S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i'm gonna wait for everyone to get here/more dialogue to get going and will reveal my role when i feel more comfortable..
    are you town blink? did you claim or did i miss it?

well then. i'm not even voting an afk'er right now lol, i'm voting scv purely out of pettiness. also, if you're saying there is no citizen in the role list, maybe you should read the setup and see that CITIZEN IS THE FIRST FREAAAAKIN ROLE under town.

also, in response to what you just posted:
    i'm useful for everyone
    Blink didn't claim shit and is super suspicious to me.

Useful for everyone? Uuuuhh... You can't help both rule breakers and rule followers. Did you just slip???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blinkskater, Naz, your secondary roles please. Remember: I still have my kidnap and execute ability.
    It would be very suspicious after claiming to want to take orders from host you but then go ahead n1 and just kidnap and execute a person.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Some sample questions i thought ppl could ask

-Is sb16 Invest?
    -Should we kill mafia?
    -Is efe Cit?
    -Is scvmurderer cit?
    -Should we lynch tomorrow?
    -Do you want us to lynch/kill (insert players name here)
    -Is neut killer a (insert role here)
    -Are you paying attention?
    -Are you crying over your bitcoins?

Then theres role specific questions like
    -the invest can ask if some1 he invested was evil or town to confirm a pairing.
    -Can ask if insert role here should do anything
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    It would be very suspicious after claiming to want to take orders from host you but then go ahead n1 and just kidnap and execute a person.
    There's a chat in the night. And it protects the jailed player. And I never I wanted to take orders from the Host, even if I will lol... Don't twist words. I just want claims to know who to kill and who not to kill.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #207

Blinkskater, Naz, your secondary roles please. Remember: I still have my kidnap and execute ability.
    There's a chat in the night. And it protects the jailed player. And I never I wanted to take orders from the Host, even if I will lol... Don't twist words. I just want claims to know who to kill and who not to kill.
    That seems like a very specific death threat to me but ok. As long as you dont go killing willy nilly and let our host do his thing.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    So can the host lynch vote and if not is he counted in the number of people required to lynch?
    Nah bud its like hes host of this game within a game. He is seperate. Theres normal lynch then theres modkill lynch!

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i'm gonna wait for everyone to get here/more dialogue to get going and will reveal my role when i feel more comfortable..
    are you town blink? did you claim or did i miss it?

well then. i'm not even voting an afk'er right now lol, i'm voting scv purely out of pettiness. also, if you're saying there is no citizen in the role list, maybe you should read the setup and see that CITIZEN IS THE FIRST FREAAAAKIN ROLE under town.

also, in response to what you just posted:
    i'm useful for everyone
    Yeah im town im not revealing my role yet and im not letting a member of the mafia threaten and try to run this town eithet

12. ISO #212

Blink didn't claim shit and is super suspicious to me.

Useful for everyone? Uuuuhh... You can't help both rule breakers and rule followers. Did you just slip???
    No, I didn't slip. Like I said, don't read too much into my posts.
    I'll reveal my role before EoD. Two peoe have only posted once and lings hasn't posted at all.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

-Is sb16 Invest?
    -Should we kill mafia?
    -Is efe Cit?
    -Is scvmurderer cit?

LMAO that last question.
    I can find the answer to 3 of those questions.

Also, I'm not liking the threat either, @Distorted bby modkill MM, he ain't getting me pregnant like he said he would. >:[

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallowmarshall
    no wat a trigger happy kidnapper with no common sense is running this town
    Need a space in that name
    Marshmallow Marshall

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you wrote his name wrong and also

MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL IS GAMETHROWING GET HIM FFS!
    Marshmallow Marshall actually might be a gamethrower hang on lol. Maybe we want to modkill?

23. ISO #223

Marshmallow Marshall actually might be a gamethrower hang on lol. Maybe we want to modkill?
    I dont think its a good idea to go modkilling n1 though lol

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

-Is sb16 Invest?
    -Should we kill mafia?
    -Is efe Cit?
    -Is scvmurderer cit?

-I already asked you this
    -It depends, but we shouldn't now (if we get to conclusion that there are no throwers in the Mafia or no throwers in the Town, we'll see)
    -Maybe? Host knows that, but I'm not sure it's useful to ask it atm. Of course, if someone has no idea about his question, he should ask about Efe or you, Scv.
    -Idem
    -Lynching tomorrow will probably be the only thing to do. But again, it depends on the kills and the discussion.
    -Circumstential (Idk how to spell that )
    -This is a very good idea.
    -Yes
    -No

-Depends again.
    -Idem

26. ISO #226

That seems like a very specific death threat to me but ok. As long as you dont go killing willy nilly and let our host do his thing.
    Nope it's not, I already have my target.

27. ISO #227

Nope it's not, I already have my target.
    Oh btw by "target" I mean who I will jail. Com hunter recieves his target at N1, don't even think about using that against me.

28. ISO #228

Also it would be easy to figure out gamethrowers if they night kill regardless.
    Yeah if I was thrower and knew identity of my mafia buds in night chat because they revealed it, I'd just execute them xD

29. ISO #229

You are either very very dumb, didn't read the setup or simply rule breaker.

30. ISO #230

I could be one, yes. But for now, I'm your only bridge to the Mafia side. And I'm not a thrower anyway. Plus, don't ask host to modkill for now. We need more information. I wouldn't even like him to modkill Blinkskater lol.

31. ISO #231

-vote marshmallow marshall
    Lol. I think I'm very unlikely to be Skyper now :P

I guess you already knew it, but I'm gonna kidnap your ass tonight. I seriously hope you're not a town rule follower, because if you are, you are really fucking braindead.

32. ISO #232

I could be one, yes. But for now, I'm your only bridge to the Mafia side. And I'm not a thrower anyway. Plus, don't ask host to modkill for now. We need more information. I wouldn't even like him to modkill Blinkskater lol.
    Good on you ignoring my very next post saying Host shouldnt modkill n1.

33. ISO #233

I guess you already knew it, but I'm gonna kidnap your ass tonight. I seriously hope you're not a town rule follower, because if you are, you are really fucking braindead.
    Btw I'm not gonna execute him if he provides something that makes sense lol... I just want him to stop shooting everywhere without thinking and READ THE FUCKING SETUP.

34. ISO #234

Good on you ignoring my very next post saying Host shouldnt modkill n1.
    I just didn't see it before posting xD

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

Dude you literally are the stupidest person ive ever played this game with i allready told you im a rule follower get your head out of your ass you scum

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

Btw I'm not gonna execute him if he provides something that makes sense lol... I just want him to stop shooting everywhere without thinking and READ THE FUCKING SETUP.
    You're an idiot coming from the dude who said there is no citizen I've read the setup I know how to play this game I hope you execute me tonight then once I flip follower I hope you get mod killed because that's what I'm asking for tonight

40. ISO #240

I mean numbers wise we should let town win because there's more likely to be gamethrowers among the 8 town than the 4 evils. Honestly if there's a com hunter there really isn't anything we can do, but for cucks just don't modkill. And if we never night kill and just lynch the evils then the cuck would lose, and skypers couldn't possibly get 50% of the vote. Seems like the safest strategy.

41. ISO #241

Dude you literally are the stupidest person ive ever played this game with i allready told you im a rule follower get your head out of your ass you scum
    ... I didn't ask you your primary role, since EVERYONE will claim being a rule follower. I'm asking you your secondary role.

42. ISO #242

im a laughing here this is hilarious MM is the actual thrower not blink but i can get blink if ya want
    Lol if town is proven being clear of throwers I'll make mafia win ^^

43. ISO #243

I mean numbers wise we should let town win because there's more likely to be gamethrowers among the 8 town than the 4 evils. Honestly if there's a com hunter there really isn't anything we can do, but for cucks just don't modkill. And if we never night kill and just lynch the evils then the cuck would lose, and skypers couldn't possibly get 50% of the vote. Seems like the safest strategy.
    But lynching me won't fix anything, since I'm not the entire mafia alone. And you cannot exclude skypers being in the town, or com hunters.

44. ISO #244

Wait I thought I had moved my vote on Blink...
    -vote Blinkskater

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Vote MM Up If You Are Town
    We still have time and Im not sure if MM is still the best lynch. I am actually getting a gamethrower vibe from him lol

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Well my guess would be 1 cuck/com hunter, 2 gamethrowers, 2 skypers, though if only 2 skypers were included I don't see how they could win especially if the host has a vote.
    last round it was similar
    1 gamethrower 1 com hunter 3 skyper

I know if MM isn't lynched today I'm going to ask distorted should we lynch MM. That way we get an idea about his strat if he doesn't want to kill mafia.
    Distorted doesnt know if MM is a rule breaker or not.

Ok back. So, I thought about it, and actually the odds of having a thrower in the Town are rather high. So the mafia should win secondary roles =)

I am good with you asking that to Distorted, but remember: the primary role is what we are playing for real.
    This is a good thing to keep in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i ve no opinions so far only thing i know is mm wants the fame so he s trying to vote me and lynch me up cuz ladder points wooooooo
    though sb16 might be com hunter just because his early claim. that s exactly what you would do, early claim to be more decieving. So sb16 is still possible com hunter

and also imo we should lynch efekann just to be sure... like he might have given a role to appropraite his behaviours cuz sj s lols lol.
    please explain your reasoning here, I don't quite follow

I suspect Scv of being skyper btw. @Stealthbomber16 , stop having a real life and come pls =) we need your opinion lol.

Also, I wouldn't claim as mafia if I wasn't wanting to help town. Because the game is not REALLY about mafia and town. I love how this game makes rule followers having to literally "throw" for their secondary role in order to win...
    sorry, i've been spending any and all spare time rehearsing for choir

speaking of which
    I WILL BE VERY INACTIVE SATURDAY!

yeah anyway, i d like to push efe further on
    -vote Efekannn02

Stop trolling in the discord chat and contribute more, or else we are going to do policy lynch. I bet @Marshmallow Marshall would be in for that. Useless follower=rule breaker
    The bad guys have no night kill in this setup. We should stall out today and wait for some more claims.

Hey scv! So, what's your opinion about: SB16's claim and his potent primary role; Me and my mafia claim; Hybrid and his savior behavior (Not saying I suspect him, just want to know your opinion); Efekannn02.
    wtf i missed the maf claim
    okay
    thats fine

didn't you claim doctor @Scvmurderer ? i think you did. Also citizen is impossible. Efe what s your real role....
    Possible Secondary Roles:
    Mafia: Godfather, Consigulair, Kidnapper, Consort, Agent, Drug Dealer, Framer, Mafioso
    Town: Citizen, Doctor, Sheriff, Investigator, Vigilante, Bus Driver, Jailor, Tracker, Escort
    Killing Neutral: Serial Killer, Arsonist, Mass Murderer
    meh i kinda tried to rush you guys and give my info and opinions as much as i could before going off. @Stealthbomber16 pressure efe or some other whilei m not here
    this buddying makes me uneasy

-Is sb16 Invest?
    yes
    -Should we kill mafia?
    will redcide this tomorrow but as it stands do not kill mm
    -Is efe Cit?
    unclear
    -Is scvmurderer cit?
    potentially
    redecide tomorrow
    no
    why bother speculating over this
    no
    ok

IRONIC HOW THE TRIGGER HAPPY ASSHAT IS TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE FOR BEING TRIGGER HAPPY
    please just stop

My vote will not come off this confirmed mafia scumbag
    you piece of shit
    here it is
    WE ARE NOT TRYING TO KILL MAFIA IN THIS GAME
    did you read it that time?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    last round it was similar
    1 gamethrower 1 com hunter 3 skyper

Distorted doesnt know if MM is a rule breaker or not.

This is a good thing to keep in mind.

please explain your reasoning here, I don't quite follow

sorry, i've been spending any and all spare time rehearsing for choir

speaking of which
    I WILL BE VERY INACTIVE SATURDAY!

The bad guys have no night kill in this setup. We should stall out today and wait for some more claims.

wtf i missed the maf claim
    okay
    thats fine

this buddying makes me uneasy

IRONIC HOW THE TRIGGER HAPPY ASSHAT IS TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE FOR BEING TRIGGER HAPPY
    please just stop

you piece of shit
    here it is
    WE ARE NOT TRYING TO KILL MAFIA IN THIS GAME
    did you read it that time?
    Those questions were for ppl to ask the host sb16..