S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No it's not xD

In the mod, witch must "Stay alive until the end and see the Town lose." Seeing town lose can be done as dead, no? Also, there are 5 rule breakers. So not more than two winning or more than two losing is same thing (not exactly, but the number of losing breakers stays the same)
    Oh well, I guess after all it is about if "seeing" needs being alive or not. Then does Com Hunter not need himself to be alive as long as his target survives until the end? @SuperJack

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #752

Seeeee? =)

Always use your night jail ability. Even just to get a private chat with someone. Actually, I'd like you to jail Soviet_Love, and to ask him to explain his thoughts.

I don't get how you can form a town read on basically nothing, like in the Efekannn case. I know he has good thoughts and he's a follower read just because I jailed him, but YOU DON'T. (addressed to soviet love, not to gyrlander)
    Actually, Soviet_Love is the only person that has given me good vibes from what I have read.

3. ISO #753

I don't understand why mafia keeps killing people. We obviously don't have a real lead. MM has been accusatory and discrediting me almost since I first posted. The ideal would be we do not kill anybody and communicate with the host to see what he thinks. The constant lynch train and accusing me of being a skyper with no basis, or no idea for who I'm skyping with, is so so so stupid.

If I was a skyper, why would I be trying NOT TO LYNCH and NOT TO KILL people. Wouldn't a skyper want to reduce the numbers as much as possible? It makes no sense. Town needs to stop listening to MM and we need the rule-followers to take over this game.

Blink was super combative and arrogant before which is why I didn't trust him. But yeah, when I'm constantly being accused of stuff with no basis and had 3 people vote me before, it's making me a little combative too and I know I'm a rule-follower. So I'm more sympathetic to blink.

I am very confident that one of the three: SB16, MM, SecondPassing, are scum.

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    So, MM, are your Mafia members still anonymous? Which names did they choose for their chat? I'm pretty sure everyone would have chosen the real one also Distorted would know if they are lying or not.
    Oh boy you've got a lot to catch up on.

Mafia: Marshmallow Madness, SecondPassing, Soviet_Love.
    MM = Kidnapper
    Secondpassing = Godfather
    Soviet_Love = consort

We were anonymous at first but all revealed our names during night 1, and have been pretty open about our roles.

10. ISO #760

Still on Page 5. I have been thinking and what are your reasons for lynching / killing a bad choice? If we have the rule breakers roles we can act with that.
    So far, the 2 kills are a gamethrowing town (who wants to be killed so maf win) and a rule-follower. Both kills have been failures from a rule-followers point of view. We would want to modkill the gamethrower.

When we are so unsure about things, we should wait and all coordinate our questions to the host so we can get more information and get Distorted more involved. We have a god-kill here and rule-followers should be utilizing it more. We are in no rush and don't need to kill someone each day/night.

We also have both a jailor and kidnapper. So far kidnapper hasn't executed either person, which gives me good vibes bc i think a rule-breaker would have. But it's still up in the air and MM has acted very erratic and, continuously threatens me and blink who I've been getting good vibes from lately.

What are the odds that all 3 maf are rule-followers? I know it's meta, but still - right now i suspect Secondpassing first, and MM second, then SB16.

11. ISO #761

Page 7. As far as I have read it seems quite clear that Scvmurderer wasn't playing in a logical way. Blinkskater seems to be super defensive too... I don't know how he plays in other games but here he seems to be kind of irrational and I don't like that. Will continue reading.

12. ISO #762

Doing that will lead people to being inactive, and will give potential skypers time to prepare their win (yes their win, they'll win if we do that). Plus, your haste on getting me/secondpassing smells gamethrower hardcore. I just wonder if there could be on in town AND one in mafia, but I guess roles were randomized...

Also he gets ONE modkill as error, since the other is instant loss.
    How does this let skypers prepare their win.... what? That would leave the same amount of people... their goal is to reduce the number of rule-followers... this is what I am talking about when I say you're writing nonsense posts.

13. ISO #763

Doing that will lead people to being inactive, and will give potential skypers time to prepare their win (yes their win, they'll win if we do that). Plus, your haste on getting me/secondpassing smells gamethrower hardcore. I just wonder if there could be on in town AND one in mafia, but I guess roles were randomized...

Also he gets ONE modkill as error, since the other is instant loss.
    The only way waiting would be bad is if a rule-breaker has a killing the role and can cull our numbers otherwise. The killing roles are Secondpassing (see Spruants), Kidnapper Marshmallow Madness (who hasn't executed yet, which gives me hope he is rule-follower), and the jailor Gyrlander (who has been inactive until now).

