S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because he didn't say anything in jail. A rule follower wouldn't do such a thing, since he would greatly harm the rulefollowers' chances of winning. A cuck wouldn't do such a thing, because he needs to get MODKILLED in order to win. A skyper wouldn't do such a thing, because he doesn't want to die lol. A com hunter wouldn't do such a thing, because he needs to live in order to win. Which leaves... Gamethrower. Who needs to lose in order to win. Executing a gamethrower would get him on the way of the win. Which I don't want. So now execution for him. Happy?
    No execution* i hate no edit rule lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Lol, no I'm not claiming anything. I am just trying to think logically about we are going to determine who the rule-breakers are. I was suggesting in a public forum that the mafia may be the key to stopping the rule-breakers because they all know each other's identity and have a night kill (while the MM only knows his own identity and has a night-kill).

Open to critiques on my thoughts, but it could be a good place to start.
    Umm... Mind to clarify this? Rephrase, I wanna be sure of understanding what you meant. Potential slip here, bookmark #370
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #403

Because he didn't say anything in jail. A rule follower wouldn't do such a thing, since he would greatly harm the rulefollowers' chances of winning. A cuck wouldn't do such a thing, because he needs to get MODKILLED in order to win. A skyper wouldn't do such a thing, because he doesn't want to die lol. A com hunter wouldn't do such a thing, because he needs to live in order to win. Which leaves... Gamethrower. Who needs to lose in order to win. Executing a gamethrower would get him on the way of the win. Which I don't want. So now execution for him. Happy?
    I told you i wasnt going to say anything to you why jail me if you knew that and not execute? Makes no sense

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    MMs rhetoric yesterday indicated he was ginna kill you, so to not kill you is quite scummy tbf
    I wanted him to have a reason to defend himself. I thought death threats were a good reason.

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I told you i wasnt going to say anything to you why jail me if you knew that and not execute? Makes no sense
    Read post I just made.

6. ISO #406

LMFAO you didnt kill scv you lieing sack of shit
    Huh? What do you mean by that? It can be confirmed by my mafia buds and by Host.

7. ISO #407

Just curious what is the other mafia role?
    Don't know.

8. ISO #408

Have fun reading my stuff ;)

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Umm... Mind to clarify this? Rephrase, I wanna be sure of understanding what you meant. Potential slip here, bookmark #370
    Ok gotta be real, my first forum game and I'm a little confused. But since I'm outed anyway, I guess I'll claim mafia-consort.

I'm not sure if my objective is for a mafia win or a town win. (If I am a Rule-Follower, but the town is filled with Game Throwers who need town to lose, do I want a mafia victory or a town victory?).

11. ISO #411

You can be kidnapper and gf?
    Read role card: "You may act out for the factional kill."

12. ISO #412

Lol, no I'm not claiming anything. I am just trying to think logically about we are going to determine who the rule-breakers are. I was suggesting in a public forum that the mafia may be the key to stopping the rule-breakers because they all know each other's identity and have a night kill (while the MM only knows his own identity and has a night-kill).

Open to critiques on my thoughts, but it could be a good place to start.
    Only skypers know eachother's identity. This made me fear a skyper in the Mafia... Why do I (me only) know only my identity while you would know other's identities?

13. ISO #413

Ok gotta be real, my first forum game and I'm a little confused. But since I'm outed anyway, I guess I'll claim mafia-consort.

I'm not sure if my objective is for a mafia win or a town win. (If I am a Rule-Follower, but the town is filled with Game Throwers who need town to lose, do I want a mafia victory or a town victory?).
    You actually want a Town victory. But we have no clue if the Town is filled with gamethrowers. One gamethrower in the Town doesn't mean 5 rule breakers are throwers. But you do make a point here. Mafia might have to throw in order to make the throwers lose.

14. ISO #414

Only skypers know eachother's identity. This made me fear a skyper in the Mafia... Why do I (me only) know only my identity while you would know other's identities?
    I meant that the mafia know the other mafia members identities. Not that the mafia knows the MM identity.

15. ISO #415

You actually want a Town victory. But we have no clue if the Town is filled with gamethrowers. One gamethrower in the Town doesn't mean 5 rule breakers are throwers. But you do make a point here. Mafia might have to throw in order to make the throwers lose.
    Throwception. A throw within a throw.

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    So my question to host was "is efe cit?" And his reply was yes, so Efe is not lying.

And I'm town investigator, I checked someone out last night and have no idea how to process my feedback 😭
    at least your feedback was not fucking useless
    i investigated SCV like wtf

my host question got me better results though and im pretty happy with how i nailed a read

SB16's really Invest btw, so the com hunter theory is down.
    EZPZ

You litetally jailed me and let me live lol your getting lynched today
    this makes no sense. why would mm lie about jailing and executing SCV?

i think both of you are lying tbh

Yea, SCV's death confirms that we'll need to lynch mafia to win game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #417

actually after posting that i believe MM much more considering both mafs of the other mafs have openly claimed and would contradict such a statement

18. ISO #418

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    actually after posting that i believe MM much more considering both of the other mafs have openly claimed and would contradict such a statement
    fixed

19. ISO #419

at least your feedback was not fucking useless
    i investigated SCV like wtf

my host question got me better results though and im pretty happy with how i nailed a read

EZPZ

this makes no sense. why would mm lie about jailing and executing SCV?

i think both of you are lying tbh

Yea, SCV's death confirms that we'll need to lynch mafia to win game.
    I didn't lie... Did you even read my post about my reasons, in answer to Naz?

