Greetings
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Greetings

MY DEMANDS!

Greetings, I am known as "Not Rachyl", also known as gastric penguin. Many of you in the community knows my name. Others do not. I noticed awhile back I got banned. Honestly I didn't care, as I retired
    123.jpg

It's come to my attention that a fellow toxic community member got banned.
    I'm not a fan of this, so, what will I do? Well, for the next few days you can
    expect me to be in lobbies close them, throwing them, and being toxic. I have
    accounts and a lot of time.
    the ban.jpg

2345678.jpg
    That's fine, just don't come to me and ask me to stop. I will not stop. I will destroy this game if I have too.

Now, I've already started this proccess. Within the last few day's i've already
    leave trained, completely thrown, been completely toxic, using very profane language
    I've done this on the 6 smurfs I am more than willing to loose. I've been making
    accounts throughout the month(s). I got plenty of accounts and the rest of this
    month to ruin this game. I also don't mind if you turn on nuclear. You're going to loose so many more players and have no new players joining. Works in my favor.

I decided to go back and count the game(s). I've ruined a total of 14 so far. Screwed around atleast 100 ppl and completely made them waste their time, and their life

You know I can and WILL do this. I've shut down this game for days preventing players from having a good game and made them quit. LOL
    Not only that, but i've recruited other players to join my crusade against the injustic that is mafia

Gastric Penguin, Mokasa, and NotRachyl is coming back from retirement.
    i-m-coming-out-of-retirement-just-1-more-time.png

My demands are simple. I WANT THIS COMMUNITY TO BURN TO THE GROUND or a blank apology from arrow. That works to, please include my name ofcourse . Bans count too :0
    1.jpg

And, IF I check the forums tomorrow and this is deleted than keep staff ingame all day. I will be there ruining every. SINGLE. GAME.

I will be now under my new alias. BlackMailer
    download.jpg
    Last edited by SuperJack; December 20th, 2017 at 03:35 AM. Reason: I wasn't done yet ;)

Re: Greetings

Hi.

everyone here, now that you know, it's accounts. Use discord or in game chat, or clan to coordinate private games/parties to avoid this person from ruining your lobbies.

Why do villains always announce what they're going to do?

And if you see someone you don't recognize then just "kick them" . Mods shouldn't white list anyone unless they're proved by a verified player.

Basically, you're gonna waste your life for some bs that's easily countered.

Lol, the most ignorant comment yet. Are you stupid? An alias is put in after everyone is in game, what is everyone going to leave after they see the name I pick? Please do. Please doooo. Using discord or any other commmunication is against the rules, you will end up making a mistake and make a comment you'd only know if you were in skype and or discord and you will be banned furthering my desires. SO, pls do do that.

FYI, They couldn't stop me before, whats different now? Nothing.

Oh, gl trying to dox me mafia staff. Used a throw away email, pw, name and im using a vpn. Gl
    HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA

Quote Originally Posted by Gastric Rachyl View Post
    Lol, the most ignorant comment yet. Are you stupid? An alias is put in after everyone is in game, what is everyone going to leave after they see the name I pick? Please do. Please doooo. Using discord or any other commmunication is against the rules, you will end up making a mistake and make a comment you'd only know if you were in skype and or discord and you will be banned furthering my desires. SO, pls do do that.

FYI, They couldn't stop me before, whats different now? Nothing.

Oh, gl trying to dox me mafia staff. Used a throw away email, pw, name and im using a vpn. Gl
    HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA
    Use discord to form a party to host private games so you sit alone in lobbies, not to communicate in game. Stupid.

i'm pretty sure your the stupid one. Considering your ignorant and really have no idea what you're talking about. I've been doing this for a long time. I will NEVER sit alone. Casual and unknowns will ALWAYS join my lobby, and i will make them HATE this game mode.
    There's enough player base between the skwiril discord, regular discord, and this forums plus in game chat/ mafia clan chat to get enough of the core player base to avoid you.

There is not enough casuals that you'll be able to drive away. Even if so, with the new lobby naming ability, a warning could easily be put at all other lobbies to watch out for your behavior or to tell people the discords, or chats to go to, to get into lobbies that avoid you.

Just because people didn't coordinate in the past, doesn't mean you cant be easily stopped.

Sad sad person.

New players will not bother co-ordinating. They will just quit and not play. WHy put effort into a game you don't know, especially if you have a bad experience? I wouldn't.
    You're putting a lot of effort into trying to take down a game because you care so much what we all think about you.

Clearly you have something going on IRL. I hope you can solve the problem, and whichever parental figure is neglecting you, I hope you're able to rectify this issue before it spills out into the real world.

This is nothing more than a cry for help.

So who hurt you?

My demands are simple. I WANT THIS COMMUNITY TO BURN TO THE GROUND or a blank apology from arrow. That works to, please include my name ofcourse . Bans count too :0
    1.jpg
    So, I'm a little confused. A blank apology from arrow for what? For banning your friend, for saying he doesn't negotiate, or for banning you?

I asked for an apology. Didn't state a reason as I have no real reason.
    Seems legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.