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    So far, the 2 kills are a gamethrowing town (who wants to be killed so maf win) and a rule-follower. Both kills have been failures from a rule-followers point of view. We would want to modkill the gamethrower.

When we are so unsure about things, we should wait and all coordinate our questions to the host so we can get more information and get Distorted more involved. We have a god-kill here and rule-followers should be utilizing it more. We are in no rush and don't need to kill someone each day/night.

We also have both a jailor and kidnapper. So far kidnapper hasn't executed either person, which gives me good vibes bc i think a rule-breaker would have. But it's still up in the air and MM has acted very erratic and, continuously threatens me and blink who I've been getting good vibes from lately.

What are the odds that all 3 maf are rule-followers? I know it's meta, but still - right now i suspect Secondpassing first, and MM second, then SB16.
    I don't think killing Scv was a failure, even if modkilling him would have been obviously better we at least know that if Town loses a Rule Breaker will win so we have to prevent that. (for now) I agree that we have to get Distorted involved but I'm not quite sure how to do it. Yes & No questions are quite shitty and after all I'm pretty sure Rule Breakers wouldn't do something that would give them away knowing that he's always watching >>

I also think that AT LEAST 1 mafia rule breaker is practically confirmed.

15. ISO #765

I don't think killing Scv was a failure, even if modkilling him would have been obviously better we at least know that if Town loses a Rule Breaker will win so we have to prevent that. (for now) I agree that we have to get Distorted involved but I'm not quite sure how to do it. Yes & No questions are quite shitty and after all I'm pretty sure Rule Breakers wouldn't do something that would give them away knowing that he's always watching >>

I also think that AT LEAST 1 mafia rule breaker is practically confirmed.
    It's mixed success at best. It also tells us we can't allow a mafia win, bc then gamethrower would win. And on top of that, there's 3 maf left and 7 town so the numbers are already getting much closer.

16. ISO #766

Heh ^^
    Why do you think he's com hunter?
    I think he’s trying to keep Soviet or Suntax from dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

Hello, I am still alive, my inactivity is due to p e r s o n a l factors.
    I have had 5 mentions, gonna read through 6 pages of 50 per page posts and try and analyse some shit.
    If anybody would like to give me a summary of stuff that would be appreciated.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Soviet_Love

Upon a reread I’m fairly sure this guy is a skyper.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hmmm allready voting eh i thought we werent going to vote because of skypers.........
    That s a terrible logic tbh, voting on ppl would make it easier to see who are the skypers unless you actually trying to get ppl die in night so that ppl won't suspect you.

RIP Spruance
    Dang, I thought he was a gamethrower like I hadn't been that sure of anything in my life lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I highly suspect multiple com hunters.
    It makes so much sense as to why people are not checking in. ::

Since they just want to be under the radar, like really under the radar- because they don't want to be targeted by any sides, the offer little to day chat.

I was wrong on Spruance, but his play just sucked. Im going to have to re-eval.
    Yeah, I kinda think of there might be multiple com hunters while i was thinking of the FM game irl. I gotta read the posts you ve guys made though. Also, a person thinks alike me! Spruance does sucked though my reasoning was different. I think he is just dumb and I shouldn't be reading him with his talks anymore lol.

Soviet_Love, if you wanted me to respond, you should have posted that earlier in night chat. You gave me ONE HOUR to respond, I was at work.

Speaking of which, my break is over. Pretend my vote is on Soviet love again.
    MM-SecondPassing-Soviet_Love are the mafias then? ok.
    I kinda didn't get why you ve voted soviet love though.

Right. I mean like, if I ask the host "yes to lynch [player A], no to lynch [player B], ignore to not lynch or lynch someone else" and then you ask the host "yes to lynch [player C], no to lynch [player D], ignore to not lynch or lynch someone else" and then we get someone like idk Hybrid to ask "yes to lynch [player E], no to lynch [player F], ignore to not lynch or lynch someone else."

Through that, we can figure out if the host wants us to lynch a specific person and we can do it in the same night. Instead of confirming secondary roles, which is worthless because maf can be rule-follower or rule-breaker, there's very little reason for anyone to lie about secondary role.

