Stan

People who voted for Clyde:
Liane
Philip
Sharon
Big Gay Al
Wendy Testaburger

r73 Cartman
@Stephen By not revealing what happened to me, I leave myself open to counter-claim or claim that it happened to me and is less likely to happen to multiple people. I can also do math. If I know certain roles are in the game, that leaves only so many other open spots for other roles. If I see too many night action result claims, I know I'm looking for a falsified one.

Please don't ask me again.
//I see this as some kind of a ploy to scare scum roles into not claiming things. He could still be mafia, but he's definitely trying to scare the other mafia away from randomly claiming things.

r75 Wendy Testaburger
i dont understand the logic behind big gay al wanting to talk to a jailor. instead of offering information that can clear you publicly you wish to have a secret meeting where you can lie and no one other than the jailor can disprove you. on top of that you get protection from possible vigilantes, neutrals, and mafia killers.
//I said "publicly" since I normally spell it "publically" and only me and Elixir spell it the second way.

r80 Randy
Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Testaburger View Post
i dont understand the logic behind big gay al wanting to talk to a jailor. instead of offering information that can clear you publicly you wish to have a secret meeting where you can lie and no one other than the jailor can disprove you. on top of that you get protection from possible vigilantes, neutrals, and mafia killers.
-Vote Barbrady

I would like to hear more from this person. I also would encourage everyone to stop voting people without evidence and join me in the pressuring of this person.

By the end of today, for security's sake I will claim my role and my COM name. I am a master geologist, one that the town can not afford to lose.

I also ask that you review how Barbrady has been jumpy with voting, and tending to question behaviors of anyone that is trying to set anything as fact.
//He quoted me and voted barbrady. He ignored that he quoted me. He either followed the merchant as a detective or he is the merchant himself. There is no other way that he included both names.

r97 Jimmy
I have similar information. However, I need another day or two to determine if its relevant.
//If you had the information I had then you would know it right away.

r127 Barbrady
I don't have the time to do so because I am visiting relatives for the next week but I suggest people go over clyde and timmy's voting patterns and posts to see who they supported and buddied with. I have great news though, as you can see from my cool uniform I am the Sheriff. Last night I checked Wendy Testaburger because I was very suspicous of how convinced she was that cartman was lying. How could she know I asked? It turns out because she is a member of the mafia. Nice double wifiom false on giving barbrady the sheriff role

@Randy I don't get why you are voting for me

-vote wendy
//Diverted attention away from the accuser on to someone with out of game accusations(The being online all the time thing).

r230 Wendy Testaburger
if i were a doctor id probably heal shelley, randy, mr. hat, kenny, or cartman.
//I said this in the order so I could possibly get Mr. hat or Kenny's attention. I can't assume anything about Mr. Hat at this time, but

r350 McDaniels
Bradley, I am truly dissapointed in you. You are not town by your behaviour and this farce of a roleclaim, and shall be put to death soon enough. In case you are jester it is better to let the vigilante take your life, no sense in risking losing anyone to a jester suicide.

If you are found to be town you will be the prime candidate for LVP in this FM, sorry to tell you. But as I said, you are not town.
//More talk about the stupid MVP and directing traffic

r418
This Town is flailing disgracefully. Regardless I can provide you with the information you need.

I am the Sheriff. I don't know what Randy's game is, but it is blatantly obvious to me (and should be obvious to all of you) that Wendy and Bradley are both innocent.

Seeing as these are your only two lynch candidates, and both of them are town PR, I have no choice but to set you on the right track.
The following people are almost certainly innocent:
- Big Gay Al
- Tweak - stupid citizen, nothing more
- Shelley
- McDaniels

I visited Victoria last night. She is Suspicious.

Unlike everybody else in this game, this is not a fucking ruse. I will be around to answer your questions. Later, if Victoria gets enough votes I will supply a good second candidate for shooting tonight, which the Vigilante may decide to do when Victoria flips scum, and she will. Look back at my posts if you like, and see who has been speaking calmly and making sense.

-vote Victoria
//Forgets the faction. Most likely lying or faking executioner. Trying to clean me too so im really confused.

r513 Cartman
Do you wish for the mafia to know that there is a witch in play that targeted me or not?
//No witch targeted him, but he wants the mafia to think one did.

r681 Gerald
I just wanted to clarify for everyone that I am not trolling. I have reasons for my accusations.

I no longer believe Mrs. Claridge is anti-town. I apologize.

As for Vegetables(who Jimbo took saying it from me) and Bradley, they are defintely anti-town.

A man can be told what to do. Would he do it? If it was me, I would.
//Wishy Washy I don't like him.

r713 Stephen
Ummm no?

Victoria is a Shark.

I don't see how this is relevant. She is mafia scum whether she is a Jet or a Shark. They both have 4 members and the rest of you have no discernable way to differentiate them.

If you wanted to know so bad, you could have asked me in the first place.
//It's hilarious because I had a feeling this would come up. This is just a poor excuse of play style. If you wanted to fake executioner/play executioner you'd read up and ask questions before you did anything stupid like this. Bad play

Note: I was way more lazy the second day. I bet tomorrows notes will be "I FUCKING SUCK AT THIS GOD DAMN SHITTY GAME FUCK WHY DID I FUCKING FUCK FUCK THIS FUCKING THING SUCKS FUCK"