S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    But playing to our secondary roles will probably make it a lot easier for the host to find the rulebreakers.
    So instead of us trying to be sleuths it might be easier for us to play to our roles and host can find the evils that way by who isnt playing right.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #52

So instead of us trying to be sleuths it might be easier for us to play to our roles and host can find the evils that way by who isnt playing right.
    AKA, MM just claimed mafia...
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Naz is probally mafia imo
    ???????? wtf ???????? lol
    how?
    you're probably mafia since you didn't claim "i'm sherrifffff lolz"

Im leaning to a lynch mafia and end game quickly thing so skypers have very little chances of getting that vote.
    um, i def. don't want this to be a long game, there are a lot of people and the longer the game, the less people are interested.
    how do you know there are 4 lynching days?

i'm still kinda new to FM guys. the only games i played were those awful no-night games. and this setup is HELLA confusing so bear with me. i wouldn't read too much into my posts.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how?

um, i def. don't want this to be a long game, there are a lot of people and the longer the game, the less people are interested.

i'm still kinda new to FM guys. the only games i played were those awful no-night games. and this setup is HELLA confusing so bear with me. i wouldn't read too much into my posts.
    Did you read the setup? lol

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

how?

your "role" (think like citizen) is not what you're playing toward this game. it's just your night ability. the colors are deceptive, so ignore them.

your "primary role" is the first quote you got, and that is what people are playing towards.
    i say "are" but i mean "should be" because people cant read
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    your "role" (think like citizen) is not what you're playing toward this game. it's just your night ability. the colors are deceptive, so ignore them.

your "primary role" is the first quote you got, and that is what people are playing towards.
    But half the rulebreakers can be found if they go against the normal playstyle. If every1 starts going against strat then host will never find the rulebreakers

10. ISO #60

But half the rulebreakers can be found if they go against the normal playstyle. If every1 starts going against strat then host will never find the rulebreakers
    And if we try to lynch the rulebreakers ourselves then the skypers have a lot of influence

11. ISO #61

And if we try to lynch the rulebreakers ourselves then the skypers have a lot of influence
    This all comes down to the host and trying to show you are town.

12. ISO #62

read the first one of these

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...y-Average-Game

watch as young sb plays his third game and fucks up horribly

13. ISO #63

implying there are confirmed skypers

marking this post for later

14. ISO #64

okay, i'm starting to understand. this'll be really tough..lol.
    gonna browse through that old game you linked.

damn, i'm so sad distorted can't talk all game!!!
    my question for host:

will you send me nudes? :~)

15. ISO #65

okay, i'm starting to understand. this'll be really tough..lol.
    gonna browse through that old game you linked.

damn, i'm so sad distorted can't talk all game!!!
    my question for host:

will you send me nudes? :~)
    Have to send your question to superjack in a private message

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yeh
    Good. So I'll ask Distorted "Is SB16 Investigator?" That should clarify things about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Good. So I'll ask Distorted "Is SB16 Investigator?" That should clarify things about him.
    Go for it.

18. ISO #68

...WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CLAIM MAFIA IF IT WAS REALLY EVIL ROLE??? And if you say "because you could be thrower", it doesn't work because you are according importance to the secondary role, WHICH IS NOT IMPORTANT. YOU CANNOT WIN WITH SECONDARY ROLE, ONLY WITH PRIMARY ONE.

Did the TOWN FONT work well for me too? =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #69

implying there are confirmed skypers

marking this post for later
    He makes lots of mentions about skypers imo. But that's just my opinion.

Side note to the host: please do not use modkill D1 unless very obvious things. You have only one bad kill. Just making sure, because some people don't read setups

20. ISO #70

This all comes down to the host and trying to show you are town.
    Do you mean town or rule follower? Please use the right terms, else we'll all be confused

21. ISO #71

Damn, that thread is dead... Zzzzzzzz.......

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Best strategy would be for all of us to do absolutely nothing until night 4 so we don't have to worry about the time condition.

