S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Oh wait, he was online twice and this is all he had to contribute:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Did the host answer anybody's questions? He didn't answer mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    I asked if Hybrid was town I don't see any reason to ignore it...
    I'd vote either him or Soviet_Love today. Day ends in like 3 hours.

-vote Spurance

Also, hybrid...can you not type like an epileptic spaz? I can't even understand you smh. wtf is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Sameeee spruance s a losert hou and i still think he slipped being gt

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

-vote Spurance
    derp. there's a whole day left in addition to those 3 hours lol. still, i'd like to pressure him since you're pressuring soviet_love.
    also still no hellbot. smh.

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    IS THIS SERIOUS?!

Come on man... KIDNAPPING is a DAY action. The NIGHT action I sacrificed for that night was my EXECUTE ability. I acted out for the factional kill WHILE DETAINING blink.

NK indeed did not kill, which leads to an Arson/MM possibility (I guess).
    AH my bad I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah therr was supposed to be no killing last night yet there was a kill, it us my belief that MM killed scv thinking that he was a rule follower, but again had bad judgement and ended up killing one of his rulebreakers
    How exactly did you think SCV was a rule follower? I felt like he was 100% a skyper.

So I investigated Hybrid and the feedback was:
    Citizen / Godfather / Arsonist / Mafioso Vigilante / Serial Killer

.........like I'm supposed to gain anything from that. I guess I will ask host if he is neutral killing tonight? I really don't know what to ask host other than what people's secondary roles are.

And host can choose not to answer questions, he did answer mine (Is efe cit? yes)
    Don't waste your time.
    Hybrid is the neutral killing.

Here was my host question last night.
    Host Question: What alignment is hybrid? "Yes" for town, "No" for mafia, and don't submit a response if he's neutral.
    I received no answer.

@Hybrid you may as well come clean. Which one are you? Arsonist or SK?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #454

Yeah therr was supposed to be no killing last night yet there was a kill, it us my belief that MM killed scv thinking that he was a rule follower, but again had bad judgement and ended up killing one of his rulebreakers
    You may search the few posts where I said I was suspecting Scv of being a Skyper.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #455

Okay so based on these quotes:

My suspicions of a non-rulefollower are Soviet_Love, especially after this

I know its your first time, but why not claim rule follower if you are one?
    Lol, I claim rule follower. I thought it was just assumed everyone is going to claim to be a rule follower. Not like someone is going to claim cuck or skyper or whatever. I was using an if/then statement, as in, if we assume i am a rule follower, etc etc.

For the record - I claim to be a mafia consort rule follower.

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    We're getting nowhere.

Can you all either vote up, make reads, or just sheep my vote? If you don't take a stance, we can't have discussion.
    Yep.
    -vote Suntax
    Pressure vote.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #457

Okay so based on these quotes:

My suspicions of a non-rulefollower are Soviet_Love, especially after this

I know its your first time, but why not claim rule follower if you are one?
    Yeah. He's indeed susp, but I susp him more of being a thrower than anything else. And if we get a thrower in the Mafia, we'll have to review the Mafia loses end of game.

8. ISO #458

Also, I am getting suspicious of people who are voting me. I don't really think I have done anything that indicates I'm not a rule-follower. It leads me to believe (A) these people are town and they think they need to vote mafia to win [I think rule-followers all win together, regardless of town or maf, as long as rule-breakers lose], or (B) some of them are skypers and want to take me out.

9. ISO #459

You may search the few posts where I said I was suspecting Scv of being a Skyper.
    Yea but you had no way of suspecting that irs the same as me saying u suspect you of being a gamethrower theres no evidence its just your mind saying i pick this guy

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

So I investigated Hybrid and the feedback was:
    Citizen / Godfather / Arsonist / Mafioso Vigilante / Serial Killer

.........like I'm supposed to gain anything from that. I guess I will ask host if he is neutral killing tonight? I really don't know what to ask host other than what people's secondary roles are.

And host can choose not to answer questions, he did answer mine (Is efe cit? yes)
    Ask things that can have multiple answers, by giving him a code. "Yes" for an answer, and "No" for another, and "Ignore" for another. Ofc you must ask pro follower things that he will WANT to answer.

12. ISO #462

Lol well he did say he wasn't going to say anything. I recommend not jailing him tonight, maybe he is neut. killer? I'll invest him. I feel that strategy for cuck is way too obvious...everyone knows host knows secondary roles...could be the strategy of a gamethrower to lie too.
    I feel like you didn't understand. He's GAMETHROWER confirmed. Which is why I asked for a modkill.

