Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2012
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    if you jail me you're wasting it. I started speaking up because I didn't like that 3 people were leading this town. It had to be stopped. I needed to rally the non - ingroup people to make a counterbloc and that's what I did. You and Secondpassing were talking about lynching me after Spruants or blink yesterday. Why would I trust you? So far your leadership (with sheep SB16 and Secondpassing close behind) has been disastrous.
    Are you saying you're not gonna say shit? Because you're drawing attention wayyy too much. Your death would be a gift. As blink's death would be. Actually, BOTH should die, so we can get to other things and deduce from these deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1103

The sad part is a lot of your posts made sense and so I really want to think that you're the rule-breaker and Secondpassing is the scummy maf. But now I've become a diversion.

I don't agree with MM's general logic that people who don't post a lot (sputnax, me earlier, spruance) are rule-breakers. People who post an awful-lot don't make a lot of sense.
    Good job twisting my words. I never said low posters were scummy. But someone who doesn't post a lot should post HIGH QUALITY posts. Critical questions, wall posts for answers, pushing, etc. Just like SB16 is doing. Suntax is just about meta to be honest, I remember him being more proactive than that in previous games (yes I read the FM Archives), but that doesn't mean I'm for lynching him.

You and blinkskater are the scourge of this game atm. And the scourge must be led. There must always... be a Lich King. (Aka the scourge must fall, so we can get to conclusions, and if we were wrong consider your theories as very probable.) Which is why my vote stays on Blinkskater.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1104

With intent to lynch.

5. ISO #1105

Now good morning guys... going to sleep :P

Just to clear things up, don't take FM games personal. I don't want to scare you guys =) and this is not a noob friendly setup. See you todaymorrow!

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Just Execute Hybrid And I Will Obey
    I can always burn you if you keep posting bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

7. ISO #1107

N1 was blink kidnapping, he didn't say shit and I came to the conclusion he was thrower. And if he's rule follower, he ACTUALLY threw, and I will request a punishment for griefing. Seriously. Then efekannn's logic (yes I think he has one) was good, so I let him go. I am kidnapping you, and have no intent to instant execute. But you must provide me reasonings. And good ones.
    That wont happen it's called strategy good luck on that one

8. ISO #1108

...not that again... since you apparently have visual problems, I'll adapt my typing for you. I never said I was going to execute you. I wanted to hear what you had to say. Because you HAD things to say. And I already explained my logic about why you were game thrower. Which I still believe.
    Are you high? I'm pretty sure you literally said if you don't say anything I will kill you

9. ISO #1109

Are you saying you're not gonna say shit? Because you're drawing attention wayyy too much. Your death would be a gift. As blink's death would be. Actually, BOTH should die, so we can get to other things and deduce from these deaths.
    Haha gifts...REMEMBER THIS POST RIGHT HERE when we flip follower

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Actually, even if blinkskater is a gamethrower, I can still singlehandedly make mafia lose.
    -vote blinkskater

You're at L-2

@SuperJack setup said nothing about mafia being able to target it's own members. In fact, there isn't even a statement that Godfather has "the final say" in who to kill during the night. It's simply implied in the role. Therefore, it is also implied that I cannot kill mafia (as the precedent was set in other forum games)

Can Godfather override all other votes and send himself to kill mafia member B?
    Yes
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #1112

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I can always burn you if you keep posting bs.
    You burning sb and efe depends on me being alive. So if im lynched youll have free reign to burn them tonight so everyone who essentially wants me dead wants the araon to burn efe and sb, sb could then visit whomever he wants and get them burn, then im sure soviet will be killed by mafia that' 3 definite followers dead right there because of my lynch posibly 4 depending on who SB visits.... If this is the result you all want you guys are all crazy

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That wont happen it's called strategy good luck on that one
    And i know you are going to cry "OMG SCUM SLIP" but i assure you its not. its my choice not to give you anything in jail if i believe you to be a rule breaker just like the mod im not forced to speak, you look like the shady one for jailing me after i EXCESSIVELY mase it clear i was not going to say a word thus wasting a jail and not even executing

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Hm, not much time atm, just came to see vote count. I was surprised Blink hasn't voted secondpassing, and it was making me doubt, actually. But heh... He just voted him. You're scum mate.

18. ISO #1118

Are you high? I'm pretty sure you literally said if you don't say anything I will kill you
    Not saying anything in jail is throwing.