If other people have a better idea of questions then by all means, but instead of wasting another round of host-questions, we can figure out if the host if refraining from mod-killing someone because he fears cuck.
    CAN WE JUST STOP THE HOST CONFIRMATION OF LYNCHES? HE CAN ALWAYS MODKILL YOU KNOW? Gee- If he wanted so a player would have been already dead and it would have been great as well since I know that distorted is a lucky cuck lul.

hrrrrg baseless accusation w/ no elaboration after I am proposing ways for rule-followers to work together HRRRGHHHH
    You were afk D1, didn't get replaced and speaking like you are being supported by someone else from the game since you are new it can be easily noticeable. But sometimes people are just smart and getting used to the game fast lol. So if you are not to be a skyper well you are a above avarage person on mafia game lol.It's not totaly baseless but rather not stating the exact reasoning. And since SB16 is nearly confirmed rule follower (his early claim, knowing and immidietly revealing my role and not trusting/sheeping to other lynches) just nearly confirms him. I'd rather trust him than you unless you got a real read on someone.

Hmm yeah terrible strategy to not vote and give skypers control? When we can have up to three kills at night, yoy dont make any sense are you a skyper with SB?
    You are getting higher on the cuck-ladder-read of me... Can you not think of a strategy that would a skyper use...
    Ok theres a pattern here sb and mm still on the same page trying to vote someone that seems like a rule follower.. Also they are killing whom the please at night and not discussing it with us.. Open up your eyes its time to fet rid of some of the mafia here i believe mm to be a skyper
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    On what basis he is a rule follower? Explain @blinkskater or else you are just blindly protecting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Erm
    literally

ALSO:

HOW ARE YOU GUYS NOT RIPPING THIS TO SHREDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

@blinkskater
    how was spruance one of your highest rule follower reads with such high quality posts as

how could you form any coherent read, especially something like a top town read, from 21 posts over two ingame 48 hour days?
    this REEKS of bullshit
    lol IKR. His posts was shit that i read 'em as slips (the first posts he made, the others were just shit talks of him i guess?)

As much as I think Distorted is chickening out (yo, if we ignore the com hunters who obviously all picked survive to the end- we will lose at this rate)
    I wish he were not the host. He and I think quite alike and it would have been fun discussing with him.
    At the worst rate, we'd lynch blinkskater or suntax today. If suntax doesnt contributes with us today i'll read him as com-hunter that is trying to not tobe lynched by not posting since there are newbies in this game. And you know blink just seems to be cuck...

Not gonna happen you skyping scum you're going to have to kill me you little bitch!
    Stop bad mouthing please x.x or stop saying stuffs that you can't back up. There are litreally no reasons but the voting patterns that both mm and sb16 has. And the agreement between sb16 and mm but that s usual stuff that can be happening in ever fm game.
    Yeah d00d I know I'm new to FM and all but just because some people talk a lot doesn't mean their points make sense. So far both mafia-led kills have been shit... killing a gamethrower town instead of letting it modkill (Thus making it one person easier for a maf win, giving gamethrower the victory) and then randomkilling someone who turns out to be a rule-follower. Then, instead of admitting their mistake, they double-down by saying Spruance was acting sketchy and try to turn on me.

I am confused why MM and Secondpassing seem so sure about each other, and why they think stealth is also rule-follower.

What you should do:
    If you lynch me and I am a rule-follower, then you need to admit your mistake.

-vote secondpassing
    1-They are talking a lot with lots of sense. You just don't want to process the informations they are giving to you.
    2-One of the mafia kills were actually gamethrower and kinda prevented one of the gamethrowers to block our way. We can always let mafia and me lose. to get the win if necessary.
    3-IT WASN'T A RANDOM GOSH.
    4-They are not? They are just on the same spot with their own logics.
    5-Lol k like we are gonna believe into a little thing like that. Trying to play the pitty game is kinda embrassing y'know?
    We should be able to get enough on board to atleast lynch secondcoming seems like nobody cares to lynch mm much so @naz tallah @Soviet_Love @Efekannn02 @Hybrid lets start to purge these rule breaking mafia members who kill whomever they want without respecting ANY of our judgements/input they completly randomed scv and got lucky per say, completly muffed the spruance kill, and have been saying im Scum since day one , but yet low and behold im still here? Let's shift this game into towns favor a bit and rely on out actual jailor to start making kills MM and secondcomings ways of doing things are not working
    -vote secondcoming
    No. Instead I'll be voting you since I think and I ve actually have no doubt that you are cuck. If you are a gamethrower well played though.

