Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 3149
  1. ISO #2901

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Opening thread as asked to by the host.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #2902

3. ISO #2903

-vote Fury

#shouldalynchednawaday2
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #2904

5. ISO #2905

Read the game Fury. The last TPR just died, and it’s not you.

6. ISO #2906

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Read the game Fury. The last TPR just died, and it’s not you.
    I'm not TPR, and I'm definitely not reading that many pages.

My understanding is that nawa claimed to be lenin? I don't know what he was smoking with that WIFOM, but I'm sober. Talk to me.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

7. ISO #2907

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I'm not TPR, and I'm definitely not reading that many pages.

My understanding is that nawa claimed to be lenin? I don't know what he was smoking with that WIFOM, but I'm sober. Talk to me.
    Nawa was afk for most of the entire day 1, (3 posts) then came back and claimed TPR just to cause confusion, then later counter claims Whad and votes him, but decides to unvote Whad and is basically replaced at that point.

There’s not a lot you can say to save yourself, and it’s not really your fault. Nawa was just too obvious.

8. ISO #2908

You are the reason Yuki was lynched, to be clear. The fact that you only unclaimed TPR today and not yesterday proves you were just trying to get the last TPR lynched.

9. ISO #2909

Also Voss what happened to Yuki being immune?

10. ISO #2910

Nawa was afk for most of the entire day 1, (3 posts) then came back and claimed TPR just to cause confusion, then later counter claims Whad and votes him, but decides to unvote Whad and is basically replaced at that point.

There’s not a lot you can say to save yourself, and it’s not really your fault. Nawa was just too obvious.
    So he claimed TPR, then Lenin, then got replaced. That is trolling.

That seems a bit like a stretch to push a slot as scummy because of a trolling player. Lol.

-vote Unknown1234

11. ISO #2911

You are the reason Yuki was lynched, to be clear. The fact that you only unclaimed TPR today and not yesterday proves you were just trying to get the last TPR lynched.
    How many posts did I have yesterday?

12. ISO #2912

How many posts did I have yesterday?
    More than me, I wasn’t even around all weekend until I got back and saw Yuki at L-1.

13. ISO #2913

Your only argument is that Nawa is a troll. Makes sense.

14. ISO #2914

This site fucking quick lynches all of the time. I even said I wasn't going to read the game, so I'd need explanation.

I wasn't the reason Yuki died. You all just don't want to accept the fact that you messed up. No day should last 1 page before people even have a chance to wake up and got involved.

15. ISO #2915

Your only argument is that Nawa is a troll. Makes sense.
    I didn't read the fucking game. Lol. You told me he is a troll (afk -> town PR -> change claim with Lenin claim).

How is that not trolling? Learn to scum hunt like I am now.

16. ISO #2916

More than me, I wasn’t even around all weekend until I got back and saw Yuki at L-1.
    Except my 3 posts were all saying I'd be around the next day. I was busy.

Then, you all go ahead and lynch him without even waiting for me (who the lynch supposedly rested on?)

17. ISO #2917

I guess if there was a reason not to vote, I woulda just left my fake vote on.

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    These kind of votes were the reason I took a break from FM in the first place. Town doesn't know how to wait. You didn't even wait for him to defend himself - let alone wait to INTERACT with me.

I was begging for people to interact with me. That's how I scum hunt.

18. ISO #2918

Town couldn't wait (put him to L-1), and then scum hammered.

Unknown is too experienced to just hammer there without thinking things out. He's definitely not town and wanted the quick TPR lynch (who I didn't even vote for).

19. ISO #2919

I didn’t wait because I wasn’t expecting Yuki to be Town. His play was terrible.

I was convinced Nawa was town by Yuki’s attempted hammer on Spruance and how I associated him with Voss and RLVG. So no, I didn’t mess up, I was just wrong in assuming Yuki would give scum an out by claiming citizen for the majority of the game. Nawa was basically confirmed because there was no other TPR claim.

