1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

SP, you have made a bad choice. Indeed, RB have majority but they are not communicated and we still have Distorted.

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE

IF YOU HAMMER ME YOU ARE A RULE BREAKER SINCE SP HAS REVEALED AS RULE BREAKER (CUCK) AND VOTED ME

If anyone hammers me Modkill them Distorted. There's no excuse.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What the actual fuck?

-vote secondpassing

Right now my train is the RB train @Hybrid @Effekannn02 If you keep voting me there is a high chance Distorted will modkill you.
    Oh I Know Your Plan I Like It
    but

Im Literally Bound To Ma Hands Im Just A Single Citizen Who Manipulated Others To Kill Eachother While Im Trying To Survive

SP Im Siding With Ya Dont Kill Me Youre Great SP
    Goodbye Citizen Win Only A Miracle Or A Aristocrat Can Save Us Now
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Oh I Know Your Plan I Like It
    but

Im Literally Bound To Ma Hands Im Just A Single Citizen Who Manipulated Others To Kill Eachother While Im Trying To Survive

SP Im Siding With Ya Dont Kill Me Youre Great SP
    Goodbye Citizen Win Only A Miracle Or A Aristocrat Can Save Us Now
    If you guys want @Hybrid @Stealthbomber16 @naz we can kill Effe for siding with the confirmed RB. Just saying, in case you are scared of SP being GT.

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

Okey, so we need to reach a conclusion. Either Distorted MD's SP at the end of the day because there is a high chance of him being a GT faking to be a Cuck in order to be lynched or we lynch SP. How can we decide that with Distorted not being able to talk? I don't know.

18. ISO #1868

Messing With The Votes Of Others Is Actually Fun lol

So Many EUFlashbacks

TIME TO BE DA JAILOR(Me) ON THE BUSDRIVER(Y'all)

''exe busdriver cause bad in jail'' -Jailor 2016

Do Not Worry About Me The Gamethrowers Dont Stand A Chance Against Me Since They Cant Tell If Im GT Or Follower(Damn I Hate To Follow but now its time for me to be me since they have majority ffs)
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    @Hybrid
    Would you say that Rainbow was an anime that "moved" you?
    imo rainbow was so dramatic and such that i couldnt even finish it dramaticly. like it hit me hard still carrying the weight of it. i really recommend you to watch it asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

22. ISO #1872

Which anime would Distorted like?

/discuss
    hmm he is like a a talented person for like everything and likes easy going things as well as realistic things imo, so i really dont know what anime would but i think he d like some kind of protaganist being gone through much alone and such then having a happy end kind of anime would go with him imo. or maybe he d just like ecchi or shounen animes who d know lul

23. ISO #1873

tbh, sp is gt so let him be modkilled. Gyrlander is more of a like "I JUST WANT TO LYNCH SOMEONE RULE FOLLOWER RN" so i think he might be com hunter or skyper with the possible teammate of i dont know. Tho i m pretty sure that sb16 is inno.

24. ISO #1874

SP, you have made a bad choice. Indeed, RB have majority but they are not communicated and we still have Distorted.

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE

IF YOU HAMMER ME YOU ARE A RULE BREAKER SINCE SP HAS REVEALED AS RULE BREAKER (CUCK) AND VOTED ME

If anyone hammers me Modkill them Distorted. There's no excuse.
    why so? You are not confirmed rule follower. You are only confirmed town nothing else.

25. ISO #1875

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    tbh, sp is gt so let him be modkilled. Gyrlander is more of a like "I JUST WANT TO LYNCH SOMEONE RULE FOLLOWER RN" so i think he might be com hunter or skyper with the possible teammate of i dont know. Tho i m pretty sure that sb16 is inno.
    Nvm.
    -vote Hybrid

Just for putting you in L-1 you're crying like a baby. Tell me in which damn universe would I benefit, as scum, from getting an early lynch.

26. ISO #1876

Also, the fact that even if Effe would have hammered you I would still be responsible for you putting at L-1 is quite disturbing. I guess you just want Effe to be left alone with his things and do whatever the hell he wants? You're going down today, I'll make sure.

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

so here it is:
    Gyrlander is a big big com hunter who s trying to just survive.
    Suntax is probably another one of those com hunter to trying to survive or else he d be replaced. No matter what.
    SP Gamethrower.
    Efekannn Com hunter by trying to defend me even when i was at L-1 .

Here, that s what i have been thinking for the past hours. Gyrlander pushed too hard on me then jumped all over the places first me then efe then sp then efe again? Wtf... Oh also you are contradicting with yourself. "Your reads will be seem as nothing after you flip" and "MM said to be wary about you"
    Oh btw
    Blink flip I could expect it as I town read him but MM flip really disturbs me. We had an intense conversation last night and he seemed towny but I decided his death was necessary in order to clear the game and thought that he was able to fake town until the end in hopes of me cancelling NK.

