User Tag List

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2012
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Can we all agree that Efe is a good neutral lynch today?

-vote Efekannn02

I don’t see a reason why Efe should be considered town.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

Ok guys, lemme say first-hand I have been a utter cunt for being so inactive, personal shit must overcome a S-TOM, should I of been replaced? Maybe but I am here now and I will be giving my reads and analysis in the next 4-5 hours.

Thank you
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mind to start reading what everyone said, JAILING, learning real roles of people (Efe is citizen, not Arsonist... Hybrid is Arsonist)

I passed two hours making wall posts on EVERYTHING naz has said. So read them. And I thought I had already gave you that transcription of Efekannn's words in jail, earlier... I think you gotta read before saying OK I SUSPECT THESE GUYS!!!

Now about SP, I want an ISO of him. Could anyone do it for me, since I am suspected of being scum and him too... I want to make sure if he didn't slip somewhere or things like that.
    I've read basically all posts, sadly there are some that I just skim through because they are too large but, right now, I've read all posts. I agree that not jailing is not good and I could have jailed...
    IDK, Efe for example to see if he really is that smart. About mistaking efe and hybrid I realised it after posting but was too lazy to correct it. Thanks for telling me.

Not having answered your ISO on naz doesn't mean I haven't read it. Also, I don't absolutely remember you telling us /ggiving a transcription of what Efekannn said, I please ask you to link it to me as I'm like 95% sure you're mistaken. Ah, and even if he actually shared his thoughts or whatever THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY NOT CONNECTED TO HIM/INNOCENT

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #1358

If you ask this, it's because YOU DIDN'T READ. AGAIN. Yes, SP didn't kill on purpose. When he saw I was exeing SL, he didn't want to kill anymore. The real question is: why?
    SP's decision was correct. Better to kill just one person, see his flip and then decide who to kill next WITH THAT INFO.

9. ISO #1359

-vote Efekannn02

Lynching Effekannn is a good choice. I don't think there is a Com Hunter with the objective to lynch him because they would have already tried to start a train on him with his inactivity / shitty contributions way before. Also, it would also screw MM's win condition in case he was Com Hunter and if they are a team of Skypers we would have them. Finally, if he's a RF it would be obviously a great loss, but not that extreme as he hasn't done shit.

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

Lynching Effekannn is a good choice. I don't think there is a Com Hunter with the objective to lynch him because they would have already tried to start a train on him with his inactivity / shitty contributions way before. Also, it would also screw MM's win condition in case he was Com Hunter and if they are a team of Skypers we would have them. Finally, if he's a RF it would be obviously a great loss, but not that extreme as he hasn't done shit.
    Youre Just Trying To Get Rid Of A Citizen Who Wants Lynch Mafia To Win Which Means Im A Rulefollower SINCE IM TRYING TO WIN AS CITIZEN

You Must Be Gamethrower But Worry Not We Will Lynch The Mafia And YOU WONT WIN AHAHAHAHAHAH
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

-vote Efekannn02

Because Arsonist And Mafia Revealed....

And Like I Said I Hard Claimed Citizen Early Game While Hybrid Was ''Pressuring'' Me
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    One More Vote On Me And I Will Vote Naz Up For Being A Skyper
    Over the course of 5 minutes you gave me town vibes and scum vibes.

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Youre Just Trying To Get Rid Of A Citizen Who Wants Lynch Mafia To Win Which Means Im A Rulefollower SINCE IM TRYING TO WIN AS CITIZEN

You Must Be Gamethrower But Worry Not We Will Lynch The Mafia And YOU WONT WIN AHAHAHAHAHAH
    I agree i will not stand for an efekannn02 lynch when we have 2 scummy mafia players a scummy sb16 an afk suntax and a nailor who doesnt do ANYTHING efe is a very bad lynch

17. ISO #1367

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I agree i will not stand for an efekannn02 lynch when we have 2 scummy mafia players a scummy sb16 an afk suntax and a nailor who doesnt do ANYTHING efe is a very bad lynch
    This was what I was looking for.

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

What if we just have Hybrid ignite tonight? That’d be safer in case I’m a cuck or something like you think.

MK could be nice. Smite responsibly.