19. ISO #1119

Hm, not much time atm, just came to see vote count. I was surprised Blink hasn't voted secondpassing, and it was making me doubt, actually. But heh... He just voted him. You're scum mate.
    What dude I've had my vote on them for so long already lol

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

Host didn't want us to lynch him, I asked N2. Nor blinkskater apparently. But I agree he could be a good kill.
    Yeah, n2. But after he STILL hasn't made any posts, why not. SuperJack should have replaced him too.
    No no, you forgot to add Hybrid to the skyper team. We had same opinion, so we're skypers 100%, no? Please explain why me and SB would be skypers, and please also explain why Hybrid is not one.
    I didn't forget to add Hybrid, you and sb have been buddying up since d1. I'll add more to this in a bit, just replying to things at the moment.

25. ISO #1125

...not that again... since you apparently have visual problems, I'll adapt my typing for you. I never said I was going to execute you. I wanted to hear what you had to say. Because you HAD things to say. And I already explained my logic about why you were game thrower. Which I still believe.

BACKPEDAL HARDER MM:
    I said 1000 times I wouldn't insta execute you. But if you don't say a fucking word, I will execute you.
    ...so be it.
    we all know blink didn't say shit and you didn't exe him. probably because of this last thing he wrote:
    You know he is going to execute me and not take my bet because hes a rule breaker

26. ISO #1126

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yes
    Oh well that fixes many things lol.

27. ISO #1127

This is why I I don't agree with your logic statements like the one you just made quote not saying anything in jail is throwing unquote you couldn't be more wrong
    As rule follower it is.

28. ISO #1128

I just don't think maf should keep killing people. I think when we decide to kill people we should get a large portion of the town to weigh in. And I am in no rush to lower our numbers when we have to make it until day 4 anyway.
    I'm pretty sure we decided d1 to not kill anyone at night. I don't trust MM, and I think he slipped right here:
    Lol. I think I'm very unlikely to be Skyper now :P

I guess you already knew it, but I'm gonna kidnap your ass tonight. I seriously hope you're not a town rule follower, because if you are, you are really fucking braindead.
    he thought he was in the clear and went ahead to kill scv, and it looked good on him that SCV was a rule breaker.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

not budging my vote until ths fool is dead

29. ISO #1129

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    BACKPEDAL HARDER MM:

we all know blink didn't say shit and you didn't exe him. probably because of this last thing he wrote:
    Find the post where I explained why I didn't execute. Death threats were needed.

30. ISO #1130

I'm pretty sure we decided d1 to not kill anyone at night. I don't trust MM, and I think he slipped right here:

he thought he was in the clear and went ahead to kill scv, and it looked good on him that SCV was a rule breaker.

How many times did I say Scv was a potential skyper? You are taking quotes out of their context and using them to say I'm scum.

31. ISO #1131

Nevertheless, my lynch is not happening today. Throw your vote away if you desire. Poor plays are happening.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    MM or Soviet could go to NK anyway.
    Soviet won’t. More likely, we won’t lynch today and Soviet gets executed tonight.

If we have no execute tonight then MM has explaining to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'd like some suggestions on who to jail and why
    Either second or blink are great options depending on who you ask. I’m defo in favor of lynching blink tonight and I’ve posted a few reasons behind my thinking him to be com hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Soviet won’t. More likely, we won’t lynch today and Soviet gets executed tonight.

If we have no execute tonight then MM has explaining to do.
    I'll probably get RB'd by blink. Which would be my explanation. But I think we need kills to get to a conclusion. So I'd ask him not to RB me... xD

42. ISO #1142

No Soviet has agreed not to kill and instead roblock mm
    Aka to throw.

43. ISO #1143

Then I will have to roll block mm
    See? So predictable. Pathetic... ;)

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

I was on the reserve list for a reason, I've got two times to check in (this is one of them today).

I'm not sure if the votes are still on me but they probably are. If I understand it, it is because of the two deaths.

As I've said again and again, killing on night one was beneficial for rule followers. I gave my reasoning, I gave the math. I do what is right, not what is the will of the majority. To those who are on my train that are town (if Naz is voting me, then her most likely):

You may not understand or even agree with why I chose to night kill, but it was in towns best interest. Also, we definitely discussed whether or not killing or not was bad or good in night chat.

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I was on the reserve list for a reason, I've got two times to check in (this is one of them today).

I'm not sure if the votes are still on me but they probably are. If I understand it, it is because of the two deaths.

As I've said again and again, killing on night one was beneficial for rule followers. I gave my reasoning, I gave the math. I do what is right, not what is the will of the majority. To those who are on my train that are town (if Naz is voting me, then her most likely):

You may not understand or even agree with why I chose to night kill, but it was in towns best interest. Also, we definitely discussed whether or not killing or not was bad or good in night chat.
    It doesnt look like you or i will be lynched... Are you going to kill me tonight?