S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Agreed, Hybrid is super scummy
    -vote Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

HYBRID DEFEND YOURSELF NOW!!
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

By the way, @NEWBIES, this is how to vote: [ vote ] player name here [ / vote ] (without any spaces, out of the player's name if it includes spaces). So don't go on using red bold text, we can know if the vote is true or not by going to the Vote Count thing at top of page. Also watch the "Wine In Front Of Me" (WIFOM) scene, from "The Princess Bride" movie, to understand what we mean when we say WIFOM. And if this is not enough, go read a FM guide in the FM Guides section of the site, I'm not making a full guide here :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way, @NEWBIES, this is how to vote: [ vote ] player name here [ / vote ] (without any spaces, out of the player's name if it includes spaces). So don't go on using red bold text, we can know if the vote is true or not by going to the Vote Count thing at top of page. Also watch the "Wine In Front Of Me" (WIFOM) scene, from "The Princess Bride" movie, to understand what we mean when we say WIFOM. And if this is not enough, go read a FM guide in the FM Guides section of the site, I'm not making a full guide here :P
    Confirmed scum move right here. Trying to get the people to watch the princess bride so they all lynch themselves, saving the mafia from having to kill anyone.

what is everyone's time zone? WHO IS AFK? do you like chocolate milk? are you mafia? what color panties are you wearing? can you speak in tongues? do you like my dog?

i'm central america (texas baybeee) it is 20:00 (8pm nerds) at the time of posting this
    please answer my questionsヽ(`⌒´)ノ♡
    and please send nudes(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Confirmed scum move right here. Trying to get the people to watch the princess bride so they all lynch themselves, saving the mafia from having to kill anyone.
    No, it's to save time because every game we get new players, we waste time on telling them to go watch that god damn youtube video with two bad actors of a bad movie... so I do it RIGHT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    what is everyone's time zone? WHO IS AFK? do you like chocolate milk? are you mafia? what color panties are you wearing? can you speak in tongues? do you like my dog?

i'm central america (texas baybeee) it is 20:00 (8pm nerds) at the time of posting this
    please answer my questionsヽ(`⌒´)ノ♡
    and please send nudes(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡
    GMT+1 (France time, yes I'm french), MOST PEOPLE ATM, who doesn't, no, purple, yellow and orange, if I knew what that meant I'd answer, FUCK NO HE ATTACKED ME YESTERDAY, oh wait it wasn't that one, nevermind I love him, there's already a half nude on your avatar, enjoy yourself, and enjoy my commas.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    hey

-vote Scvmurderer

choo choo
    Clearly my mafia teammate betraying me. He's consigliere btw. But I'd prefer a townie lynch today first.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!