7. Spruance
    8. Blinkskater
    9. Ratatoskr
    10. Vanizshotz

Reserves:
    1. Stealthbomber16
    2. Voss

Bringing this setup back.
    Last edited by Unknown1234; December 24th, 2017 at 07:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    lol forgot i signed up for this.
    Can take you off, if you want.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    When is this one expected to start? Holidays are coming..
    It’s dependent on when the current game finishes. If enough people want, I can start it after Christmas. My original intention was just to pause the game for Christmas Eve/Christmas because I don’t want people to worry about the game during it.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

/swing

I always wanted to play this legendary setup!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Bump.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

When is this game expected to start? I have some holidays visits to do... as I think most of you do, lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When is this game expected to start? I have some holidays visits to do... as I think most of you do, lol.
    Looking to start it after New Years, as I want people to enjoy their holidays and not have to worry a lot about the game.

If it fills up soon and everyone wants to start early, then I would not have a problem starting sooner.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Looking to start it after New Years, as I want people to enjoy their holidays and not have to worry a lot about the game.

If it fills up soon and everyone wants to start early, then I would not have a problem starting sooner.
    Yay, because I'll have to be off around the 27th for some days. So I didn't want to miss the game, nor the holidays

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Ghowilo View Post
    also, my name may change to ratatoskr soon, been trying to do an identity change.
    No worries, if your name does change I will be paying attention for it

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Welcome to mafia vanizshotz.
    I recommend you read an older game. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...he-Coldest-War
    That was our most recent one. Copy what they are doing.

There are a couple syntax things you need to know:
    Most hosts would like it if you tag them and write questions to them in green text.
    @vanizshotz Like I'm asking you a question here? Change font color with the "Av" button

-vote vanizshotz

Is how you would vote in forum mafia. Voting is important. I highly recomend voting.
    syntax is: [vote ]vanizshotz[/vote ] without the spaces

Night actions can be written simply by typing out your night action with a private message to the host.
    "secondpassing roleblocks Unknown1234" but can be made even clearer with bold red text formatting.

But if you really want to learn to play, check out https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...m-Mafia-Guides
    and read everything that Helz has wrote. Then go read a game with Calix, Toadette/BananaCucho, Cryptonic in it.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Welcome to mafia vanizshotz.
    I recommend you read an older game. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...he-Coldest-War
    That was our most recent one. Copy what they are doing.

There are a couple syntax things you need to know:
    Most hosts would like it if you tag them and write questions to them in green text.
    @vanizshotz Like I'm asking you a question here? Change font color with the "Av" button

-vote vanizshotz

Is how you would vote in forum mafia. Voting is important. I highly recomend voting.
    syntax is: [vote ]vanizshotz[/vote ] without the spaces

Night actions can be written simply by typing out your night action with a private message to the host.
    "secondpassing roleblocks Unknown1234" but can be made even clearer with bold red text formatting.

But if you really want to learn to play, check out https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...m-Mafia-Guides
    and read everything that Helz has wrote. Then go read a game with Calix, Toadette/BananaCucho, Cryptonic in it.
    Hm, good advice. But a game with 150 pages might be a little bit too big to read just to learn how to play...

Helz's guides are very very good and complete. I recommend them to every new player.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'll sign up but I don't like that Efe is on the list he's just afk all game, why do you sign up for them?
    Im Never AFK You People Just End The Day Before I Can Say Anything Like Literally Right When The Day Started I Had To Go To Sleep And When I Woke Up The Day Was Already Skipped Due To Lynching
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    And with that we have enough players @Unknown1234
    Yeah, game could start soon. But holidays are still not totally over, and some people may still be busy. There's no haste, it's just the final match =)

39. ISO #39

Someone mind summing up the PTB/Mesk OGC issues to me and why I had a "confession" message in my inbox from shortly after I left?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Someone mind summing up the PTB/Mesk OGC issues to me and why I had a "confession" message in my inbox from shortly after I left?
    They both banned mesk prrma ptb for a while it s proven ogc cheat
    Mesk s no longer s m az well so we will never see her again

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    They both banned mesk prrma ptb for a while it s proven ogc cheat
    Mesk s no longer s m az well so we will never see her again
    She is very much still browsing.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    She is very much still browsing.
    But she's banned ^^

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Aka you're hosting, or you're looking for another host?

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Aka you're hosting, or you're looking for another host?
    I'll be hosting. Either this game, or I will setup another one.
    Most likely another one though (Something that will look similar to the SC2Mafia Mod)
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #50