S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Those questions were for ppl to ask the host sb16..
    We should try to coordinate questions to get most from host, that is why i posted some sample ideas
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

We should try to coordinate questions to get most from host, that is why i posted some sample ideas
    im going to be using my question as a way to narrow down roles
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    can we seriously consider the idea that blinkskater is a cuck/gamethrower?
    He's cuck/thrower/fucking moron. And I consider the fucking moron option.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #255

Btw I claimed Kidnapper after. And the bad guys got a night kill, read setup lol...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw I claimed Kidnapper after. And the bad guys got a night kill, read setup lol...
    Oh maybe you meant bad guys like rule breakers and not mafia/NK... yeah they COULD have night kills though.

7. ISO #257

Where does it say that rule breakers have a night kill?

8. ISO #258

Those questions were for ppl to ask the host sb16..
    You realise I replied to your samples too right? Why blame SB16 for doing it too?? Tsk tsk tsk.

9. ISO #259

Oh maybe you meant bad guys like rule breakers and not mafia/NK... yeah they COULD have night kills though.
    Yea. I'm banking on you to stop mafia NKs and if someone dies it means that we either have a gamethrowing vig or a cuck neutral on our hands.

10. ISO #260

Where does it say that rule breakers have a night kill?
    Yeah yeah I'm still not used to the terminology... But the rule breakers have a night kill if they're in mafia/NK guys.

11. ISO #261

Yea. I'm banking on you to stop mafia NKs and if someone dies it means that we either have a gamethrowing vig or a cuck neutral on our hands.
    Yeah... I'm still willing to kidnap that Blink little fuck. And the Mafia night kill could be used as a non dangerous modkill.

12. ISO #262

You realise I replied to your samples too right? Why blame SB16 for doing it too?? Tsk tsk tsk.
    Yours came off as sarcastic, that is why.I thought you were joking
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

13. ISO #263

Yours came off as sarcastic, that is why.I thought you were joking
    How did it look sarcastic...

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Ok I have just got back, can I have some ell outlining somethings i have been away form the scene for a while.

Firstly who as claimed what? Does somebody have a list or something?
    Secondly, to my knowledge this set up allows any allignment to hold a role that would previously go against that allignment, so the rule followers can hold maf roles and rule breakers could hold town roles.
    Also, with the host we each get a single question to ask him right? We shouldn't put what he ask or ask what people are asking out there, I saw SCV compiling questions and to me it looks like phishing, trying to identify what rule followers will be asking in a hope to counteract that somehow.
    Thirdly, who is the current main target and why? I am just wondering if somebody can sum it up quickly.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Ok I have just got back, can I have some ell outlining somethings i have been away form the scene for a while.

Firstly who as claimed what? Does somebody have a list or something?
    Secondly, to my knowledge this set up allows any allignment to hold a role that would previously go against that allignment, so the rule followers can hold maf roles and rule breakers could hold town roles.
    Also, with the host we each get a single question to ask him right? We shouldn't put what he ask or ask what people are asking out there, I saw SCV compiling questions and to me it looks like phishing, trying to identify what rule followers will be asking in a hope to counteract that somehow.
    Thirdly, who is the current main target and why? I am just wondering if somebody can sum it up quickly.
    Stealthbomber16: Investigator, plausible
    Me: Kidnapper, sure of it

Second thing is right, and this is why I claimed kidnapper.

Maybe maybe not.

Apparently it's me, the new guy hellsomething voted me then got off. It's his first FM post and his only one. Meeeh. Then blinkskater is acting super trolly, and I fear he's a cuck. And we still got many AFKers to make speak.

Btw, I'm the mafia ambassador. I will act for the RULE FOLLOWERS first, not for the mafia first. Once we'll have got rid of these trolls... the mafia will prevail mwahahha... oops I mean the game will end.

19. ISO #269

Now I gotta eat, don't expect me here before some time.

20. ISO #270

Stealthbomber16: Investigator, plausible
    Me: Kidnapper, sure of it

Second thing is right, and this is why I claimed kidnapper.

Maybe maybe not.

Apparently it's me, the new guy hellsomething voted me then got off. It's his first FM post and his only one. Meeeh. Then blinkskater is acting super trolly, and I fear he's a cuck. And we still got many AFKers to make speak.

Btw, I'm the mafia ambassador. I will act for the RULE FOLLOWERS first, not for the mafia first. Once we'll have got rid of these trolls... the mafia will prevail mwahahha... oops I mean the game will end.
    Im curious, if you think blink is a cuck then that means you will execute him tonight to prevent a modkill probably

21. ISO #271

last round it was similar
    1 gamethrower 1 com hunter 3 skyper

Distorted doesnt know if MM is a rule breaker or not.