13. ISO #463

Thoughts on Spurance:
    Where the hell is he? He hasn't posted since day two started, right?
    He's AFK. As are half of the players here. AAAAAAA

14. ISO #464

Expounding on this:

The underlying reason for why he might be doing this is:

a) most common unfortunately, that he is lazy in this instance

B!!!!!!!)has no actual intent to help town(as in followers) which highly suggests that town's interests does not align with his

c) has some master WIFOM plan because he misguidedly believes his role is game breaking. Haha.
    C is impossible in his case, because (sorry spruance) he's too dumb to do that lol. After playing several games with him, I came to the conclusion that he sucks. Naz, you should actually invest him tonight.

A is sadly very possible... And B too.

15. ISO #465

Oh wait, he was online twice and this is all he had to contribute:

-vote Spurance

Also, hybrid...can you not type like an epileptic spaz? I can't even understand you smh. wtf is this:
    From Hybridish to English: Same. Spruance is a loser though, and I still think he slipped being Gamethrower.

16. ISO #466

derp. there's a whole day left in addition to those 3 hours lol. still, i'd like to pressure him since you're pressuring soviet_love.
    also still no hellbot. smh.
    Only thing hellbot did in this game was randomly vote me xD it's his only post.

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    AH my bad I understand.

How exactly did you think SCV was a rule follower? I felt like he was 100% a skyper.

Don't waste your time.
    Hybrid is the neutral killing.

Here was my host question last night.

I received no answer.

@Hybrid you may as well come clean. Which one are you? Arsonist or SK?
    See naz, (#453) this is the kind of question u should ask to host. It's even better than your night action xD

Now @Hybrid , YOU COME HERE AND TELL US YOUR ROOOOLE

18. ISO #468

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Also, I am getting suspicious of people who are voting me. I don't really think I have done anything that indicates I'm not a rule-follower. It leads me to believe (A) these people are town and they think they need to vote mafia to win [I think rule-followers all win together, regardless of town or maf, as long as rule-breakers lose], or (B) some of them are skypers and want to take me out.
    It should more lead you to 1) you've been very inactive and didnt do shit in night chat 2) you weren't contributing at all until very recently. Which can lead us to think you're thrower or skyper.

19. ISO #469

Yea but you had no way of suspecting that irs the same as me saying u suspect you of being a gamethrower theres no evidence its just your mind saying i pick this guy
    No. That's how YOU "scum hunt" because you freaking suck. Lol.

20. ISO #470

I like the cut of MM's jib even though he suspects me.

-vote Suntax
    If you intended to put a real vote: it's [vote ] "playername" [/ vote] without any spaces. And if you intended to fake a vote, you need to put it bold.

21. ISO #471

Now I'm gonna go eat, and I'll come back with a list of my reads. I'd like to see yours too.

22. ISO #472

Your general consensus sucked.

Why? Because "random" killing is not really random, and that "randomly" killing anyone grants a higher probablility than setup average to hit an evil.

Without factoring in hunches and reads, in my point of view I have 4/10 chance to hit evil compared to 4/11 as I know my own role.
    No what i meant was i thought we all agreed thatnthere would be no kills night one as a group

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

C is impossible in his case, because (sorry spruance) he's too dumb to do that lol. After playing several games with him, I came to the conclusion that he sucks. Naz, you should actually invest him tonight.

A is sadly very possible... And B too.
    In the few games ive played ive been more right about things than you have in your entire FM career, it funny how one can play so many games and be so clueless haha

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

-vote "Suntax"
    no " " XD but for the rest its all good.

29. ISO #479

-vote "Suntax"
    No quotes. It’s just Suntax.

It would be better if we have either maf or Hybrid kill blink tonight to avoid a possible cuck.

30. ISO #480

Given that I don’t believe we have a com hunter I’m more inclined to believe we have triple skyper with a cuck.

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

IMPORTANT: I will use the word "Town", but it'll mean "rule follower". And "Scum" will mean "Rule breaker". Just so you don't get confused.

Distorted, for very obvious reasons lol.
    Stealthbomber16: Nearly confirmed Town, Investigator and nice guy, the highest town read I have.
    Secondpassing: Confirmed Mafia, is very likely to be town, provides logic things that make the game go further.
    Naz, who's trying to contribute as well as he can. Btw I'm assuming everyone's gender to "he", don't get hurt if you're not a he.
    Hybrid, a neutral killer who seems to follow the Great Rules.

Suntax, a rather neutral read... I don't know what to think about him. He has been quite inactive, and has stated many things without much explaining them. I however didn't get a scum vibe from his posts, and he is a potential TPR (secondary role) imo. Or a rule breaker trying to lay low.
    Soviet_Love... Kinda wondering what is his goal in the game. He seems lost, and I cannot really read him correctly.
    Hellbot, the AFKer whose only post was to vote me without saying why... Since he's new, I can't just say we need to lynch him lol. We'll see how the replace will act, which will give more indications about the slot.

