Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I always follow the rulez
    Naz is probally mafia imo
    Agreed ill be lynchin mm for sure
    Are you thrower or cuck? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    therefore i vote spruance
    -vote spruance
    Could you please quote me that post, I didn't see it lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Could you please quote me that post, I didn't see it lol.
    nvm xD

6. ISO #106

he used "we" and he actually meant it. His later post confirms it since he realized he fucked up by saying "we"

and 1 last thing

we have nk in this game even though we are not absoultly playing this game by the 2ndrole card but 1st, it doesnt mean that maf or nk won t be attacking us...
    Lol. You realize that smells WIFOM attempt hardcore, right? But then, WHY would he do such a thing... It's indeed susp, but I won't vote him for now.

7. ISO #107

also no one said nothing about there being only 2 skypers and 2 gamethrowers only. there still might be more than 2, maybe even 5...

question:can we have more than 1 com hunter and more than 1 cuck?
    2nd questipn: can we have the max limit of gamethrowers and skypers? that wouldbe handy

8. ISO #108

Lol. You realize that smells WIFOM attempt hardcore, right? But then, WHY would he do such a thing... It's indeed susp, but I won't vote him for now.
    as he said, he s dumb. and it can be confirmed by the past games.
    and what is wifom?

9. ISO #109

...don't tell me you're asking that seriously... It has been told so many times XD

Wine In Front Of Me, from the princess bride movie (or whatever is the name of that), just google WIFOM and you'll find mafia forums, and a link to the video. Which is kinda funny.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

[topsecret]i m gonna be only here for about an hour or 2 for each day and other than that i won t be here. so don t call me a lurker. i ll only be reading with my phone and note it down what to say at day, and when i burrow this laptop again i ll type everything on my notepad and post it.[/topsecret]

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

i m gonna be only here for about an hour or 2 for each day and other than that i won t be here. so don t call me a lurker. i ll only be reading with my phone and note it down what to say at day, and when i burrow this laptop again i ll type everything on my notepad and post it.

16. ISO #116

btw don t lynch mm, we can always turbo lynch mafias as soon as we are done with those rule breakers just for now i need everyone to be answering this question:
    Who do u think the most trustable person in this game so far. I m keeping it simple so everyone CAN ACTUALLY ANSWER IT
    for me it is mm so far, claiming mafia and rule follower? oh boi he surely is trustable.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

also no one said nothing about there being only 2 skypers and 2 gamethrowers only. there still might be more than 2, maybe even 5...

question:can we have more than 1 com hunter and more than 1 cuck?
    2nd questipn: can we have the max limit of gamethrowers and skypers? that wouldbe handy
    Yes, you can have up to 5 of any rulebreaker.
    Maximum number of rulebreaker : 5
    Maximum number of skypers: 5
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

last question, can we actually ask the question to the host as like a normal talk or does it has to be yes/no question?

@Marshmallow Marshall please come and post some more posts q.q
    You can ask any question, but the answer will either be "yes" or "no" or be completely ignored.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You can ask any question, but the answer will either be "yes" or "no" or be completely ignored.
    XD basically "Should I do that action on that guy or that other guy?" The answer: yes.

25. ISO #125

-vote Blinkskater
    You obviously ain't a rule follower lol. Idk what you are exactly, but you're gonna have to give more explainations on your thoughts.

26. ISO #126

so as you heard from the sj that EVERY rule breaker has 5 limits of being in this game including com hunter and cuck as what the sj said.
    A request from the maf, please do not hit relentlessly and not including this day, ask distorted about WHO to kill like "if you want me to kill a say yes and if you want me to kill b say no" etc etc. Hit the guys that someone accepted as "rule breaker" instead of trying to hit townies.

MM you are the bridge over the town and mafia so we will need you. And I m totally against lynching you rn.

27. ISO #127

so as you heard from the sj that EVERY rule breaker has 5 limits of being in this game including com hunter and cuck as what the sj said.
    A request from the maf, please do not hit relentlessly and not including this day, ask distorted about WHO to kill like "if you want me to kill a say yes and if you want me to kill b say no" etc etc. Hit the guys that someone accepted as "rule breaker" instead of trying to hit townies.

MM you are the bridge over the town and mafia so we will need you. And I m totally against lynching you rn.
    Btw I'll need to be lynched some day. Because if Mafia wins, the odds of having several throwers in the Town is very high... Unless we can prove skypers/cucks/com hunters. Also neutral killer should be careful about his kills too. Are scum kills mandatory?

28. ISO #128

also i ve re read the pages again in last 30 mins. I ve noticed that scv DOES know the setup but however still agrees with your lynch. So far lynching MM is same as labeling yourself not rule follower. We may always play the 2nd role card play as soon as we are done with 1st. So please DO NOT KILL OUR AMBASSADOR OF MAFIA

29. ISO #129

Another question: Can we ask more than 1 question to host?

