Frank votes with town and survivor to lynch his teammate
    Then Frank suicides to veteran
    EZ game, EZ report, GG mafia nigged ?

ps. sorry if this is incorrect format,
    my englis not very good

god bless america, god bless this game

ps.
    frank is a new player, has gamethrown a few times in my games already
    probably needs a timeout from this game (ALSO ON WATCH LIST FOR GAMETHROWING WOW)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

2. ISO #2

Re: Frank 1-S2-1-9761729

ID Verification:
    Frank: Correct. 1-S2-1-9761729

Players Added to Report:
    Name: 1-S2-1-XXXXXXX

Hotkey
    Frank: 6

Summary:
    Frank chooses the name Doctor Dillhole and is a Agent in slot #12.
    The Godfather is in slot #8.
    The Janitor is in slot #14.

Night 1: #12 (Agent) checks #8 (Godfather)

Day 2: #2 (Marshall) reveals and #12 (Agent) whispers a truthful last will "lookout, n1: 8 (no visit)

Night 2: #12 (Agent) becomes Mafioso and targets #3 (Mass Murderer) but they survive.

Night 3: #12 (Mafioso) and #14 (Janitor) cannot decide who to kill and both #1 (Veteran) and #10 (Survivor) are chosen at some point.

I 09:59 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft who is toiwn prot?
    I 10:00 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft 10 or 1
    I 10:02 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft -target 1
    I 10:03 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft -targe 10
    I 10:05 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft -target 10

Day 3: #12 (Mafioso) decides to lynch #14 (Janitor) for "attacking a Survivor" even though both Mafia players chose to attack #10 (Survivor)

I 10:08 Frank wtf
    I 10:23 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft lynch 1 he is mafia
    I 10:23 Frank i wasnt gonna target anyone but 14 made me try to kill you
    I 10:30 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft 1 is vet
    I 10:32 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft lynch and end game
    I 10:32 Frank he typep in -target 10
    I 10:38 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft zzz
    I 10:39 [Eungdi]Teemo 10
    I 10:40 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft im not paying
    I 10:40 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft attention
    I 10:41 [Eungdi]Teemo wanna win?
    I 10:41 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft u nerd
    I 10:44 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft idc if survivor wins
    I 10:47 [Eungdi]Teemo they will kill you
    I 10:49 Temujin okay
    I 10:50 Frank he just helped us lynch 3 tho
    I 10:54 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft im not paying attention
    I 10:57 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft i thought 10 was town liul
    I 10:58 Frank kill 14
    I 11:08 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft good call 12
    I 11:11 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft now if 1 has an alert left
    I 11:14 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft 10 can side with 1
    I 11:16 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft and win the game for town
    I 11:21 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft you went from a 100% chance of victory to less than that
    I 11:23 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft because you are salty and bad
    I 11:25 Frank i hope mafia loses now, you tried to kill a survivor
    I 11:26 [Eungdi]Teemo i already wasted all alerts u dumbsht i just said kill me so end faster
    I 11:28 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft lul
    I 11:31 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft GUILTY
    I 11:32 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft FUCK MAFIA
    I 11:33 [NlBBA]GoatseCraft I SIDE WITH TOWN
    I 11:33 [Eungdi]Teemo GUILTY
    I 11:34 Temujin I HAD AN ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE
    I 11:39 Temujin MAFIA TRIED TO KILL ME
    I 11:39 Frank i side with town too
    I 11:40 Temujin DIRTY

The game ends on Day 5 with a Town victory.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, the Town won.

Player Offenses:
    Frank: Reactionary Gamethrowing

Previous Offenses:
    Frank
    Intentional Gamethrowing (Watchlist x2) (November 2017)
    Attempted Gamethrowing (Watchlist x2) (December 2017)

Recommended Action:
    Frank: Watchlist x3

Additional Notes:
    Frank decided to Reactionary Gamethrowing by lynching their remaining teammate after both members of the Mafia (including them), chose to attack a Survivor. Frank blames the other Mafia member for the attack despite the fact that they also chose to do it. Frank then attempts to give the Survivor a solo win by coordinating with the Veteran. This is clear Reactionary Gamethrowing.

Frank has been Watchlist x2 twice already, so I recommend going up one more week than that. One of those Watchlist x2 was for an Attempted Gamethrowing which does not have an exact punishment column.

Thank you for your effort to keep the game clean!
    Last edited by Tempest; December 28th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Frank: 1-S2-1-9761729

Well I would not consider this gamethrowing. I would not have voted with Survivor to lynch my own teammate if he had not typed in -target # (Survivor). I was not going to target anyone because the Survivor said he was going to vote with the Mafia. You cannot say that we both chose to attack #10 because I (#12) did not type in -target #. So call it what you want, if anything my teammate threw. My team did not deserve to win. He should have payed attention to what was going on in the game.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Wisco103 View Post
    Well I would not consider this gamethrowing. I would not have voted with Survivor to lynch my own teammate if he had not typed in -target # (Survivor). I was not going to target anyone because the Survivor said he was going to vote with the Mafia. You cannot say that we both chose to attack #10 because I (#12) did not type in -target #. So call it what you want, if anything my teammate threw. My team did not deserve to win. He should have payed attention to what was going on in the game.
    It's why we called it reactionary gamethrowing. You did game throw, but it was a reaction to other circumstances.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Wisco103 View Post
    It's not a gamethrow. I was playing to win for my team until my own teammate decided to be a dick and attack the survivor.
    In this statement you are acknowledging that at some point you stopped playing to win for your team. That is what makes this gamethrowing. The mafia is in no way obligated to keep a survivor alive. There is always a chance that the survivor can side with the town. I recognize that your other team mates may have made a sub optimal decision by killing the neutral but they were still playing to their condition where as you deciding to lynch your team was not.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #8