Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    This Is How I Play In Normal Sc2Mafia (then i reveal as vet and spam shit)
    So you claim crier. I expect you to reveal tonight and confirm yourself, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #106

I Seriously Wish I Had -blacklist (i have more than 20k points i worked hard for it)

I Got One Of My Damn Blacklisted Roles From Sc2mafia I Wont Tell Which So Ill Give Some Clues

my role has a ''e'' in it
    ...so you are claiming crier or not.... Say YES I AM CRIER or NO I'M NOT CRIER. Or just stop talking BS about your role.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I know this is one of your first posts but if you expect to do the same as last game be sure that you'll die soon.
    Hmm this sounds like a threat to me? IMO evils would want to keep him around (if he is town) so could you possibly be a town killing? +2 town points

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    chillax you slut
    ?

!!!

16. ISO #116

Second Clue It Has A ''i'' in it
    InvEstIgator? x)

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I hope you are crier, I'm interested in seeing the mechanic of that.
    And Efe, when you say your role you mean like crier, doc, sherrif? Or investigator, protective?🤔 I'm guessing u mean the first.
    2nd is not role but role category. So if he's being clear and precise, it's 1st.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    48 hours does seem a bit much for a day 1 tho imo
    Lol. By going on another site I saw 14 IRL days for every day, even D1. Soooo... XD

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

This seems like a townie ploy to sound scummy so you dont get killed
    Dont you know, I'm too scummy to be scum. Which is the perfect ploy as the Godfather
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    -vote scvmurderer

g'nite
    Poor scv xD he always gets lynched/dies D1/N1...

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Throne of Lies, social deception game. inb4 everyone here goes there
    No, reverse that... Everyone from ToL gets here. And we make ToL Town of Lalem.

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Dont you know, I'm too scummy to be scum. Which is the perfect ploy as the Godfather
    you're pushing it a lot lol.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Voting host is definetly a scummy move xD

I feel like this game isn't starting correctly, we're just saying bullshit... We need CONTENT!

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Voting host is definetly a scummy move xD

I feel like this game isn't starting correctly, we're just saying bullshit... We need CONTENT!
    hmmm I think MM is mafia with superjack. They wont vote eachother... Noted for later.

suspicious suspicious.

and i tried to ask questions to a few people, just got ignored lol Gylander was quiet first few days then started speaking up later when he was scum, so, are we going to get a similar pattern here??

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    hmmm I think MM is mafia with superjack. They wont vote eachother... Noted for later.

suspicious suspicious.

and i tried to ask questions to a few people, just got ignored lol Gylander was quiet first few days then started speaking up later when he was scum, so, are we going to get a similar pattern here??
    Gyrlander is always silent as hell... @Gyrlander if you're too tired and lack of time to play FM, DONT PLAY FM!!! Else contribute pleaseeeeeeee.....................

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Gyrlander is always silent as hell... @Gyrlander if you're too tired and lack of time to play FM, DONT PLAY FM!!! Else contribute pleaseeeeeeee.....................
    did u see him last few days of last game? he wasnt silent at all - he was actually posting more than anyone else =P he was a rule breaker. he let it thin down to 1-2 deaths left till victory, then went at it. those last few days of him talking was not amateur play; so I believe he is 100% capable of contributing day 1 in some form or another. He has been lurking...

39. ISO #139

did u see him last few days of last game? he wasnt silent at all - he was actually posting more than anyone else =P he was a rule breaker. he let it thin down to 1-2 deaths left till victory, then went at it. those last few days of him talking was not amateur play; so I believe he is 100% capable of contributing day 1 in some form or another. He has been lurking...
    But he has had like 3-4 games signed in and purely inactive; he was replaced a lot.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Well, so far the only thing I have from D1 is

@Noz_Bugz and @Arsonist both skipped, potentially more eager to get to night due to that is maybe when the game starts getting interesting for them? any comments saying "D1 is nothing" usually means they are looking at N1, not D2. Hell we have played plenty of games with 0 nights, or all citizen kind of games that we can easily get a LOT of info from just getting people to talk, and pressuring with votes.

D1 I think is 1 of the most important times for town - because that is when they can get hinted alignments/rolls/any info BEFORE the Mafia has started planning at night. It makes the mafia have to work around what is already said. Not talking and just letting it skip to D2 allows the mafia to have a completely open slate to how to act, what to hint towards, and how to play off eachother. So if you are town start talking more, looking at behaviors and responding to people to help distinguish people who "change up" their playstyle after mafia has strategized.

D1 kind if info only comes once per game, may as well use it.

42. ISO #142

48 hours does seem a bit much for a day 1 tho imo
    i feel this a lil bit, but it does give time for the ppl to realize the game has started
    at least everyone has posted :~)
    I already told you!

Rumox is consigliere and Naz is kidnapper!
    just because we're dating doesn't mean we are ON THE SAME TEAM > : O
    Well, so far the only thing I have from D1 is

@Noz_Bugz and @Arsonist both skipped, potentially more eager to get to night due to that is maybe when the game starts getting interesting for them? any comments saying "D1 is nothing" usually means they are looking at N1, not D2. Hell we have played plenty of games with 0 nights, or all citizen kind of games that we can easily get a LOT of info from just getting people to talk, and pressuring with votes.

D1 I think is 1 of the most important times for town - because that is when they can get hinted alignments/rolls/any info BEFORE the Mafia has started planning at night. It makes the mafia have to work around what is already said. Not talking and just letting it skip to D2 allows the mafia to have a completely open slate to how to act, what to hint towards, and how to play off eachother. So if you are town start talking more, looking at behaviors and responding to people to help distinguish people who "change up" their playstyle after mafia has strategized.

D1 kind if info only comes once per game, may as well use it.
    amggggg tl;dr neeerrrrddd (jk ily) lets play coop

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

-vote Scvmurderer
    for being a total mafia scum bag and outing himself

i'll make it tradition to vote u d1 :d
    I feel so betrayed, Superjack is clearly evil. Host should just replace superjack for being afk.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

-vote Scvmurderer
    for being a total mafia scum bag and outing himself

i'll make it tradition to vote u d1 :d
    It's already one :P

I don't feel like he's scum for now. But if he keeps doing that I might change my mind lol...

47. ISO #147

I feel so betrayed, Superjack is clearly evil. Host should just replace superjack for being afk.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Hmm this sounds like a threat to me? IMO evils would want to keep him around (if he is town) so could you possibly be a town killing? +2 town points
    It is a threat. Last game I can understand as he was a GT but if he wants to keep his permanent shitty talk he'll have some problems

Thank you Anonymous Donor