30. ISO #130

Btw I'll need to be lynched some day. Because if Mafia wins, the odds of having several throwers in the Town is very high... Unless we can prove skypers/cucks/com hunters. Also neutral killer should be careful about his kills too. Are scum kills mandatory?
    obv no it s a normal mafia game except we have trolls in this game .p

31. ISO #131

also i ve re read the pages again in last 30 mins. I ve noticed that scv DOES know the setup but however still agrees with your lynch. So far lynching MM is same as labeling yourself not rule follower. We may always play the 2nd role card play as soon as we are done with 1st. So please DO NOT KILL OUR AMBASSADOR OF MAFIA
    I suspect Scv of being skyper btw. @Stealthbomber16 , stop having a real life and come pls =) we need your opinion lol.

Also, I wouldn't claim as mafia if I wasn't wanting to help town. Because the game is not REALLY about mafia and town. I love how this game makes rule followers having to literally "throw" for their secondary role in order to win...

32. ISO #132

obv no it s a normal mafia game except we have trolls in this game .p
    No srsly, it would make sense. But if they aren't, I'll just tell my mafia buds not to murder people loool... unless they are likely trolls.

33. ISO #133

also mm i d like you to make the decidements of the kills for mafia, or else we are gonnalynch you because you are useless as fuck. If the person/people you ve talked about were not to die but another person has died, then right after the next day we are going to lynch you because you are useless for town and would be no reason for us to leave you here. Obv, i m against lynching you until at least 1 rule breaker is dead.

also how come are you always posting your things just before me? lol

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

also mm i d like you to make the decidements of the kills for mafia, or else we are gonnalynch you because you are useless as fuck. If the person/people you ve talked about were not to die but another person has died, then right after the next day we are going to lynch you because you are useless for town and would be no reason for us to leave you here. Obv, i m against lynching you until at least 1 rule breaker is dead.

also how come are you always posting your things just before me? lol
    What did I just say... xD

36. ISO #136

No srsly, it would make sense. But if they aren't, I'll just tell my mafia buds not to murder people loool... unless they are likely trolls.
    yeah anyway, i d like to push efe further on
    -vote Efekannn02

Stop trolling in the discord chat and contribute more, or else we are going to do policy lynch. I bet @Marshmallow Marshall would be in for that. Useless follower=rule breaker

37. ISO #137

Shows how much you know smh
    LOL? You are acting so scummy that it kills me. Oh btw, the Mafia are NOT host confirmed. So that guy could be a mafioso. And a gamethrower. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

38. ISO #138

Since you also say you want to help town why not tell us who your mafia buddies are and your roles?

39. ISO #139

yeah anyway, i d like to push efe further on
    -vote Efekannn02

Stop trolling in the discord chat and contribute more, or else we are going to do policy lynch. I bet @Marshmallow Marshall would be in for that. Useless follower=rule breaker
    I'm not in for lynching him atm. But to pressure him? Sure. And a lynch could follow.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Since you also say you want to help town why not tell us who your mafia buddies are and your roles?
    Read my post above yours.

42. ISO #142

I'm not in for lynching him atm. But to pressure him? Sure. And a lynch could follow.
    It would be nice if you revealed all mafia so we can figure this out. And your right there is probably a lot more rulebreakers in town vs mafia
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Hey scv! So, what's your opinion about: SB16's claim and his potent primary role; Me and my mafia claim; Hybrid and his savior behavior (Not saying I suspect him, just want to know your opinion); Efekannn02.

45. ISO #145

oh btw zeratul, if your mafia teammates are not gonna follow our words, just reveal them. You should have a chat right? You may just directly as for WHO is gf so we can easily manipulate gf's kills as for the followers, if he doesnt follow our kills then just reveal him and we will be lynching him BECAUSe he is 99% is a rule breaker.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    It would be nice if you revealed all mafia so we can figure this out. And your right there is probably a lot more rulebreakers in town vs mafia
    MAFIA ARE NOT HOST CONFIRMED. I DO NOT KNOW THE IDENTITY OF MY MAFIA BUDDIES.

48. ISO #148

Hey scv! So, what's your opinion about: SB16's claim and his potent primary role; Me and my mafia claim; Hybrid and his savior behavior (Not saying I suspect him, just want to know your opinion); Efekannn02.
    This will take me a while to type as I'm sitting here waiting on an oil change playing on my phone
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

oh btw zeratul, if your mafia teammates are not gonna follow our words, just reveal them. You should have a chat right? You may just directly as for WHO is gf so we can easily manipulate gf's kills as for the followers, if he doesnt follow our kills then just reveal him and we will be lynching him BECAUSe he is 99% is a rule breaker.
    But they could lie about their identity. But I thought about it. I will see when it will happen, and be a perfectly nice and truthtelling mafia member

also read my post, you cant miss it.