I'm baaaack!! (Again)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

I'm baaaack!! (Again)

I have this tendency to return and leave for months on end, however I intend to try to be consistent over the next year.

But now im back expect my usual posts and in FMs expect me to play how I would normally play.

Glad to be back.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: I'm baaaack!! (Again)

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Hi back i m black
    Back in black*

Also YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! My first FM game was hosted by you =) glad to see you're back
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    woo welcomeback

we played your cold war setup finally!
    I saw, that was 2 goddamm years ago aswell.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Back in black*

Also YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! My first FM game was hosted by you =) glad to see you're back
    Expect more Suntax(tm) games