I also think that second passings Lynch will make things a lot clearer on whos who and all the townies that don't want to vote any mafia it makes your game throwing case look strong
    Instead if we lynch you i will be able to clear up my mind lol. You only have 10% of rule follower gauge on my mind. And Soviet love has only 45% ish .

OK SO I HIGHLY THINK THAT BLINK IS A CUCK AND SHOULDN'T BE MOD KILLED. IF HE S A RULE FOLLOWER I WILL HAVE TO RETHINK ABOUT EVERY LOGIC I THINK OF
    -vote blinkskater

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Also if suntax doesn't make any more posts as i mentioned, i'd rather him to get modkilled at night if blinkskater to be CUCK. If blink is not cuck then I will have 4 slots on my mind and will actually have to re consider the possiblity of sb-mm skyping team.

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

I don't understand why mafia keeps killing people. We obviously don't have a real lead. MM has been accusatory and discrediting me almost since I first posted. The ideal would be we do not kill anybody and communicate with the host to see what he thinks. The constant lynch train and accusing me of being a skyper with no basis, or no idea for who I'm skyping with, is so so so stupid.

If I was a skyper, why would I be trying NOT TO LYNCH and NOT TO KILL people. Wouldn't a skyper want to reduce the numbers as much as possible? It makes no sense. Town needs to stop listening to MM and we need the rule-followers to take over this game.

Blink was super combative and arrogant before which is why I didn't trust him. But yeah, when I'm constantly being accused of stuff with no basis and had 3 people vote me before, it's making me a little combative too and I know I'm a rule-follower. So I'm more sympathetic to blink.

I am very confident that one of the three: SB16, MM, SecondPassing, are scum.
    I was only combative because insults started flying im not gonna sit there and get insulted after three posts

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Lol, he's the only one here knowing how to push people and makes reads. Everyone else is new, inactive or simply BULLSHIT.
    Tbh I could push ppl as well if i wanted to but sb16 does it the best and gets the info we need lol.

28. ISO #778

oh btw the reasoning why i d think suntax wouldb e a com hunter is: he is actually not trying and trying not to be lynched by not posting counting on his target would be lynched/killed/have already been killed maybe? Buuuut that s the worst case scnerio so that s why i lead towards to blink being a cuck. I dont want to ISO though, that s exhausting.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    That s a terrible logic tbh, voting on ppl would make it easier to see who are the skypers unless you actually trying to get ppl die in night so that ppl won't suspect you.

Dang, I thought he was a gamethrower like I hadn't been that sure of anything in my life lol.

Yeah, I kinda think of there might be multiple com hunters while i was thinking of the FM game irl. I gotta read the posts you ve guys made though. Also, a person thinks alike me! Spruance does sucked though my reasoning was different. I think he is just dumb and I shouldn't be reading him with his talks anymore lol.

CAN WE JUST STOP THE HOST CONFIRMATION OF LYNCHES? HE CAN ALWAYS MODKILL YOU KNOW? Gee- If he wanted so a player would have been already dead and it would have been great as well since I know that distorted is a lucky cuck lul.

You were afk D1, didn't get replaced and speaking like you are being supported by someone else from the game since you are new it can be easily noticeable. But sometimes people are just smart and getting used to the game fast lol. So if you are not to be a skyper well you are a above avarage person on mafia game lol.It's not totaly baseless but rather not stating the exact reasoning. And since SB16 is nearly confirmed rule follower (his early claim, knowing and immidietly revealing my role and not trusting/sheeping to other lynches) just nearly confirms him. I'd rather trust him than you unless you got a real read on someone.

You are getting higher on the cuck-ladder-read of me... Can you not think of a strategy that would a skyper use...

On what basis he is a rule follower? Explain @blinkskater or else you are just blindly protecting him.

lol IKR. His posts was shit that i read 'em as slips (the first posts he made, the others were just shit talks of him i guess?)

At the worst rate, we'd lynch blinkskater or suntax today. If suntax doesnt contributes with us today i'll read him as com-hunter that is trying to not tobe lynched by not posting since there are newbies in this game. And you know blink just seems to be cuck...

Stop bad mouthing please x.x or stop saying stuffs that you can't back up. There are litreally no reasons but the voting patterns that both mm and sb16 has. And the agreement between sb16 and mm but that s usual stuff that can be happening in ever fm game.

1-They are talking a lot with lots of sense. You just don't want to process the informations they are giving to you.
    2-One of the mafia kills were actually gamethrower and kinda prevented one of the gamethrowers to block our way. We can always let mafia and me lose. to get the win if necessary.
    5-Lol k like we are gonna believe into a little thing like that. Trying to play the pitty game is kinda embrassing y'know?

No. Instead I'll be voting you since I think and I ve actually have no doubt that you are cuck. If you are a gamethrower well played though.

Instead if we lynch you i will be able to clear up my mind lol. You only have 10% of rule follower gauge on my mind. And Soviet love has only 45% ish .

OK SO I HIGHLY THINK THAT BLINK IS A CUCK AND SHOULDN'T BE MOD KILLED. IF HE S A RULE FOLLOWER I WILL HAVE TO RETHINK ABOUT EVERY LOGIC I THINK OF
    -vote blinkskater
    Hybrid soviet and i agree on the same scum snd have the same follower feels also hes playing the game exaclty how i am and i know that im a follower so i can relate to him being a follower aswell, you were wrong about spruamce and youre wrong about me and i thought you were going to burn?? You did not burn because i did not RB you if you dont believe me ask the host you just took the opportunity to douse someone else i wonder who it was? Host could answer that also

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

Also I'm pretty surprised with mm's logic using this game. He sure has improved himself in the past couple of games lol.
    This is hogwash.. Also from your big post that you jad there you make me out to be the bad guy when in reality if you read every exchange between MM and myself he started with the insult, i fired back to defend myself i think you need a re read bud

33. ISO #783

So blink, answer this. How many times have you been drunk while playing this game? As in percentages.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

34. ISO #784

This is hogwash.. Also from your big post that you jad there you make me out to be the bad guy when in reality if you read every exchange between MM and myself he started with the insult, i fired back to defend myself i think you need a re read bud
    Naw, I m totally aware of it. And I know mm is the bad guy by insulting you lul. But you ve just kept it going you know...

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Drunk none inebriated the first night
    So all of your actions were on purpose right? How many games you ve been into fmes so far? I forgot to count them. I think it should be 3 for you right?

38. ISO #788

-vote blinkskater
    Fact 1: MM SB16 Secondpassing used logic to decide to kill Spruance.
    Fact 2: Spruance is a ruler-follower.
    Fact 3: MM SB16 Secondpassing are continuing to use logic to determine who the town should lynch/kill.

Conclusion: We should stop listening to their logic because clearly they don't know what they're talking about.

I am still hopeful MM is rule-follower because his posts especially the early ones seemed intent on rallying people together to think through the setup. I don't think a rule-breaker would want to encourage that.

I am very suspectful of Seconpassing and SB16. I think we need to change the bad dynamic this town has had thus far, and that means one of these three has to go. Secondpassing is my preferred, because I can roleblock MM. And I just think we should start with someone in the maf since we eventually need a town win, odds are good that 1 maf is a rule-breaker, and I know I'm a rule-follower (even if I can't convince others).

39. ISO #789

I think blink is super combative, but I don't think that necessarily means he's a rule-breaker. But what I'm sure of is this town is being led down a bad path by MM, SB16, and Secondpassing.

Spruance is confirmed rule-follower. That should spark a reaction among the rest of us rule-followers not to listen to these three. Their intuitions are wrong.

40. ISO #790

Actually @blinkskater i want a recap of who wanted your lynch. Start off by telling us the story by start of d1. The actions happened.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

stopped reading at post 761 here are my replies so far:

Because jailor has to be one of the AFKs. Noone claimed being jailed (out of my own kidnaps), and Secondpassing is the Godfather. So the only one left is @Gyrlander , which means he reallyyyyyy should come on and say something lol.
    I still don't understand how you know there is a jailor. None of the roles were confirmed.

I'll use that kill on you tonight, you fat squirrel. Wait, did you just claim Escort?
    he claimed escort yesterday (in game yesterday)
    @Gyrlander I'd really like you to jail mm he's threatening a followers life and needs to be stopped....
    I also would like you to jail MM if we are not lynching him today.

I think that's because it would be such a give away since he revealed d1 he was kidnapper. He's probably saving that exe.

43. ISO #793

Fact 1: MM SB16 Secondpassing used logic to decide to kill Spruance.
    Fact 2: Spruance is a ruler-follower.
    Fact 3: MM SB16 Secondpassing are continuing to use logic to determine who the town should lynch/kill.

Conclusion: We should stop listening to their logic because clearly they don't know what they're talking about.