-skip

Also pretty sure the neutral killing is not a gamethrower because that would be retardedly easy
    If we do nothing and.more then 2 rulebreakers win then we all lose

30. ISO #80

And is our question to the host in a private message or something? And can the host lie?
    Yes host can lie and I was under the impression it's in one.

31. ISO #81

I know if MM isn't lynched today I'm going to ask distorted should we lynch MM. That way we get an idea about his strat if he doesn't want to kill mafia.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by hellbot View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

mm ?
    It's down to figuring out how we want to go about this. If we do lynch MM then I am asking distorted if he wants mafia to live. That way we know if he wants us to lynch mafia.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

I know if MM isn't lynched today I'm going to ask distorted should we lynch MM. That way we get an idea about his strat if he doesn't want to kill mafia.
    Ok back. So, I thought about it, and actually the odds of having a thrower in the Town are rather high. So the mafia should win secondary roles =)

I am good with you asking that to Distorted, but remember: the primary role is what we are playing for real.

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by hellbot View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

mm ?
    Glad to meet you too... Yes MM is me, and it means Marshmallow Marshall, not Mass Murderer ;)

Now why did you vote me? You gotta give a reason lol.

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    btw i am here

i wont vote actually nah i will vote someone
    my randomness calculator says there is no randomness but my current random thingy says naz needs to die

-vote naz
    Ok efekannn, please don't act trolly... this is a game about trolling, so if you're rule follower you can't act trolly else you'll be throwing. :confused:

42. ISO #92

We need a :confused: emote.

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    -vote mememallow memeshell

Ler s lynch the cuck
    Hey hybrid, I see you're browsing the thread. And what I wanted to see was if you had your computer now ^^ apparently not.
    -vote unvote

44. ISO #94

i ve no opinions so far only thing i know is mm wants the fame so he s trying to vote me and lynch me up cuz ladder points wooooooo
    though sb16 might be com hunter just because his early claim. that s exactly what you would do, early claim to be more decieving. So sb16 is still possible com hunter

and also imo we should lynch efekann just to be sure... like he might have given a role to appropraite his behaviours cuz sj s lols lol.

45. ISO #95

Hey hybrid, I see you're browsing the thread. And what I wanted to see was if you had your computer now ^^ apparently not.
    -vote unvote
    i ve not, i m using my brother s laptop for now though when i see an important thing i ll note it to an actual note pad and re type all of those things i noted on the real notepad when i burrow the laptop again.

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i ve no opinions so far only thing i know is mm wants the fame so he s trying to vote me and lynch me up cuz ladder points wooooooo
    though sb16 might be com hunter just because his early claim. that s exactly what you would do, early claim to be more decieving. So sb16 is still possible com hunter

and also imo we should lynch efekann just to be sure... like he might have given a role to appropraite his behaviours cuz sj s lols lol.
    Lol since when are 1st post of game votes with intent to lynch? Are you braindead today xD

Also I'm not a greedy fuck, don't use ladder as an argument. Lemme reread com hunter's rolecard to make sure of what you say.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Lol since when are 1st post of game votes with intent to lynch? Are you braindead today xD

Also I'm not a greedy fuck, don't use ladder as an argument. Lemme reread com hunter's rolecard to make sure of what you say.
    i am just making sarcasm

49. ISO #99

Actually the Investigator pairings are way too large to be able to make assumptions, so he couldn't actually get someone lynched only with that. And he couldn't protect someone only with that either.

50. ISO #100

Just throwing it out there if gamethrowers need to lose to win shouldn't we let the neutral killing win?
    he used "we" and he actually meant it. His later post confirms it since he realized he fucked up by saying "we"

Oh nevermind that is completely wrong lol. It would be the other way around since we are rule followers. Heh.

and 1 last thing
    Best strategy would be for all of us to do absolutely nothing until night 4 so we don't have to worry about the time condition.

-skip

Also pretty sure the neutral killing is not a gamethrower because that would be retardedly easy
    we have nk in this game even though we are not absoultly playing this game by the 2ndrole card but 1st, it doesnt mean that maf or nk won t be attacking us...