This is a good thing to keep in mind.

please explain your reasoning here, I don't quite follow

sorry, i've been spending any and all spare time rehearsing for choir

speaking of which
    I WILL BE VERY INACTIVE SATURDAY!

The bad guys have no night kill in this setup. We should stall out today and wait for some more claims.

wtf i missed the maf claim
    okay
    thats fine

this buddying makes me uneasy

IRONIC HOW THE TRIGGER HAPPY ASSHAT IS TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE FOR BEING TRIGGER HAPPY
    please just stop

you piece of shit
    here it is
    WE ARE NOT TRYING TO KILL MAFIA IN THIS GAME
    did you read it that time?
    Youre just as stupid as i remember

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Youre just as stupid as i remember
    is this your only response to my large wall?

please, explain why and how you believe i'm acting stupid and offer counterpoints that disprove or logically conflict with what i am saying

we do not want to kill the mafia *yet* this game. lynching them means the game ends before we can offer complete control.

at this point you're probably a rule breaker or just so stubbornly unwilling to cooperate with anyone that it's detrimental to all of us, especially in a game where the lynch is so overwhelmingly important.

30. ISO #280

please, explain why and how you believe i'm acting stupid and offer counterpoints that disprove or logically conflict with what i am saying

we do not want to kill the mafia *yet* this game. lynching them means the game ends before we can offer complete control.

at this point you're probably a rule breaker or just so stubbornly unwilling to cooperate with anyone that it's detrimental to all of us, especially in a game where the lynch is so overwhelmingly important.
    No im just unwiling to cooperate with un-educated children who cry and think they know what theyre talking about you tell me read the setup ive read it obviously i want to lynch a kidnapper who is going to insta execute me a rule follower you cuck

31. ISO #281

No im just unwiling to cooperate with un-educated children who cry and think they know what theyre talking about you tell me read the setup ive read it obviously i want to lynch a kidnapper who is going to insta execute me a rule follower you cuck
    Hm, you cant fault some1 trying to kill some1 who said theyd kill him tonight

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

And do you forget who started throwing accusations out there based off of nothing except an idiot saying " like omg you sound so scummy right now" gtfo of here dude you dont even know how to play mafia
    i was hoping to enjoy this game a little bit more

the hostility came from a slot that i didnt expect it to come from

odd

36. ISO #286

i was hoping to enjoy this game a little bit more

the hostility came from a slot that i didnt expect it to come from

odd
    Hm, sb16 what does that mean? Were you expecting me to ruin the game or something like you always claim?

37. ISO #287

Hm, sb16 what does that mean? Were you expecting me to ruin the game or something like you always claim?
    Hm, out of spite.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

You and MM fired the first insults want me to post quotea?
    I'd rather sb16 lynched then MM if this is coming down to past insults...

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Im curious, if you think blink is a cuck then that means you will execute him tonight to prevent a modkill probably
    I said cuck/thrower/fucking moron. If thrower he's gonna win if I execute him. I don't want that. But I don't want him to win if he's cuck. And I doubt he could be THAT stupid to be a rule follower lol.

44. ISO #294

Youre getting modkilled tonight watch
    You know modkill occurs at EoD/EoN, right? Not in the middle of the night... Also Distorted would play poorly if he was modkilling anyone d1/n1, even if he was killing you.

45. ISO #295

Are you goin to be cheating this game like your boyfriend ptb? Im just curious?
    LOOOL if you're rule follower for real, you're gonna pay for that.

46. ISO #296

He won't. He never does anyway, which makes me have a little room for him as a fucking moron. But I feel like he's just pulling it too far, and he's being a cuck out of any role description.

47. ISO #297

I said 1000 times I wouldn't insta execute you. But if you don't say a fucking word, I will execute you.

48. ISO #298

Hm, you cant fault some1 trying to kill some1 who said theyd kill him tonight
    ...apparently some people don't get the meaning of my posts...

I WILL NOT INSTAKILL HIM IF HE PROVIDES SOMETHING.

I NEVER SAID I WOULD KILL HIM TONIGHT FOR SURE.

49. ISO #299

And I got an idea. When are Host's answers published? Before or after night actions?

50. ISO #300

Hm, out of spite.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    Wait wait wait!!! Omg, this smells so much... I already said you sounded like a skyper early, and this behavior fits with my theory. You just climbed the scum ladder.