Efekannn02, he's shitposting as usual and shitvoting, but I feel there's a goal behind it. I don't like it. Keep an eye on him.
    Blinkskater, the scummiest in the scum category, who needs to get modkilled. I already explained why in several posts.

33. ISO #483

Actually Hybrid could be a com hunter. I absolutely can see that happening.
    o.o you're right, we got nothing about him being not a com hunter...

34. ISO #484

No quotes. It’s just Suntax.

It would be better if we have either maf or Hybrid kill blink tonight to avoid a possible cuck.
    What if he's thrower? HMmm....

35. ISO #485

IMPORTANT: I will use the word "Town", but it'll mean "rule follower". And "Scum" will mean "Rule breaker". Just so you don't get confused.

Distorted, for very obvious reasons lol.
    Stealthbomber16: Nearly confirmed Town, Investigator and nice guy, the highest town read I have.
    Secondpassing: Confirmed Mafia, is very likely to be town, provides logic things that make the game go further.
    Naz, who's trying to contribute as well as he can. Btw I'm assuming everyone's gender to "he", don't get hurt if you're not a he.
    Hybrid, a neutral killer who seems to follow the Great Rules.

Suntax, a rather neutral read... I don't know what to think about him. He has been quite inactive, and has stated many things without much explaining them. I however didn't get a scum vibe from his posts, and he is a potential TPR (secondary role) imo. Or a rule breaker trying to lay low.
    Soviet_Love... Kinda wondering what is his goal in the game. He seems lost, and I cannot really read him correctly.
    Spruance, acting weird, but can't really tell his intentions for now.
    Hellbot, the AFKer whose only post was to vote me without saying why... Since he's new, I can't just say we need to lynch him lol. We'll see how the replace will act, which will give more indications about the slot.

Efekannn02, he's shitposting as usual and shitvoting, but I feel there's a goal behind it. I don't like it. Keep an eye on him.
    Blinkskater, the scummiest in the scum category, who needs to get modkilled. I already explained why in several posts.

Just added Spruance to the list, thought I had already put him xD

36. ISO #486

Btw, there actually could be a solo skyper... Just like the solo mason in the Instant Mafia game.

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

-vote Suntax

I'm lost as fuck but I'm mafia rule-follower. I don't quite know how to figure out who the rule-breakers are, but I think MM makes a lot of sense so I'm bandwagoning! All I know is blink is definitely trolling.
    Yep he is, I just hope he's trolling because of his role and not for real...

39. ISO #489

-vote Suntax

I'm lost as fuck but I'm mafia rule-follower. I don't quite know how to figure out who the rule-breakers are, but I think MM makes a lot of sense so I'm bandwagoning! All I know is blink is definitely trolling.
    Just saying, my vote was a pressure vote. Not one with intent to lynch. I have no real proof that he is a rule breaker, and I just want more input from him, and a reaction to the recent events.

40. ISO #490

What if he's thrower? HMmm....
    Then just like SCV we end the game in a town victory. Having two gamethrowers is redundant and I don’t see it happening.

41. ISO #491

-vote Suntax

Not trolling

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

Lumping Soviet into the skyper subcategory for right now, he gives me uneasy vibes. Would like to pursue that lead some time in the next day or so.

45. ISO #495

Then just like SCV we end the game in a town victory. Having two gamethrowers is redundant and I don’t see it happening.
    Roles were randomized.

46. ISO #496

Ask the people who actually know me if i am ficking trolling you tools ie hybrid efe naz oh and even use it on dist
    You’re not trolling, you’re just scum, and I’m leaving it up second and Hybrid to kill you tonight.

47. ISO #497

Ask the people who actually know me if i am ficking trolling you tools ie hybrid efe naz oh and even use it on dist
    If you have no idea on the question to ask to host, ask this: "must we lynch blink? yes = yes no = let him live no answer = let me modkill him" or something like that.

48. ISO #498

Lumping Soviet into the skyper subcategory for right now, he gives me uneasy vibes. Would like to pursue that lead some time in the next day or so.
    Yeah, I feel it too but not for today though.

49. ISO #499

Roles were randomized.
    I think SJ would be smart enough to not put things into an impossible scenario. If blink is a thrower then he’s town. Either way we want to kill rather than lynch him. Much safer that way.

50. ISO #500

I think SJ would be smart enough to not put things into an impossible scenario. If blink is a thrower then he’s town. Either way we want to kill rather than lynch him. Much safer that way.
    Ofc he's town. Lol. I don't see him being anything else at all.