I am still hopeful MM is rule-follower because his posts especially the early ones seemed intent on rallying people together to think through the setup. I don't think a rule-breaker would want to encourage that.

I am very suspectful of Seconpassing and SB16. I think we need to change the bad dynamic this town has had thus far, and that means one of these three has to go. Secondpassing is my preferred, because I can roleblock MM. And I just think we should start with someone in the maf since we eventually need a town win, odds are good that 1 maf is a rule-breaker, and I know I'm a rule-follower (even if I can't convince others).
    First of all: you have to use logic to get the right lynchs even if your first logic is wrong. Just keep on doing that till you are on the right way. Then the rest of it will come down.
    Secondly: I don't think none of them are suspicous. SB16 might be trying to use my trust and trying to have a blink lynch buuut i dont see it as a possibilty. I need to see more though for a certain answer. So far I hadnt asked nor interrogated people to have information so i only have the information that mm and sb16 has created.

Your conculision is wrong.
    Why MM? He yes used his logic and has solid proofs him to be follower but what about your previous posts saying mm-sb16 are in the skyper team? MM and SB16 has been thinking alike from the day 1 so you just cant change your opinion like that. If mm is innocent then sb16 is innocent as well. Make up your mind and then talk.
    If you are thinking that secondpassing is evil, then what role is he? GT? Cuck? Skyper, if who? Com Hunt? If so why? Tell us those.

44. ISO #794

You motherfucker I wish I knew your address so I can send you a whole album of yaoi hard
    The best male to male action would be fights. Nothing else.

45. ISO #795

I can only tell that I m 80% sure of blinkskater is cuck right now. Not for the other people though.

Btw a side note: My opinions can change in a storm speed so dont judge me if i m saying blink is inno later on ok? Be warned lol.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

First of all: you have to use logic to get the right lynchs even if your first logic is wrong. Just keep on doing that till you are on the right way. Then the rest of it will come down.
    Secondly: I don't think none of them are suspicous. SB16 might be trying to use my trust and trying to have a blink lynch buuut i dont see it as a possibilty. I need to see more though for a certain answer. So far I hadnt asked nor interrogated people to have information so i only have the information that mm and sb16 has created.

Your conculision is wrong.
    Why MM? He yes used his logic and has solid proofs him to be follower but what about your previous posts saying mm-sb16 are in the skyper team? MM and SB16 has been thinking alike from the day 1 so you just cant change your opinion like that. If mm is innocent then sb16 is innocent as well. Make up your mind and then talk.
    If you are thinking that secondpassing is evil, then what role is he? GT? Cuck? Skyper, if who? Com Hunt? If so why? Tell us those.
    omg hybrid look at this perfect typing i'm so proud of my turkish babies this game lmao

48. ISO #798

Okey, this game really favours Rule Followers. The fact that we have Mafia Night Kill as a weapon that basically avoids giving anyone a win (Cuck loses, Com Hunter loses whether he needs to lynch or save his target and GT can't win if we basically kill everyone and are careful on who we let remain alive). Only Skypers have a chance of winning and they would need to play REALLY WELL. SO DO NOT FEAR.

However, if you want to make this game not a 1X days long and interesting we could try some interesting things. If that's not the case we simply let Mafia kill people slowly... and lynch them every now and then. Only problem we may have is one of them being a GT or a Com Hunter lynch objective but 1st we can let 2 Rule Breakers win and 2nd Com Hunters would probably choose remain their targets alive sooOOO EASY PEASYYY.

Heck, even Modkill which is supposed to be a superior form of killing has more disadvantages than Mafia NK lmao.

49. ISO #799

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    stopped reading at post 761 here are my replies so far:

I still don't understand how you know there is a jailor. None of the roles were confirmed.

he claimed escort yesterday (in game yesterday)

I also would like you to jail MM if we are not lynching him today.

I think that's because it would be such a give away since he revealed d1 he was kidnapper. He's probably saving that exe.
    Someone asked Host if there were a Kidnapper and a Jailor at the same time and he said "Yes". Considering no one had been jailed apart from MM's targets it was obvious the Jailor had to be someone who had been AFK... hellbot in this case.

50. ISO #800

So, MM, are your Mafia members still anonymous? Which names did they choose for their chat? I'm pretty sure everyone would have chosen the real one also Distorted would know if they are lying or not.
    They're secondpassing (he replaced lingsarecute) and Soviet_Love.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :