S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41
Results 2,001 to 2,012 of 2012
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I mean, the discussion was all about should we lynch both of you or not... It became circular and useless.

Also, just to clear things up: IF YOU ARE A RULE BREAKER OF ANY KIND, YOU WIN!!!!
    dude it was too obv that blink you sb16 naz soviet were rule follower, spruance was kinda shaky... all you had to do was push everyone without a doubt in case there s a com hunter in the game...
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #2002

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I feel like a good way to finish off the Soviet vs Marsh war would be to just post the night chat link.
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/guymTvVkKDAq

Just too lazy to unquote that stuff xD

The 2nd night chat was because of SL's jailing. And there's my prison chat with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2003

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    dude it was too obv that blink you sb16 naz soviet were rule follower, spruance was kinda shaky... all you had to do was push everyone without a doubt in case there s a com hunter in the game...
    Well, only skypers could be found with traditional scumhunt strategies. Others were harder to find.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

I mean, the discussion was all about should we lynch both of you or not... It became circular and useless.

Also, just to clear things up: IF YOU ARE A RULE BREAKER OF ANY KIND, YOU WIN!!!!
    A circular and useless discussion about whether we should lynch 2 rule-followers.... (facepalm so hard I explode).

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Soviet it was a pleasure you did awsome for your first game!
    And yeah, you did pretty good for first game, especially with this setup, it's very confusing.

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    can i have a hug for i am the king of this season?
    As long as I can have a knife... =)