Greetings
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Greetings

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Greetings

MY DEMANDS!

Greetings, I am known as "Not Rachyl", also known as gastric penguin. Many of you in the community knows my name. Others do not. I noticed awhile back I got banned. Honestly I didn't care, as I retired
    123.jpg

It's come to my attention that a fellow toxic community member got banned.
    I'm not a fan of this, so, what will I do? Well, for the next few days you can
    expect me to be in lobbies close them, throwing them, and being toxic. I have
    accounts and a lot of time.
    the ban.jpg

2345678.jpg
    That's fine, just don't come to me and ask me to stop. I will not stop. I will destroy this game if I have too.

Now, I've already started this proccess. Within the last few day's i've already
    leave trained, completely thrown, been completely toxic, using very profane language
    I've done this on the 6 smurfs I am more than willing to loose. I've been making
    accounts throughout the month(s). I got plenty of accounts and the rest of this
    month to ruin this game. I also don't mind if you turn on nuclear. You're going to loose so many more players and have no new players joining. Works in my favor.

I decided to go back and count the game(s). I've ruined a total of 14 so far. Screwed around atleast 100 ppl and completely made them waste their time, and their life

You know I can and WILL do this. I've shut down this game for days preventing players from having a good game and made them quit. LOL
    Not only that, but i've recruited other players to join my crusade against the injustic that is mafia

Gastric Penguin, Mokasa, and NotRachyl is coming back from retirement.
    i-m-coming-out-of-retirement-just-1-more-time.png

My demands are simple. I WANT THIS COMMUNITY TO BURN TO THE GROUND or a blank apology from arrow. That works to, please include my name ofcourse . Bans count too :0
    1.jpg

And, IF I check the forums tomorrow and this is deleted than keep staff ingame all day. I will be there ruining every. SINGLE. GAME.

I will be now under my new alias. BlackMailer
    download.jpg
    Last edited by SuperJack; December 20th, 2017 at 03:35 AM. Reason: I wasn't done yet ;)