Mafia Secret Project revealed!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Mafia Secret Project revealed!

So Helz has been hard at work for the last few months, and while I've chummed the waters a bit about this, we're finally to the point where we feel we're close enough to release that you can see what he's been working on.

Zerg Pic.jpg

This is a totally new model set that you'll be able to select from, instead of the current set. The game will randomly choose between the two at setup and you'll get the option of Zerg Units with Effects(instead of hats; where would we put the hats anyways?).

We need your help, though. We need names for the new model selections, so feel free to suggest them here!

I know some of you were hoping for more roles; for now that's not planned, but maybe once we get the map code rewrite done we'll look into it again.

Hope everyone enjoys!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    So Helz has been hard at work for the last few months, and while I've chummed the waters a bit about this, we're finally to the point where we feel we're close enough to release that you can see what he's been working on.

Zerg Pic.jpg

This is a totally new model set that you'll be able to select from, instead of the current set. The game will randomly choose between the two at setup and you'll get the option of Zerg Units with Effects(instead of hats; where would we put the hats anyways?).

We need your help, though. We need names for the new model selections, so feel free to suggest them here!

I know some of you were hoping for more roles; for now that's not planned, but maybe once we get the map code rewrite done we'll look into it again.

Hope everyone enjoys!
    +1 Can't wait for the official release!!

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Wooo! I think this is a nice addition to the game. I'd just ask one thing: please remove the sound units (by that, I mean units like the Diablo screaming all night long when I'm trying to listen to music, for god's sake!) and don't add more lol. New roles is useless imo, since 99% of the community can't play the roles that are already there efficiently... Anyway glad to see it's still alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by SCP View Post
    I can fap to this.

The bottom right should be:
    (Smaller) Wet Willy

and

(Larger) Wettest Willy.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
    Can't believe Apo is actually in favor of this...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    put hybrids' names as hybrid so i can actually pick my nicknames thing
    If we're naming models after ppl now then that torrasque ultra gotta be called The Train/The Lynch Train
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Chalibluefin View Post
    What about the hoomanssss
    DEATH TO HOOMANS

DEATH TO IMBA WATER ELEMENTALS

DEATH TO MOUNTAIN KINGS

AN KARANIR THANAGOR!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #18

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...987#post710987

Suggest names for the new avatars here
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    The game is too dark because of the creep. Makes it somewhat hard to appreciate the avatars.
    I kinda agree with him lol.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24