Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -unvote

Scv is pulling a yellow masquerader hard atm (See Masquerade Madness II game, where I got an epic fail as SK...) I have a very slight D1 town lean on him, but I might just be drawing conclusions too fast.

I'm curious... @Soviet_Love , what do you think about Scv and Efekannn? I know it's early, but I'd like to know what you think about them. It won't be early when you'll read this anyway...
    Don't reveal my true identity this is supposed to be an anonymous game! Host should boot you for going against the com hunting rule.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Hybrid And Scv Are Being Dumb....

They Got A Instant Scum Read From Me Anyways.....

@Marshmallow Marshall

What SB Said Doesnt Concern Me What I Do Is What I Do And What I Say Is What I Want So Let Me Comfirm Myself As The Greatest Town Role I Ever Had..... The Crier.....

But Sadly I Aint A Crier Or Jailor Or Mayor....

BUT A Evil Town Role Which Will Wreck Everyone!
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Dont Like You (Im Gonna Play Like I Always Did In Sc2Mafia)
    So Get Lynched Pls

-vote Arsonist
    -vote Efekannn02

You little Efekann02, [insert an insult here], you voted me? Get lynched scrub.

4 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Arsonist; January 31st, 2018 at 03:49 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    what is everyone's time zone? WHO IS AFK? do you like chocolate milk? are you mafia? what color panties are you wearing? can you speak in tongues? do you like my dog?

i'm central america (texas baybeee) it is 20:00 (8pm nerds) at the time of posting this
    please answer my questionsヽ(`⌒´)ノ♡
    and please send nudes(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡
    Est
    Not me
    Yes
    Yes the god father.
    Going commando
    No
    Maybe, need.more pics
    U send nudes first
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

-unvote

Scv is pulling a yellow masquerader hard atm (See Masquerade Madness II game, where I got an epic fail as SK...) I have a very slight D1 town lean on him, but I might just be drawing conclusions too fast.

I'm curious... @Soviet_Love , what do you think about Scv and Efekannn? I know it's early, but I'd like to know what you think about them. It won't be early when you'll read this anyway...
    Lol I have no idea, people are posting now to make sure it's not weird when they post later and trying to be light-hearted. I feel like there's no way to tell about anything now.

Also, I am US EST (east coast yeah boiii) and I forgot it started last night again lol so coming in 12 hours late.

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    -vote Hybrid

[mod]Do you know how i do that? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/mod]
    Still, lynch Hybrid's ass
    Anyways, 1st day is always a usless day.
    -vote skip

Why there must be a lynch?

-vote Scvmurderer

-vote Scvmurderer

Yea, everyone vote up Scvmurderer
    Posting this here. Very eager to lynch and trying to sound passive..

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Let's not skip precious talking time
    This is the most pro town thing said all game lol - there is A LOT to be learned from day 1. It is also the best day to pressure before mafia have had time to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    You can still talk, nobody is stopping you.
    Would like to hear more from you as well. Opinions so far on what has been posted?

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

-vote Hybrid

[mod]Do you know how i do that? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/mod]
    Yes. But I don't do it....

Now why are you voting Hybrid?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #80

I am actually the first rainbow-poster who used it in this era. Which is kinda 2017-now, so yeah...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #81

Hybrid And Scv Are Being Dumb....

They Got A Instant Scum Read From Me Anyways.....

@Marshmallow Marshall

What SB Said Doesnt Concern Me What I Do Is What I Do And What I Say Is What I Want So Let Me Comfirm Myself As The Greatest Town Role I Ever Had..... The Crier.....

But Sadly I Aint A Crier Or Jailor Or Mayor....

BUT A Evil Town Role Which Will Wreck Everyone!
    .... WHAT THE FUCK!?!!! Did you just claim Crier...? Then you said you weren't crier.... WHAT'S WITH THE GOV CLAIM DAY ONE FOR GODS SAKE???