20. ISO #420

actually after posting that i believe MM much more considering both mafs of the other mafs have openly claimed and would contradict such a statement
    ^^ right. And still, read that post where I explain my reasons of no execution and why I ask Host to modkill Blinkskater. And tell me if you agree.

21. ISO #421

Yep. But for now, the mason-vigilantes are still useful.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Im an indepented Turkish person and I am proud as fuck with it.
    Did you just become a Cuck? XD

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Did the host answer anybody's questions? He didn't answer mine.
    He did answer mine. It was "Is SB16 really Investigator?" and the answer was "Yes".

Also only three posts since I got off??? Wtf XD

28. ISO #428

I got no answer but ibguess the answer was a no
    No, it was ignore. Oh wait, your question was "Can you modkill MM?" so I get why he ignored it...

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Sameeee spruance s a losert hou and i still think he slipped being gt
    What's a losert? Oh, you meant thou art a loser? :P

30. ISO #430

So just to clarify

Mafia did not use a night kill
    MM jailed and executed SCV under thinking he was a skyper (same here tbh, i even put it in my will)
    NK did not kill

Is this the accepted explanation for the events that took place?

31. ISO #431

The other possibility that makes blink's claims true is that we had a mass murderer as NK that jailed blink.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

So just to clarify

Mafia did not use a night kill
    MM jailed and executed SCV under thinking he was a skyper (same here tbh, i even put it in my will)
    NK did not kill

Is this the accepted explanation for the events that took place?
    IS THIS SERIOUS?!

Come on man... KIDNAPPING is a DAY action. The NIGHT action I sacrificed for that night was my EXECUTE ability. I acted out for the factional kill WHILE DETAINING blink.

NK indeed did not kill, which leads to an Arson/MM possibility (I guess).

34. ISO #434

The other possibility that makes blink's claims true is that we had a mass murderer as NK that jailed blink.

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    I asked if Hybrid was town I don't see any reason to ignore it...
    o.O Bookmark this information, #432

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

OMGUS EFEKANNN

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    No, we agreed on the night kill. Mafia, us, sent MM to kill scv.
    Maybe you three did but us townies didnt and the general consensus from the day chat was to not kill anyone cant have trigger happy mafia running around even tho we got lucly with the scv kill, there was no way of REALLY knowing if he was rule breaker or follower it was a 50/50 shot

43. ISO #443

Maybe you three did but us townies didnt and the general consensus from the day chat was to not kill anyone cant have trigger happy mafia running around even tho we got lucly with the scv kill, there was no way of REALLY knowing if he was rule breaker or follower it was a 50/50 shot
    Your general consensus sucked.

Why? Because "random" killing is not really random, and that "randomly" killing anyone grants a higher probablility than setup average to hit an evil.

Without factoring in hunches and reads, in my point of view I have 4/10 chance to hit evil compared to 4/11 as I know my own role.

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

Okay so based on these quotes:

Actually, I change my mind.

-vote Soviet_Love

didn't post in night chat- probable lone scum
    Hello, posting so I don't get killed! Also some input:

It is disappointing that someone was randomly killed. I think it is more likely that a random kill (or random lynch) will kill a rule-follower than a gamethrower. Fortunately, Scvmurderer was a gamethrower. I guess something that I am wondering is - how do we go about discovering who are gamethrowers? And for us rule-followers, does it even matter if we get a town win or a maf win? Because if not, then we should rely on maf because they are basically mason-vigilantes.
    Did you even read what I have wrote in night chat?? It was not random. And I actually thought he was a skyper, not a thrower.

Yes it does matter, because of gamethrowers.
    No, we agreed on the night kill. Mafia, us, sent MM to kill scv.
    My suspicions of a non-rulefollower are Soviet_Love, especially after this

I know its your first time, but why not claim rule follower if you are one?

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

I think it profits to rule followers if you reveal who was what. The feedback was provided like that, right? ("playername" is "role"/"role"/"role"/role") Fill the " " please.
    So I investigated Hybrid and the feedback was:
    Citizen / Godfather / Arsonist / Mafioso Vigilante / Serial Killer

.........like I'm supposed to gain anything from that. I guess I will ask host if he is neutral killing tonight? I really don't know what to ask host other than what people's secondary roles are.

And host can choose not to answer questions, he did answer mine (Is efe cit? yes)

48. ISO #448

Thoughts on Spruance?

I could be wrong, but I believe he has played this setup before(?) yet has no opinion on how we should proceed.
    Thoughts on Spurance:
    Where the hell is he? He hasn't posted since day two started, right?

49. ISO #449

Lol well he did say he wasn't going to say anything. I recommend not jailing him tonight, maybe he is neut. killer? I'll invest him. I feel that strategy for cuck is way too obvious...everyone knows host knows secondary roles...could be the strategy of a gamethrower to lie too.

50. ISO #450

Expounding on this:

The underlying reason for why he might be doing this is:

a) most common unfortunately, that he is lazy in this instance

B!!!!!!!)has no actual intent to help town(as in followers) which highly suggests that town's interests does not align with his

c) has some master WIFOM plan because he misguidedly believes his role is game breaking. Haha.