S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Ask to the Host: "Who do you want us to lynch? Say "yes" if you want us to lynch Blinkskater (unless you modkill him), say "no" if you want us to lynch Suntax, and say nothing if you want no lynch or lynch someone else. Your answer will be applied on Day Three."

Was the question I asked to host. No reply. So he doesn't want to lynch blink nor suntax.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    I asked Distorted if there was both a kidnapper and a jailor. Distorted answered "yes."

I also questioned both seconpadding and MM whether it's a good idea to RANDOMLY KILL ANOTHER PERSON and didn't get an answer. Maybe the maf shouldn't be randomly killing people when there is a 7/11 chance they kill a rule-follower? But no, don't listen to me, I'm the 2nd scummiest person next to blink right?

EYE ROLL EMOJI
    Um. So there's an AFK jailor... Implying the jailor is one of the AFK replaces. @Gyrlander , you're jailor?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ask to the Host: "Who do you want us to lynch? Say "yes" if you want us to lynch Blinkskater (unless you modkill him), say "no" if you want us to lynch Suntax, and say nothing if you want no lynch or lynch someone else. Your answer will be applied on Day Three."

Was the question I asked to host. No reply. So he doesn't want to lynch blink nor suntax.
    I like this tactic. If we get 3 or 4 people to all ask a similar kind of question with people's names, we can figure out who the Host wants us to lynch. (If people don't know what else to ask, or if we're at an impasse).

4. ISO #654

I asked Distorted if there was both a kidnapper and a jailor. Distorted answered "yes."

I also questioned both seconpadding and MM whether it's a good idea to RANDOMLY KILL ANOTHER PERSON and didn't get an answer. Maybe the maf shouldn't be randomly killing people when there is a 7/11 chance they kill a rule-follower? But no, don't listen to me, I'm the 2nd scummiest person next to blink right?

EYE ROLL EMOJI
    Considering i had you and spruance as my highest rule followers what does that tell tou about the other 2 mafia members?

5. ISO #655

I like this tactic. If we get 3 or 4 people to all ask a similar kind of question with people's names, we can figure out who the Host wants us to lynch. (If people don't know what else to ask, or if we're at an impasse).
    Imo thats three questions in one we are only supposed to ask one ...

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

I’d also like to give an honorable mention to blink because according to the response to my host question he will likely be modkilled tonight.

If not, can we get a mafia kill tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #659

Triple post but my suntax investigation said he was in the pool with the citizen role so I’m feeling like he’s cit.

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’d also like to give an honorable mention to blink because according to the response to my host question he will likely be modkilled tonight.

And what was your host question that would get me modkilled? Hmm?

11. ISO #661

-vote Soviet_Love

Upon a reread I’m fairly sure this guy is a skyper.
    Elaborate pls?

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

Yes we should keep killing. I had a mini epiphany at work. I highly suspect multiple com hunters.

It makes so much sense as to why people are not checking in. ::

Most of the people here are new-ish, therefore those that role com hunters would definitely pick the survive to the end thing. Heck, even I would if I rolled that role.

Since they just want to be under the radar, like really under the radar- because they don't want to be targeted by any sides, the offer little to day chat.

I was wrong on Spruance, but his play just sucked. Im going to have to re-eval.

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Right. I mean like, if I ask the host "yes to lynch [player A], no to lynch [player B], ignore to not lynch or lynch someone else" and then you ask the host "yes to lynch [player C], no to lynch [player D], ignore to not lynch or lynch someone else" and then we get someone like idk Hybrid to ask "yes to lynch [player E], no to lynch [player F], ignore to not lynch or lynch someone else."

Through that, we can figure out if the host wants us to lynch a specific person and we can do it in the same night. Instead of confirming secondary roles, which is worthless because maf can be rule-follower or rule-breaker, there's very little reason for anyone to lie about secondary role.

If other people have a better idea of questions then by all means, but instead of wasting another round of host-questions, we can figure out if the host if refraining from mod-killing someone because he fears cuck.

21. ISO #671

Also MM asked that question the night previously.

I guess we can't be sure whether the no response was because the host didn't want to lynch either of those/wanted someone else, or because he wasn't able to answer the question because it was 3 questions disguised as 1...

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    MM didn't even consider my case on Soviet love. Not even in night chat. Like, didn't even address it.

Possibly on the same scum team. Or just dense. (His play, not him)
    Or just had a very shit day, and no time to check? You thought about that?

27. ISO #677

Also MM asked that question the night previously.

I guess we can't be sure whether the no response was because the host didn't want to lynch either of those/wanted someone else, or because he wasn't able to answer the question because it was 3 questions disguised as 1...
    No, it actually works.

28. ISO #678

Yes we should keep killing. I had a mini epiphany at work. I highly suspect multiple com hunters.

It makes so much sense as to why people are not checking in. ::

Most of the people here are new-ish, therefore those that role com hunters would definitely pick the survive to the end thing. Heck, even I would if I rolled that role.

