Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 3149
  1. ISO #2101

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote nawa
    fuck it, this kind of playstyle really pisses me off, it destroys the game honestly from just being "abscent" complete BS. at this point if he is mafia, throwing a replacement in will be so easy for that replacement to coast for ANOTHER day. and there is a good chance the replacement is not reading 100+ pages of shit.
    ^^

-vote Nawa

You didn’t jump on Spruance. Maybe I’m wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #2102

-vote nawa
    fuck it, this kind of playstyle really pisses me off, it destroys the game honestly from just being "abscent" complete BS. at this point if he is mafia, throwing a replacement in will be so easy for that replacement to coast for ANOTHER day. and there is a good chance the replacement is not reading 100+ pages of shit.
    You are voting for the wrong reasons right now

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You are voting for the wrong reasons right now
    i dont feel I am. I mean we have no idea, and I feel like town is right now gambling on a bad lynch. Nawa existing tomorrow is going to keep this same fking confusion going. Nawa right now is a "neutral slot" that anyone can pair anyone with in this game as scum (except maybe unknown)

6. ISO #2106

Because nothing indicates to me that nawa is scummy im not lynching him just because hes afk
    Um, he claimed TPR and went afk.

Not only that, but he said he was using inactivity as a way to hide his TPR claim AND thought he was going to be replaced. Essentially, he bullshitted his way out of suspicion even though both those facts don’t add up. If he was lurking specifically to avoid being targeted by scum then he wouldn’t have wanted to be replaced or thought he’d be replaced.

That never adds up.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #2107

I’m fairly certain Nawa logged in 2 hours ago to see if he was being voted, was not being voted at all, and went afk again because he was in no risk of being lynched.

8. ISO #2108

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Um, he claimed TPR and went afk.

Not only that, but he said he was using inactivity as a way to hide his TPR claim AND thought he was going to be replaced. Essentially, he bullshitted his way out of suspicion even though both those facts don’t add up. If he was lurking specifically to avoid being targeted by scum then he wouldn’t have wanted to be replaced or thought he’d be replaced.

That never adds up.
    This in itself makes it plain NAI, this player may as well be griefing / gamethrowing and just making it impossible for his slot.
    If it's Town, he fucks over Town.
    If it's Mafia, he fucks over Mafia.
    If it's SK, he fucks over himself.
    If it's any of those, he fucks over the game anyway.

I don't think he's taking the game serious even one bit, so the bullshit meter is on the maximum here. That's why I want to see a modkill or a replacement.

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

If you’re a TPR, you aren’t going to claim and then leave. The way he did it basically threw suspicion onto Spruance and RLVG, which is something I would expect a scum to do.

If Nawa is Town, I wouldn’t play with him again after this.

11. ISO #2111

Lynching a TPR today makes town lose. If we don’t lynch an evil today, we lose.

Thinking Distorted and Yuki are the citizens now. Voss is being incredibly irrational.

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

at this point I would just feel bad for the new person coming in. They are stuck claiming TPR and will just get drilled and most likely lynched lol. Unless it is a very experienced player who has played with you guys a lot, they probably will not return after this haha.
    The replacement isn't stuck claiming TPR just because a gamethrower / troll did it.

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

Lynching a TPR makes us lose.

19. ISO #2119

Distorted I ask you to reconsider you're going to side with unknown over w h a d an uncounter claimed Lennin
    This is why you aren’t town.

20. ISO #2120

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Unknown, if nawa had claimed cit today, Id be okay with the nawa push. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TODAY. LET SK MAFIA KILL NAWA. OR NOT.
    You know for a fact SK and maf won kill anwa. You are saying you do not want to lynch a PTR, look where ur vote is...

"if he had claimed cit you would lynch..." ??? Spruance did not claim cit.. he actually tried to protect his roles identity because he knew how valueble it was for the town as well, that is my opinion/read on him right now at least..

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    This in itself makes it plain NAI, this player may as well be griefing / gamethrowing and just making it impossible for his slot.
    If it's Town, he fucks over Town.
    If it's Mafia, he fucks over Mafia.
    If it's SK, he fucks over himself.
    If it's any of those, he fucks over the game anyway.

I don't think he's taking the game serious even one bit, so the bullshit meter is on the maximum here. That's why I want to see a modkill or a replacement.
    He’s not Town, nobody comes into a game with intention to gamethrow (unless you’re duck, maybe) so the fact that you are waiting for someone to replace into a scummy slot and basically giving scum a free pass is why I’m disappointed in you right now. Sad thing is you are probably Town.

23. ISO #2123

Distorted I ask you to reconsider you're going to side with unknown over w h a d an uncounter claimed Lennin
    I am not siding with unknown here though. I just feel Spruance is a very odd lynch, and from my possible scum catagories he makes 0 sense being a mafia (yuki already tried to hammer him on a fake vote from unknown)

24. ISO #2124

I am not siding with unknown here though. I just feel Spruance is a very odd lynch, and from my possible scum catagories he makes 0 sense being a mafia (yuki already tried to hammer him on a fake vote from unknown)
    We don’t have to Town-read each other to have logical thinking. The fact you think Whads vote has leverage is why you aren’t town.

25. ISO #2125

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    He’s not Town, nobody comes into a game with intention to gamethrow (unless you’re duck, maybe) so the fact that you are waiting for someone to replace into a scummy slot and basically giving scum a free pass is why I’m disappointed in you right now. Sad thing is you are probably Town.
    Nobody comes into a game with the intention to do this bullshit gamestyle.

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

Nobody comes into a game with the intention to do this bullshit gamestyle.
    That’s why he’s scum. Unless you think his checkup 2 hours ago meant nothing at all.

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

I feel stupid for not voting Voss sooner.

31. ISO #2131

Didn't he also do this as a Town in a different game?
    I’ve never heard anyone say “Nawa the thrower” before, so I’m going to guess no. But I haven’t been around, so I have no clue about past games.

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

Yes he did
    I’m sure he did.

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

If we lynch Spruance we go down 2 towns for sure. There’s a very good chance that a no-lynch results in the Serial Killer killing a mafia because they have no choice.

Or we can lynch Nawa and get a scum rid of anyways. That sounds like an idea.

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

He was town and it actually kind of cost us the game because he wasn't around to make points
    Difference is he HAS been around, he was online less than 2 hours ago. He just felt like not talking.

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142

-vote Voss

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

I Don’t Know. Why Are You Asking Us This Silly Question?

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

I Love how Nawa’s playstyle is being justified.

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150