Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2012
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    @naz @Suntax @Gyrlander the three of you are enough to lynch SecondPassing (or blink).
    Im pretty sure naz will vote with us so its up to gry and suntax also if I'm lynched then second passing is guaranteed to kill you Soviet that will be two followers down at once this is probably going to be the most important Lynch of the game

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If I were skyper I’d be thoroughly pushing Soviet right now and hoping for MM to nightkill you, or even blink.
    if mm kills me he is confirmed rule breaker, because i'm a rule follower bro.
    i don't have a good read on blink but he's slightly more on the rule follower side to me.

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You realize its me or him ? Voting somone else really doesnt help the cause
    idc i ain't contributing to a skyper vote control.
    i don't want to vote either of you guys, i don't think either of y'all are rule breakers.

if i had to guess 4 rb:
    suntax-cuck for afk
    mm&sb16-skypers
    probably one more GT, but not sure who, that's a hard one.

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i don't want to vote either of you guys, i don't think either of y'all are rule breakers.

if i had to guess 4 rb:
    suntax-cuck for afk
    mm&sb16-skypers
    Im not a skyper nor is soviet...

12. ISO #1062

if i had to guess 4 rb:
    suntax-cuck for afk
    mm&sb16-skypers
    I'm good with one of the 3: SB16, MM, Secondpassing.

But, because my meta thinks someone in the maf is scum, I am reluctant to make SB16 the first one to go.

13. ISO #1063

Im not a skyper nor is soviet...
    thats not what i said blinkypoo.. =P read it again

But, because my meta thinks someone in the maf is scum, I am reluctant to make SB16 the first one to go.
    i could vote up mm, too.

14. ISO #1064

Indeed and unless our jailor jails secondpassing hes free to kill whoever he pleases with (not caring about anyones agenda but his own) in my eyes not good for town

15. ISO #1065

We need @gryfander to jail secondpassing. Only way to prevent a guaranteed kill.

If we don't lynch MM, odds are good he will kidnap me. Hopefully he listens to me and doesn't execute! I am heartened that MM didn't execute the past 2 nights. But it may just be because he's limited to 1 execute.

16. ISO #1066

We need @gryfander to jail secondpassing. Only way to prevent a guaranteed kill.

If we don't lynch MM, odds are good he will kidnap me. Hopefully he listens to me and doesn't execute! I am heartened that MM didn't execute the past 2 nights. But it may just be because he's limited to 1 execute.
    It bothers me though that mm was so set on me being scum yet he did not execute me even said he was going to I don't trust him at all

17. ISO #1067

I've already posted about why I thought Soviet was a follower also second made a few posts discrediting Soviet in a way only scum would do so I haven't trusted him on top of that he's The Godfather and controls the kills they kill who they want without our input us collectively as a group should be deciding on who the kill should be
    The group is the mafia. Since people to kill would hear "Hey, let's kill that guy!", it'd be rather bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #1068

This, and the fact that godfather can't be role blocked, is why we need to kill secondpassing. I can roleblock MM if he tries to act out maf kill.

Also - I am absolutely putting the blame for the death of Spruance on SB16, MM, SecondPassing. Perhaps I have been too intense relative to how little I posted before, but it became clear to me Secondpassing and MM thought I was scum, wouldn't discuss with me, were trying to get people to lynch me. Secondpassing then told me I shouldn't use my roleblocking ability on anyone. How distrustful can they be? That is where the intensity of my placement of the blame on the 3 I mentioned stems from.

Again, as always, I am still hopeful about MM. I liked a lot of his earlier posts.
    You just didn't debate for shit. Don't accusate us for not begging you to dare talking to us...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

Also, it is funny that Hybrid is currently voting blink along with SB16 and MM, because Hybrid admitted that he's doused them lol. Strange bedfellows.
    Read his explaination...

21. ISO #1071

Once we lynch someone and role flips, we're going to need mod to use modkill power.
    Indeed. Whoever is lynched, we'll need Host to modkill someone.

22. ISO #1072

if mm kills me he is confirmed rule breaker, because i'm a rule follower bro.
    i don't have a good read on blink but he's slightly more on the rule follower side to me.
    This is a big fat bullshit argument, even if I had zero intent to kill you. Does killing a doctor as vigilante makes you scum? NO.

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Don't we have like a whole day left? Soviet Lynch is optimal due to me being not being able to be roleblocked and MM losing his action today.
    Additionally, I see blinkskater as a possible com hunter AS WELL AS a gamethrower masquerading as cuck.

Therefore optimal action is:
    Lynch Soviet_Love today
    See if blinkskater gets modkilled
    If he doesn't get modkilled, I go to kill him tonight.
    Naz you realize this will happen. If your a follower up your eyes

25. ISO #1075

Ok Naz so you're telling me your ok with second (GF) killing either me or soviet, because thats what will happen
    well soviet is mafia, and if you flip rulefollower, secondpassing is going to be obvious rule breaker and will get lynched the next day.

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a big fat bullshit argument, even if I had zero intent to kill you. Does killing a doctor as vigilante makes you scum? NO.
    no, but it does make u a shitty player!!!

Naz you realize this will happen. If your a follower up your eyes
    UGH fine, sorry sp but...it was ur destiny as GF to die.

-vote secondpassing

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

-vote secondpassing
    If there's anything that you want to ask me to help I share you that I am a follower or anything you want to go over at all?

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

jfc, suntax only has 9 posts and i forgot he was playing. if anything mafia should kill him tonight.
    Host didn't want us to lynch him, I asked N2. Nor blinkskater apparently. But I agree he could be a good kill.

34. ISO #1084

i don't want to lynch blink or secondpassing
    what the fuck is this skyper control.

-vote stealthbomber16
    ?!!??

35. ISO #1085

if i had to guess 4 rb:
    suntax-cuck for afk
    mm&sb16-skypers
    No no, you forgot to add Hybrid to the skyper team. We had same opinion, so we're skypers 100%, no? Please explain why me and SB would be skypers, and please also explain why Hybrid is not one.

36. ISO #1086

Indeed and unless our jailor jails secondpassing hes free to kill whoever he pleases with (not caring about anyones agenda but his own) in my eyes not good for town
    I am the one who can regulate him... Soviet lost this power by becoming one of the scummiest players.

37. ISO #1087

N1 was blink kidnapping, he didn't say shit and I came to the conclusion he was thrower. And if he's rule follower, he ACTUALLY threw, and I will request a punishment for griefing. Seriously. Then efekannn's logic (yes I think he has one) was good, so I let him go. I am kidnapping you, and have no intent to instant execute. But you must provide me reasonings. And good ones.

38. ISO #1088

It bothers me though that mm was so set on me being scum yet he did not execute me even said he was going to I don't trust him at all
    ...not that again... since you apparently have visual problems, I'll adapt my typing for you. I never said I was going to execute you. I wanted to hear what you had to say. Because you HAD things to say. And I already explained my logic about why you were game thrower. Which I still believe.

39. ISO #1089

No no, you forgot to add Hybrid to the skyper team. We had same opinion, so we're skypers 100%, no? Please explain why me and SB would be skypers, and please also explain why Hybrid is not one.
    Hasn't Hybrid claimed to have doused you and SB? Odd plan for skypers.

40. ISO #1090

I am the one who can regulate him... Soviet lost this power by becoming one of the scummiest players.
    you've said im a scummy player almost since i started. im rule-follower bro, i even keep trying to cut you some slack. But you must admit the 3 people who've been leading this town have been HELLA ACCUSATORY and ya logic DONT CHECK OUT

41. ISO #1091

I'm trying to say we all should have agreed upon someone to kill night one not just you guys same thing with Night 2
    We debated on who was going to be killed in night chat. And the day chat showed an intention to lynch Scv. We did it. It cleaned a breaker. Then Spruance was drawing out attention for no real reason, and had chances to be rule breaker. We killed him. That's it, that's all. The agreement was done during the day. Every post you make has an impact on the choice of night kill. We listen to you. But we can't include you into the night chat.

42. ISO #1092

you've said im a scummy player almost since i started. im rule-follower bro, i even keep trying to cut you some slack. But you must admit the 3 people who've been leading this town have been HELLA ACCUSATORY and ya logic DONT CHECK OUT
    Because you were scummy when the game started. It's simple as that.

43. ISO #1093

N1 was blink kidnapping, he didn't say shit and I came to the conclusion he was thrower. And if he's rule follower, he ACTUALLY threw, and I will request a punishment for griefing. Seriously. Then efekannn's logic (yes I think he has one) was good, so I let him go. I am kidnapping you, and have no intent to instant execute. But you must provide me reasonings. And good ones.
    Execute me and when I flip you're toast.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

Hasn't Hybrid claimed to have doused you and SB? Odd plan for skypers.
    Since he's Arsonist, he could always use that as a perfect cover. (Not accusating him btw.) Also this was addressed to Naz.

46. ISO #1096

I just don't think maf should keep killing people. I think when we decide to kill people we should get a large portion of the town to weigh in. And I am in no rush to lower our numbers when we have to make it until day 4 anyway.
    This is day three, and game obviously won't end today. We no longer have to worry about this.

47. ISO #1097

Execute me and when I flip you're toast.
    If you serve me this kind of "logic", you're dead.

48. ISO #1098

-vote secondpassing
    Yep! XD

Uuuuuuuh much?

49. ISO #1099

Yep! XD

Uuuuuuuh much?
    if you jail me you're wasting it. I started speaking up because I didn't like that 3 people were leading this town. It had to be stopped. I needed to rally the non - ingroup people to make a counterbloc and that's what I did. You and Secondpassing were talking about lynching me after Spruants or blink yesterday. Why would I trust you? So far your leadership (with sheep SB16 and Secondpassing close behind) has been disastrous.

50. ISO #1100

The sad part is a lot of your posts made sense and so I really want to think that you're the rule-breaker and Secondpassing is the scummy maf. But now I've become a diversion.

I don't agree with MM's general logic that people who don't post a lot (sputnax, me earlier, spruance) are rule-breakers. People who post an awful-lot don't make a lot of sense.