Since they just want to be under the radar, like really under the radar- because they don't want to be targeted by any sides, the offer little to day chat.

I was wrong on Spruance, but his play just sucked. Im going to have to re-eval.
    We had noobs. And spruances.

29. ISO #679

Hmmm allready voting eh i thought we werent going to vote because of skypers.........
    This is a shit shit shit strategy. Legit shit. Bad. Nope. Zero. WE MUST VOTE.

30. ISO #680

Also i'd like the jailor to please step foreward....
    @Gyrlander , please step foward. :P

31. ISO #681

Forgot to answer. And of course. It was my plan anyway :P

32. ISO #682

-vote Soviet_Love

Upon a reread I’m fairly sure this guy is a skyper.
    He's quite useless actually.
    -vote Soviet_Love

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

Ok theres a pattern here sb and mm still on the same page trying to vote someone that seems like a rule follower.. Also they are killing whom the please at night and not discussing it with us.. Open up your eyes its time to fet rid of some of the mafia here i believe mm to be a skyper
    -vote marshmallow marshall

35. ISO #685

Or just had a very shit day, and no time to check? You thought about that?
    No, I did not think about that because I don't usually make up excuses for people when they're playing forum mafia. In real life yes, in fake life no.
    I assess this statement as roughly 70% valid.

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

And what was your host question that would get me modkilled? Hmm?
    Erm
    literally

Host Question: Do you think blinkskater is a cuck? If you think he's not a cuck but a different rule breaker, don't send a reply.
    ALSO:

Considering i had you and spruance as my highest rule followers what does that tell tou about the other 2 mafia members?
    HOW ARE YOU GUYS NOT RIPPING THIS TO SHREDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

@blinkskater
    how was spruance one of your highest rule follower reads with such high quality posts as
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Oh boy I feel so much dumber than when I last played this lol
    Just throwing it out there if gamethrowers need to lose to win shouldn't we let the neutral killing win?
    Also can someone explain the investigative pairings from the setup? Not really sure what it means.
    how could you form any coherent read, especially something like a top town read, from 21 posts over two ingame 48 hour days?
    this REEKS of bullshit

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Erm
    literally
    "Host Question: Do you think blinkskater is a cuck? If you think he's not a cuck but a different rule breaker, don't send a reply."
    ALSO:

HOW ARE YOU GUYS NOT RIPPING THIS TO SHREDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

@blinkskater
    how was spruance one of your highest rule follower reads with such high quality posts as

how could you form any coherent read, especially something like a top town read, from 21 posts over two ingame 48 hour days?
    this REEKS of bullshit
    1. I REALLY don't know why Host hasn't modkilled him yet, but he has a reason? Like Distorted was here since day 1, he can read the kinapper/blinkskater chat, and he has the ability to modkill anytime, any night.
    As such, I feel a mandate to:
    @SuperJack may I post a video of a rooster clucking?

2. His reads are SO off the wall, but they don't exactly fit in either. When he told me he didn't talk in jail chat to piss MM off, I think it may have been what he was actually thinking.
    I don't trust him either, but he's also not cruising through this game.

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

1. I REALLY don't know why Host hasn't modkilled him yet, but he has a reason? Like Distorted was here since day 1, he can read the kinapper/blinkskater chat, and he has the ability to modkill anytime, any night.
    As such, I feel a mandate to:
    @SuperJack may I post a video of a rooster clucking?

2. His reads are SO off the wall, but they don't exactly fit in either. When he told me he didn't talk in jail chat to piss MM off, I think it may have been what he was actually thinking.
    I don't trust him either, but he's also not cruising through this game.
    I asked if he wanted us to lynch blinkskater, and he didn't want us to... nor suntax. So, idk what'll happen. But please, MODKILL THAT LITTLE FUCK!

42. ISO #692

As much as I think Distorted is chickening out (yo, if we ignore the com hunters who obviously all picked survive to the end- we will lose at this rate)
    I wish he were not the host. He and I think quite alike and it would have been fun discussing with him.
    I actually wanted that role XD

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

weed Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

@Suntax we need you. Tell us what you think about blink, sovietlove, and any other things you might want to say... SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!

45. ISO #695

I wass getting soviet and spruance mixed up soviet was my highest follower read but i still read spruance as followrr
    Why is that? How do you come at the conclusion they are rule followers??

46. ISO #696

I asked if he wanted us to lynch blinkskater, and he didn't want us to... nor suntax. So, idk what'll happen. But please, MODKILL THAT LITTLE FUCK!
    Not gonna happen you skyping scum you're going to have to kill me you little bitch!

47. ISO #697

Not gonna happen you skyping scum you're going to have to kill me you little bitch!

48. ISO #698

Best strategy would be for all of us to do absolutely nothing until night 4 so we don't have to worry about the time condition.

-skip

Also pretty sure the neutral killing is not a gamethrower because that would be retardedly easy
    2 good points here hes using actual logic that would benifit followers

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700