S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

But with Efe one cant even have a clue on his alignment so ill be RBing for sure on this one. Also Id like to say id there is a doctor in the game i'd like him to be on me(hopefully our doc is not a rule breaker) because you dont want to lose a rule follower due to a certain persons stupidity lol

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    But with Efe one cant even have a clue on his alignment so ill be RBing for sure on this one. Also Id like to say id there is a doctor in the game i'd like him to be on me(hopefully our doc is not a rule breaker) because you dont want to lose a rule follower due to a certain persons stupidity lol
    If doc s not stupid or gamrthrowr he d not be on you...

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Im gonna say i told ya so when this is over and i flip follower : P
    Also the only world i see you agreeing with MM and saying that he makes logical sense is a world in which you are possibly scum with him as a skyper or / scum as a gamethrower

9. ISO #559

Also the only world i see you agreeing with MM and saying that he makes logical sense is a world in which you are possibly scum with him as a skyper or / scum as a gamethrower
    Mhm any more of your forced logics to get your ass cleaned?

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

If you are gonna say "it s not" here are the reasons:
    A Part:why i believe mm is rule follower
    1 he insta claimed mafia
    2 he didnt jump onto free lynches or wifom scnerious
    3 he s doing so much of slip able posts that i dont recognize to be one of those.
    B part: why i m agreeing with mm:
    1 i m not blink s trying to be seem as agressive and protective so much to himself without any arguements
    2 blink s not playing like it s important him to die and trying to confirm himself with his death
    3 blink s not making any real arguements that s useful to town except his self defence against insults
    4 mm s improved himself since he first started playing this game
    5 this idea s been supported by sb16 as well which s nearly confirmed innocent

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

1 claiming Mafia does nothing because this isn't that type of game 2 there hasn't been any lunches and I highly doubt there will be any lynches 3 all his posts just seem like fluff to me trying really hard to be something he's not nobody can be nearly confirmed innocent in this scenario we have no hints Clues or actions that can determine whether or not somebody is scum secondly what does my death actually prove when I flip follower because it doesn't prove mm is actually a rule breaker or a rule follower but if it takes me dying for him to get lynched or mod killed then so be it I volunteer as tribute lol

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Otherwise i ll burn after 4th day and win the game from the get go. That s my plan.
    You fool! You would give Scv, and probably Blink, their win!! In fact, you'd give it to every thrower lol. DOOOONT DOOOO THAAAAT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #565

Ok my reads
    Spruance gt
    Soviet love skyper
    Blink cuck
    Hellbot possible gt or skyper
    Suntax afk tho he s got the pressure on lol.
    Lovepassing possible com hunter
    Scv was gt
    Those are possibilities in my mind
    Also i d not douse anyone if you guys would like to. Like tell distorted to modkill me if i do if you want or else i ll douse sb16 tonight for revealing my ass
    ...you know you ain't being constructive at all right?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

A is the correct answer ding ding winner winner chicken dinner and d1 can possibly apply because i think MM is trying way to hard to act like a good guy it's all a ruse i also know MM doesnt listen to ANYTHING i say so whats the point of talking in jail when everything you say will not be believed/discredited i also had a hunch if i said nothing he wouldnt execute because he is a rule breaker, see hownhis story changed about executing me? At first he was all for it then comes up some lame excuse as to why he didnt execute, he thinks distorted will modkill me roo hes 100% wrong distorted knows a lot about how i play and ive made it clear im a rule follower distorted also has a brain, unlike MM im not sure what hes got up there but im sure it usnt a brain
    Hm. I guess you know my meta, right? Very proactive, maybe a bit too much, I try to make the game move. And you know this... Don't try the "too towny to be town" card. Bad bad bad.

18. ISO #568

Hybrid why do you think im a cuck im pretty sure ive heard you say in a FM game "dont even listen to MM everything he types is pretty much hogwash" lol
    Oh yeah. He was mafia. He was lynched shortly after, I think. =)

19. ISO #569

Mope didnt work. I wonder how the multibox quoting works...
    1: click on it to quote the posts you want to quote
    2: instead of multiquoting the last, simply reply wit quote, with all others multi selected
    3: your message lol
    4: UNCHECK THE DAMN BOXES, else you'll get a multiquote forever.

20. ISO #570

Cool. You d have no more use than confirming my harmlessness
    Since when are demoniac arsonists harmless?? XD

21. ISO #571

as I said, the game he said everything was bullshit and that I should just sheep, he was mafia.

22. ISO #572

Ok going off for a while, I might be rather inactive from now until several hours.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

You guys are retarded, there is absolutely 0 basis for saying I'm a skyper. I was afk day 1 and most of night 1, that shouldn't indicate anything. I've been pretty active since then and have tried to be helpful...

The thing I don't get/don't like about this set-up: in normal mafia, we have invest roles who can detect who the "bad guys" are. In this setup, this is no role that can detect. So we are trying to guess based only on people's behavior. But so what - there are 4 rule-breakers left and there are definitely not 4 people acting in the same way.

I claimed role immediately as soon as someone said "why not claim rule-follower? suspicious." Ugh makes no sense.

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    You guys are retarded, there is absolutely 0 basis for saying I'm a skyper. I was afk day 1 and most of night 1, that shouldn't indicate anything. I've been pretty active since then and have tried to be helpful...

The thing I don't get/don't like about this set-up: in normal mafia, we have invest roles who can detect who the "bad guys" are. In this setup, this is no role that can detect. So we are trying to guess based only on people's behavior. But so what - there are 4 rule-breakers left and there are definitely not 4 people acting in the same way.

I claimed role immediately as soon as someone said "why not claim rule-follower? suspicious." Ugh makes no sense.
    **there is no role who can detect primary objectives

27. ISO #577

Finally somebody with a brain you're absolutely right

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

The only thing to do here is use probability and odds because just like in poker people's behavior doesn't mean a goddamn thing
    For sure. The way this game goes is we have to kill, lynch, or modkill randomly until we know more people's roles. Then, once there are enough people dead who we know their roles, we would use hindsight to see how other people behaved towards them.

But really, other than the skypers, this strategy won't help at all. It is completely random. We have not roles that can detect primary objectives, and the only way people can gain a following here for a lynch train is to repeatedly accuse someone of something and be charismatic.

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

It’s a long and complicated ass process.

This post actually gives me good vibes though so that’s a start!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #582

Btw i dont want to be lynched till we win the primary win cond i think id not win if we lose that since i m nk right @SuperJack ?
    That’s not how it works.

- Game ends base on secondary condition (aka if all maf and nk die$
    - You win/lose base on your primary condition, aka rule follower or rule breaker.

33. ISO #583

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    That’s not how it works.

- Game ends base on secondary condition (aka if all maf and nk die$
    - You win/lose base on your primary condition, aka rule follower or rule breaker.
    You would not lose if you were lynched and we killed all the rule breakers.

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    inb4 sb16 and MM are skypers.
    i feel as rule follower, i shouldn't be voting because that is skyper win condition, right? to control votes?? sooo...if no one votes, skypers can't win, right?
    Theoretically if nobody kills skyper a never win.

But they also never lose

40. ISO #590

Hell yeah! Now I'm buddybuddy with the "confirmed" "good guy" in-group? ;)
    hdkvyvivuvibionnovvvvvv

41. ISO #591

i feel as rule follower, i shouldn't be voting because that is skyper win condition, right? to control votes?? sooo...if no one votes, skypers can't win, right?
    Indeed if we instead of lynching can agree upon a Target will have the mafia kill them that way skypers cannot win also cuck cannot win if dist does not use modkill so it would just be killing people and crossing our fingers that they are rule Breakers

42. ISO #592

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Theoretically if nobody kills skyper a never win.

But they also never lose
    Well, hopefully we can get them killed. There are only 4 rule-breakers left. I have a bad feeling hellbot is cuck since they've been online posting in another thread on the forum, but they could just be a shitty player lol. I don't think we should modkill or lynch, but have mafia kill again. Who though, I'm not sure, either Spruance or hellbot.

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

Did you just slip by saying "I feel like a rule follower"?

46. ISO #596

Oh my goodness, the logic used in this thread is astounding bad. Like outlier astoundingly bad.

Basically everything Soviet_Love is logically unsound. That, and the attitude taken after being pressured is whiny and defeatist. He(?) even side stepped the real question: why were you afk in the first place? Why did you post once and leave? Literally bandwagoned the reveal timing. I wish I could just quote mafia chat, but that doesn't seem morally sound.

blinkskaters newest agruments (along with sb16 and someone else) are also wrong. But I didn't get a malicious vibe from him.

WHY was he jailed in the first place? WHAT was that supposed to have accomplished?

Hybrid's logic is a no-no. I'll put it as misguided for now.

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Did you just slip by saying "I feel like a rule follower"?
    No, he said "As a rule follower, I should be voting[...]" it's not a slip.