Now that Yuki flipped TPR, there’s no way I will be convinced you are Town. And you know you have to lynch me because you can’t lynch Efekannn02 or Distorted. It’s pretty much obvious scum play based on how easily you jumped on me.

20. ISO #2920

Distorted, did you not shoot?

21. ISO #2921

22. ISO #2922

23. ISO #2923

I hope I'm not being toxic... sorry if you felt like any of that was personal. I'm just frustrated with how quick to lynch this community is.
    You had to be in this game or read it to understand how everything has gone down.

24. ISO #2924

I didn’t wait because I wasn’t expecting Yuki to be Town. His play was terrible.

I was convinced Nawa was town by Yuki’s attempted hammer on Spruance and how I associated him with Voss and RLVG. So no, I didn’t mess up, I was just wrong in assuming Yuki would give scum an out by claiming citizen for the majority of the game. Nawa was basically confirmed because there was no other TPR claim.

Now that Yuki flipped TPR, there’s no way I will be convinced you are Town. And you know you have to lynch me because you can’t lynch Efekannn02 or Distorted. It’s pretty much obvious scum play based on how easily you jumped on me.
    I'm not nawa. I'm not a troll.

Why the hell would scum claim TPR when he wasn't TPR? Yuki could have cc'd at any point then.

That's nawa fucking trolling. Use your fucking brain lol.

25. ISO #2925

Whad said it could have been No Ballistic, but it can’t be because it doesn’t stop Castro handouts.

Which means it had to be Truman’s ability. I’m pretty sure the only people that confirmed if night one was RLVG and Voss. Otherwise I’m confused.

26. ISO #2926

And you know you have to lynch me because you can’t lynch Efekannn02 or Distorted. It’s pretty much obvious scum play based on how easily you jumped on me.
    I don't think either of them are confirmed town at all. The fact that you think they are both confirmed town means that you know something extra.

I scum read you for your naked vote. Then, after you explained, I scum read you for your ridiculous reasoning.

Hybrid claimed mafia, is he scum now? Believe the trolls.

27. ISO #2927

I'm not nawa. I'm not a troll.

Why the hell would scum claim TPR when he wasn't TPR? Yuki could have cc'd at any point then.

That's nawa fucking trolling. Use your fucking brain lol.
    Not if only one Town claimed TPR and one scum. If Nawa had been lynched for claiming TPR it would almost give RLVG confirmed status.

Yuki did counter claim, but he had no credibility for claiming citizen when we were solving the game so nobody believed him. He also played horribly.

28. ISO #2928

Whad said it could have been No Ballistic, but it can’t be because it doesn’t stop Castro handouts.

Which means it had to be Truman’s ability. I’m pretty sure the only people that confirmed if night one was RLVG and Voss. Otherwise I’m confused.
    Can you explain that 2nd line? I don't understand.

29. ISO #2929

Distorted was healed...... he is obviously confirmed Town.

30. ISO #2930

Not if only one Town claimed TPR and one scum. If Nawa had been lynched for claiming TPR it would almost give RLVG confirmed status.

Yuki did counter claim, but he had no credibility for claiming citizen when we were solving the game so nobody believed him. He also played horribly.
    If he counter claimed, why wasn't either nawa/yuki lynched immediately?

31. ISO #2931

32. ISO #2932

There is the info on the heat action not stopping castro handouts. looking for that now. if so that makes Voss the other since he said he shot yuki..?

33. ISO #2933

34. ISO #2934

Can you explain that 2nd line? I don't understand.
    We confirmed the role block everyone ability had been used night one by people who have been scum or Voss (probably scum anyways)

It’s the only way Distorteds Kill couldn’t have gone through. Meaning It wasn’t used night one.

35. ISO #2935

We confirmed the role block everyone ability had been used night one by people who have been scum or Voss (probably scum anyways)

It’s the only way Distorteds Kill couldn’t have gone through. Meaning It wasn’t used night one.
    Ok I sort of understand that, but what does that entail? I'm confused.