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Let's not skip precious talking time
    ^^ he's right. Skipping days is kinda always bad for town in early days, excluding some rare situations/setups, I guess. When you "skip" a day here, you actually just talk, and not lynch until EoD (End of Day).

33. ISO #83

Ok, Distorted confirmed to--- uh I mean town or pro scum.

34. ISO #84

You can still talk, nobody is stopping you.
    Skipping days stops talking you know. Unless you're mafia?

Also since I can talk, I didn't know there were pandas in USA.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

WAIT A SECOND I think I just realized something... @Nogz_Bugs; are you completly new to Forum Mafia games? Didn't you play on ********* website? I remember your avatar.

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    So you are ummmm Jim Raynor, the Marshall?
    Nope, the origin of my name is actually because when I was a noob on the mod 2-3 years ago, I was Marshall and murdered 4/4 townies... So I gave myself this name. And I kept it, and it's now my name. BTW I'm Zeratul on SC2, so if Hybrid calls me Zeratul you'll know who it is :P

38. ISO #88

WAIT A SECOND I think I just realized something... @Nogz_Bugs; are you completly new to Forum Mafia games? Didn't you play on ********* website? I remember your avatar.
    @Noz_Bugz crap I mistyped your name

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    yo mm what s up i got my pc back woohooooooo
    YAAAAAAAAAY

Arsonist is being quite suspicious, as Distorted pointed out. But I feel he's playing "honestly", and since he's new I won't push him further... for now. @Gyrlander , you have showed up just to say "hi see you" and faded away. You know the game, you know how D1 works, what are you doing??

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

I've played on an other site yes. This site is new to me
    Good thing I lurk on other sites to see other metas and ways of thinking...
    -vote Noz_Bugz
    As a non noob you should know that skipping D1 is a pure trash strategy in a "normal" setup.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

I'm used to D1 being a day of meming :P
    -vote unvote
    Different site, different ways
    Hahahaha it is here too :P but without stealthbomber the game is less memeish and more sad

Here we use D1 though, and shitvoting without purpose is bad, that's why I had my vote on you.
    -unvote
    just gonna stop throwing my vote at people, to let everyone realize the game has started...

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

YAAAAAAAAAY

Arsonist is being quite suspicious, as Distorted pointed out. But I feel he's playing "honestly", and since he's new I won't push him further... for now. @Gyrlander , you have showed up just to say "hi see you" and faded away. You know the game, you know how D1 works, what are you doing??
    Game starts at 00:00 for me. I sleep until 7:00, when I go to school and I stay there until 15:00. Then I come back and had a magnificent siesta

Thank you Anonymous Donor

47. ISO #97

Im Hard Claiming Town Now Roles To Me Or Ill Lynch Freaking Scv! This Is A Direct Threat!

If You Fail To Listen To My Orders Then That Will Make You A Comfirmed Scum But Me Even More Comfirmed To Be Town!

If Choooo Tries To Get Me Then This Is Counted As Gamethrowing So Dont Even Dare!

If Everybody Votes For Me Then Im Comfirmed Town Aswell So.....

I AM COMFIRMED EITHERWAY AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA(i forgot to open up some music and i also need to go to school now)
    I know this is one of your first posts but if you expect to do the same as last game be sure that you'll die soon.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also, this game has an alarming amount of Power Roles. I'm afraid this'll turn into a shitty Mod game.
    I see citizens, so this isn't the mod.

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also, this game has an alarming amount of Power Roles. I'm afraid this'll turn into a shitty Mod game.
    Shitty Mod Games Are My Speciality

IF I DIE THEN MY TEAM WILL WIN 100% BECAUSE I HAVE ENCHANTED MANY POTATOSPELLS AGAIN LIKE IN THE OLD TIMES AND I ALSO HAVE THAT DAMN CURSE OF WINNING RANDOMLY WHEN SPECIAL CRITERIAS ARE MET!

So Dont Kill Me At Night And Actually Fight And Cheese Me In A Argument Thats How You Overcome The Magic And Defeat A Me!
    I Like Ice Cream