I am just going to thank God that RB are not aware of the identity of each other. If not, we would be fucked.
    If you have expected blink to flip town and MM seemed inno as well, why wouldn't you try to defend them or at least spare them?
    Since now I've maden my points i m going off.

29. ISO #1879

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    We literally just need Hybrid and Secondpassing to die and the game is over. Efe is a waste of a vote.
    We can talk about who we think is the real cuck and distorted will have to MK the other.
    Provide a reason that why is efekannn is a waste of vote and sp is needing to die rn. Oh btw provide the reason why you wanted me to die that badly so you even voted me and changed the vote of the sb16 as well.

30. ISO #1880

Nvm.
    -vote Hybrid

Just for putting you in L-1 you're crying like a baby. Tell me in which damn universe would I benefit, as scum, from getting an early lynch.
    at least i m not pushing someone at l-1 ))))))))

31. ISO #1881

I'm so bored, even with that many to being able to manipulate you still can't get a single lynch lmao.

32. ISO #1882

so here it is:
    Suntax is probably another one of those com hunter to trying to survive or else he d be replaced. No matter what.
    SP Gamethrower.

Here, that s what i have been thinking for the past hours. Gyrlander pushed too hard on me then jumped all over the places first me then efe then sp then efe again? Wtf... Oh also you are contradicting with yourself. "Your reads will be seem as nothing after you flip" and "MM said to be wary about you"
    Oh btw

If you have expected blink to flip town and MM seemed inno as well, why wouldn't you try to defend them or at least spare them?
    1. I didn't kill blink so I don't know how could I have spared him.

2. @SuperJack Can I copy and paste a post I made in a Prison Chat?

33. ISO #1883

I'm so bored, even with that many to being able to manipulate you still can't get a single lynch lmao.
    It's okey Hybrid. You're just exploiting the only thing that may seem bad at first thought: putting you at L-1. I applause your attempts of surviving.

34. ISO #1884

Oh, so you consider the people remaining easy to manipulate? Interesting, I don't think a Town would think about manipulating other players.

35. ISO #1885

Oh, so you consider the people remaining easy to manipulate? Interesting, I don't think a Town would think about manipulating other players.
    I do. Sb16 and SP are the only ones that here to not to being able to manipulate imo

36. ISO #1886

so here it is:
    SP Gamethrower.

Oh btw

I think I have made clear why I change my votes. 1. Effe and you are scum for me and I don't really care about which one of you goes down first. Also: First you, because SB16 and Naz decided you to be the lynch, MM said we should be wary about you and Host decided (if he wasn't afkerino) that you are the correct lynch. Then SP because he literally revealed as Cuck and when someone reveals as scum you first instinct is to vote them. Third, Effekan because I considered that SP could be a GT faking to be a Cuck in order to get lynched and automatically win. 4th, you, because you're being a twat.

What do you mean? After you flip Scum your reads will be mostly useless and meaningless, and MM said that we should be wary about you (wary means careful, because he actually considered that you could be scum).

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

I do. Sb16 and SP are the only ones that here to not to being able to manipulate imo
    Considering that apart from the people that you just mentioned, yourself and me are:

- Effe, a person that I scum-read and have made it quite clear that I want him dead therefore caused him to go into "Gyrlander is a fucking scum he must die because he wants to kill me" mode.

- Naz: Someone I haven't seen anywhere outside this FM and therefore don't know who the hell she is and if she's easy to manipulate or not BUT ALREADY SCUM-READS YOU.

I don't know who there is to manipulate. Also, as a Town you are supposed to convince, not manipulate.

39. ISO #1889

Provide a reason that why is efekannn is a waste of vote and sp is needing to die rn. Oh btw provide the reason why you wanted me to die that badly so you even voted me and changed the vote of the sb16 as well.
    Jfc do u not read the thread before posting..?

40. ISO #1890

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Jfc do u not read the thread before posting..?
    no instead, you are just being schizrophetic and thinking that you have made your points <.< oh btw i dont take "he has doused people" as an answer since you all guys have been reading about how blink s been rbing me since d2 and how you even kidded with people about it.

41. ISO #1891

Okay, you guys don't understand. Any remaining rulebreakers will not and would not vote me, because I'm going to fulfill their win condition.

Since I'm truly night immune, they only thing that threatens our majority is if Suntax or some other rulebreaker that I don't know decides to NOT to vote with me.

Grylander, SB16, and then naz will be the lynches/night kills for the next three days. Town will never have majority ever again, you guys lost it by your every lynch.

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

I've already tried baiting Distorted, he's way too scared to modkill me. If he knows what's good for him, he will modkill me today and end the game.
    @Distorted Modkill this guy. Don't be afraid. You need to modkill him at EoD. If we're incorrect and he's actually cuck we still have a high chance of winning because it's that you have to see NO MORE than 2 so if another RB wins we would still have another chance.

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900