members could claim being doc chaining.
    possible.

i gave a few hours for another "prot" to come forward for blinks proposition (checking for this exact scenario you're talking about) and no one took it. not that it was a concrete scum reveal move since there is town randoms.

i feel like doing so was a pro town move, up to u to believe that.

so that leaves me with two possible outcomes,

blink is mafia, other town prot is staying quiet (this makes me useless, but there is still another confirmed prot out there)
    blink is doc, im doc, we're just 2 docs having a good time

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

possible.

i gave a few hours for another "prot" to come forward for blinks proposition (checking for this exact scenario you're talking about) and no one took it. not that it was a concrete scum reveal move since there is town randoms.

i feel like doing so was a pro town move, up to u to believe that.

so that leaves me with two possible outcomes,

blink is mafia, other town prot is staying quiet (this makes me useless, but there is still another confirmed prot out there)
    blink is doc, im doc, we're just 2 docs having a good time
    On phone with 10 % battery. I don't BELIEVE you two are mafia. I'm just saying that someone voting you isn't confirmed scum lol. And then it's biaised because you are the author of the post... meeeeh. I don't read you two as mafia. You're just not 100% confirmed.

48. ISO #198

and i know its still day 1 but my vote is staying parked on dunna until they contribute, soviet close 2nd for vote parking
    You know I parked mine too right? SL is probably in school/sleeping atm. Just like Gyrlander. Aaaand I gtg byeeeeeeeeeee

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

-vote scvmurderer
    i see more benefit to town then harm in getting a role at this point from scv i weighed the pros and cons if he is town gove we still could possibly have a BG hiding amognst us if he is faking jester and actually is GF then its a good lynch obviously same thing with if hes jester, boom neutral out of the picture