29. ISO #1379

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    MM doesn't have a kill left so we MUST lynch SP today there is no other option IMO also MM killed a follower in jail with his ONLY exe also soviet was saying he thinks MM is a follower just misguided and MM still kills him LOL
    SP's lynch won't happen today. I also think he's not Scum and ask you to reconsider.

30. ISO #1380

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

-vote Efekannn02

I don't see any reason to vote him atm, when we have naz and blink there...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    -naz: she jumped onto my train. For such an inquisitive individual she does not glance at the reasoning behind my train. If she's the second town gamethrower, it makes so sense why she was pushing me and mm but only putting shade on stealthbomber16.

Suntax Copied from above: going by meta, he took the easy way out. we've played together, I don't think his read on me is real- rather I think he's trying to avoid debating with me.

dude, read my posts why i voted you, i wasn't "jumping on your train" i'm rolling my eyes so hard rn

and i doubt suntax has read anything in this game, idk why you think he's going to debate with you when he only has 11 posts.

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

in reply to your first iso , i guess i was voting up spruance and soviet_love so nice catch. its hard to remember what i've been doing after 4 irl days pass and theres too many pages to sift through. i'll pay more attention if i play another fm.

What's an enfp???
    extroverted/intuitive/feeling/perception. 16personalities.com

Oh look... Let's kill Spruance again! And btw it's fake, hellbot has posted two things: his /sign in signup thread and a random vote on me D1. Two posts. That's all. Naz lied here.
    what are u talking about he was posting in another thread abt something? or maybe he wasnt , i dont understand how to read ppl's profile pages and find their posts.

See? The sudden change when he saw Spruance was follower. Just too much. Now I'm a susp and SB16 too, we're skypers hardcore.
    NO SHIT i was surprised when he was rule follower if i was fucking voting him bc i thought he was a rule breaker. this is stupid

How were his posts valuable?
    they were more valuable than blabber flooding the forum so no one wants to go back and read

OMGUS voting is literally shitvoting, aka being shit at FM and throwing your vote away... Why do you claim doing that???
    um...because i suck at fm??? and this game is hard.

Telling Gyrlander who to jail.
    he fucking asked for input, idiot.

Replying to me, when I said he was ignoring Hybrid, when we had rather similar thoughts and interactions. Which didn't convince me, and makes me think of a potential com hunter.
    i don't understand this

"Thank you"? Weird. (The quoted post was addressed to Blinkskater)
    thank you because i wanted your flip out of the mafia the most!

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

Which meta?
    whats the point of the game if all the rule followers are town there should be AT LEAST 1 rule breaker in the mafia, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    And also lynch suntax if he doesnt contributes today.
    i think he would have been the better kill last night since he only comes on to vote on trains. we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    48 hours of inactivity is required.
    no minimum post count ??? lame :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    My apologies. I've read all your posts until now and I'm glad I did. This + what I've read makes you a town read to me. I don't think a scum would have asked me to please read his posts until now and ask my opinion. There is a chance, yes, but I feel like that it is not the case here.

This has caused me to choose that MM should definitely be the next one to die. As you said in your read posts, statistically there should be a Rule Breaker in Mafia and as Soviet was RF and I town read you that only leaves him. I can also add what I said about MM being Com Hunter protecting Effe who just came here today to random vote SP and then dissapear... It is really hard to imagine what he may have said to MM in Kidnapper chat to convince MM that he's intelligent and may be playing the game correctly. Even if that's correct, he's doing 0 in Day Chat which, after all, is the one that truly matters.

There is the other possibility about them both being Skypers but I'm not quite sure about that because I feel like MM would have told Effe to talk more at least...? But it is also true that Effe acts more or less like this in all games so if he suddenly starts being very active it would have been strange, so they may be Skypers after all.

Finally, I believe we should kill MM because he's the person I think has more chance of being Rule Breaker.

I ask once again @Marshmallow Marshall to tell us why Effe is actually good.
    see, this is why i didn't want a lynch on sp yesterday. and i'm only on this post right now, still have a few more pages to go, but right now as the vote count stands, your vote is on Efe and NOT mm.
    MM BETTER have answered your question on what Efe said in jail chat by the time i get to the last page.