36. ISO #2936

Hybrid giving a gun to Voss N1 did not go through and Whads heal on MM did not go through (any neither reported RB)

37. ISO #2937

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    There is the info on the heat action not stopping castro handouts. looking for that now. if so that makes Voss the other since he said he shot yuki..?
    Voss said Yuki was immune. So he lied there, because theres no way Yuki could have survived if he was PSS. I think (but not 100% positive) voss was one of the people that confirmed the roleblock heat action night 1. Given that's the only way your kill could have been prevented, he also would have been lying there.

38. ISO #2938

Update: I checked the start of every day (thank you Iced for those quick links), and I only see one night where a kill was skipped. Day 4.

But,

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Regardless of if Voss is town or mafia, I expected he wouldn't kill anyone with his gun last night. (read setup and see what you come up with Distorted) So let's see what he has to say but I am pretty sure I stopped the one and only expected night kill from last night.

The mafia tried to kill Hybrid!! Can you post that in big letters so he reads it Distorted? I think Hybrid only listens when u type lol.
    Unknown is claiming that distorted was healed, which makes him confirmed. But, Whad healed hybrid.

Unknown is clearly lying here to fake confirm distorted.

-vote Unknown1234

39. ISO #2939

Read Whad's last will.

40. ISO #2940

Okay scratch what I just said. Host said mafia can only use the gun. Setup led me to think otherwise.

41. ISO #2941

Read Whad's last will.
    Oh, so distorted is confirmed town. I still think you're scummy for you voting me due to nawa trolling (changing claims until he got replaced for gamethrowing it seems).

42. ISO #2942

Oh, so distorted is confirmed town. I still think you're scummy for you voting me due to nawa trolling (changing claims until he got replaced for gamethrowing it seems).
    That's fine. Im not unvoting you.

43. ISO #2943

Voss said Yuki was immune. So he lied there, because theres no way Yuki could have survived if he was PSS. I think (but not 100% positive) voss was one of the people that confirmed the roleblock heat action night 1. Given that's the only way your kill could have been prevented, he also would have been lying there.
    Only thing I can think of until we look at this more is Fury used the 1 night vest rather than the 1 shot gun from RLVGs heat ability.

N1 - GF ability used (confirmed by Hybrid's giving a gun did not go thourgh and Whad's heal not going through on MM)
    N2 -
    N3 - Voss shot at yuki, and no ballistics was called (unless he lied)
    N4 - I shot at fury and fury vested. (then who the fk did Voss shoot at last night?) (if voss lied on N3, then it could have been called tonight)

Still piecing together wtf just happened. Gdi yuki... and my fault for jumping the gun on that yuki lynch.

44. ISO #2944

45. ISO #2945

Hybrid giving a gun to Voss N1 did not go through and Whads heal on MM did not go through (any neither reported RB)
    I misread the setup, but when it says it does not block castro handouts, it means only for the mafia. Which means you still have your gun.

46. ISO #2946

47. ISO #2947

Please refrain from using bright green text unless asking questions to host.

There is apparently some confusion about the no ballistics ability. It should be noted that the castro handouts line implies that castro can still hand weapons out while the effect is active, not that guns from castro can still be used. Although as a sub note, they can be used if utilised by the mafia on the night the effect is active.

Tldr only mafia can shoot on a no ballistics night

Monopoly of the Iced variety

48. ISO #2948

If I'm being voted for being the same slot as nawa, then why am I even in this game? I can't tell if you being stubborn is you being scummy or just retarded.
    ??

49. ISO #2949

Only thing I can think of until we look at this more is Fury used the 1 night vest rather than the 1 shot gun from RLVGs heat ability.

N1 - GF ability used (confirmed by Hybrid's giving a gun did not go thourgh and Whad's heal not going through on MM)
    N2 -
    N3 - Voss shot at yuki, and no ballistics was called (unless he lied)
    N4 - I shot at fury and fury vested. (then who the fk did Voss shoot at last night?) (if voss lied on N3, then it could have been called tonight)

Still piecing together wtf just happened. Gdi yuki... and my fault for jumping the gun on that yuki lynch.
    if Fury is Nixon, then it could possibly confirm Voss as town.

50. ISO #2950