S-FM 242: The Coldest War - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3149
  1. ISO #2801

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I just got prodded for low activity even though my time zone makes it unable for me to post during day before about now anyway....?
    Hey Whad.
    WIFOM - I'm Mafia, there's two team mates out there. One of us is a Consort with a gun and can double kill if not lynched.
    Also the real KGB removed the vote from a town, making it even harder to lynch us and you have to rely on a trolly neutral.
    Nawa was finally replaced, so no more bullshit gamethrow.

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

4. ISO #2804

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    One last thing before I fall asleep is, RLVG told us about the gun. Meaning he wants us to know about it by pointing that JFK ability out to us. He probably wants us to overthink about it and make a bad decision.

Think about that for the night Distorted.
    I did. I am expecting 2 town deaths tonight. With only 2 mafia, maximum = 2. Lynching Voss I would expect 1. But seems everyone wanted RLVG first which i do not mind because it allows us to get rid of the consort and literally 100% confirmed Mafia. Hybrid is town, I have 0 doubt about that so that gives us voting power still so I want to protect him and get him his win as well here. He can try to mind-game us all he wants, but if they have a gun, still can only do 1 kill if you have 2 guns. He just wont be able to RB us. hell, from how hard he is pushign this im starting to think maybe he has the gun lol and voss may be the consort =P but either way I have 0 doubts on the lynch on him and very very very confident on the lynch on voss next or yuki. He can question all he wants; people can question me about my conclusion all they want and try to poke holes in it, it is solid lol.

Also, in the process of him trying to confuse us he confirmed you as town, making this hands down an easy decision lol

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    It's more like a reminder. Why would she roleblock when everyone is roleblocked lol? N1 double heat action.
    DID NO ONE FIGURE THIS OUT?
    Obviously you have stopped reading, I already said that Voss most likely has a gun from N1 because there would be no point for the consort to RB when all players got RBed, which is why NOBODY got RBed =P doenst RB mafia, only town. We know it was used N1 lol and Voss has the gun, or potentially you from how this is going =P

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    With Whad not showing up to change his mind, I do that 100% of the games I'm in. I'm a firm believer in following the TPR. (I'd actually like to convince the TPR to go elsewhere, but if they're not willing, game loss would be on them). And anyway, with a Spruance lynch, blink would still be alive to kill a mafia for us, as I set that up for. And assuming Nawa is just the worlds worst TPR (which I dont think is the case), from your perspective, lynching nawa would have put us in the same place for today.

Unknown, I can concede SOME of those categorizations can be read that way, but some of them are just false. I'll go through them once Hybrid comes online, but he's literally deciding game right now.

~~

I don't know why I'm having these conversations with at the least one confirmed mafia. Toodles until someone mentions me that Hybrid is back. Please don't be an ass and not mention me!
    I don't find someone voting with confirmed TPR suspicious (heck, I did it with MM on scvmurderer), but I think that in your case it seems suspicious that you turned on a belief you really firmly held (that you should not lynch a TPR claimer).
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

7. ISO #2807

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Wait... Whad shot spruance 2. I think that is 2 death notes there?

Are we supposed to be able to tell if it is 2 death notes? or is that the standard format for 1 or 2?

I think that is 2 death notes.
    I didn't have a gun and also did not shoot spruance.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

8. ISO #2808

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

@Whad STAY ON HYBRID
    @Hybrid stay on Whad

After we get voss, we can hit yuki. then mafia can no longer kill.
    What about Hybrid vest Efekann and I'll heal Hybrid? Mafia can kill me and then Efekann wouldn't have a vest.

13. ISO #2813

14. ISO #2814

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

no they cant. But Consort has the ability to give Consigliere a 1 shot gun. and GF (yuki, can kill) so there will be 2 kills tonight, just please vote YUKI FIRST TOMORROW, then voss. since after voss uses that 1 shot gun, no more kills can happen from ihm.
    Pretty sure any mafia can be sent for the factional kill just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Actually good point. He’s probably hoping Nawa continyes throwing and Whad keeps afking.
    I'm not AFK'ing. I can't help that Iced's games are really bad for my time zone/availability. But I'm not afk, I'm still here. Just unable to be on anywhere near EoD.

17. ISO #2817

Pretty sure any mafia can be sent for the factional kill just FYI

I'm not AFK'ing. I can't help that Iced's games are really bad for my time zone/availability. But I'm not afk, I'm still here. Just unable to be on anywhere near EoD.
    Mafioso

Action: May be sent for the factional night kill.

It is specified that he is able to. I highly doubt any other mafia can be sent. The rules do not state that they become mafioso if there is no kill capable roles.

18. ISO #2818

Mafioso

Action: May be sent for the factional night kill.

It is specified that he is able to. I highly doubt any other mafia can be sent. The rules do not state that they become mafioso if there is no kill capable roles.
    and im pretty sure them being able to change roles or abilities is something that would HAVE to be noted in the rules.

19. ISO #2819

@Whad btw: protect hybrid tonight. A survivor willing to give up his win for town is not something that comes around often, gives good reputation to the "survivors always side with evils" theory. If he is willing to do that, I am willing to die and give him his win with the town, rather than taking the safer alternative and letting him die. He could have ended the game today if he used his heat, he did not. Protect hybrid, keep him alive He will get his win with us.
    Yeah I will protect Hybrid. Thanks to him for not just skipping the day.

20. ISO #2820

and im pretty sure them being able to change roles or abilities is something that would HAVE to be noted in the rules.
    It's usually implied in every setup that any mafia can forego their usual night action to perform the kill OR in some cases perform a kill in addition to their night action. Plus there is no mafioso in the setup unless sleeper agent gets converted.

May any member of the mafia be sent for the mafia factional kill? Would a mafia member have to forego their normal night action to perform a factional kill?

21. ISO #2821

Wow so I guess it's pretty much solved then and that Efekann actually is town lol.

@Hybrid I will heal you if you send Efekann a vest tonight. I will probably get murdered so it will be good if you can send Efekann an item since I wouldn't be able to use it.

Or I wonder if mafia would then try to kill me and Efekann... In any case PSS on me and hope we can avoid me dying that way.

22. ISO #2822

-vote RLVG

But just FYI we should allow Fury as much time as possible to catch up. I'm a bit shocked if neither Efekann nor Nawa turns out to be scum but at the very least it looks like RLVG for sure is scum.

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

25. ISO #2825

26. ISO #2826

27. ISO #2827

28. ISO #2828

RLVG is confirmed evil, look back a few pages he has admitted it and trying to get the survivor to vote with him ill find u some quotes
    Whad is also confirmed town.

Voss is 90% evil
    and Yuki is 80% evil.

Game is pretty much solved =P there will be 1-2 kills tonight depending on a heal or not, hybrid is a hard-claimed town aligned survivor. He has just risked his entire win to give town theirs (he could have used his heat ability today and guaranteed mafai win) but he voted with town.

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

If you want to win with the Mafia, use your heat action right here and now.
    If you want to win with the Town, convince them to vote with you.
    RLVG telling hybrid to use heat action now to auto win with mafia.

Just saying, if you're not using the heat action, the Mafia will kill you.
    RLVG threatning Hybrid to vote with mafia or die.

RLVG Consort ---- Voss Consigliere --- Yuki Godfather.
    Damn solid theory on the roles that is pretty much confirmed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Why isnt rlvg voting him
    Hybrid asking why RLVG wont vote voss (cuz voss is scum with a gun, but RLVG can RB)

Page 139, RLVG Confirms Unknown as town while admitting himself to being mafia. Look at page 138 and 139 real quick if u want proof of RLVG admitting it all

You do not have to vote yet if u want to catch up. but figured at this point we can move the game along. Your call though since you just arrived into this shitshow rolf.

BTW: sorry ahead of time for how much and WHAT you are going to have to read haha

31. ISO #2831

32. ISO #2832

Shit this game is weird. Ok, I'm going to sleep.

When I wake up I'll check it out more. A little intoxicated xD

From interaction, distorted is either a very good scum or confident town
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

33. ISO #2833

34. ISO #2834

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

37. ISO #2837

Back, game is not over? So the town didn’t all conceded with me?
    Damn it Iced_Monopoly you could have told me earlier.
    Nevermind. I’m going the tunnel vote, vote with majority and pass the game quick before i have to work away from country. RLVG if you are town, then at least Iced doesn’t call me a gamethrower for afking too long nor call me a gamethrower for random lynching
    If RLVG is mafia then mafia can whatever they want. I’m busy
    -vote RLVG

Just like day 2, I’m going to short answer to everybody, including the dead people, I’ll take the blame for screwing the vote, real life cannot take more blame than in game

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

38. ISO #2838

39. ISO #2839

hmm if they were addressing Nawa though to "skip day" not show up, then 1 they just got him replaced...and 2 they would have just told him that during night chat rather than in a death note.

At first I though it was Whad shooting Spruance, but we all got RBed the night hybrid tried to give Whad the gun. Either way RLVG = lynch and Voss is obvious lynch. if something REALLY BIG happens to persuade away from Yuki (highly highly doubtul) then Fury could become a suspect, but i really do not believe it. well actually thinking it makes 0 sense...because if spruance was TPR and out of the 3 TPR claims RLVG just admitted mafia, that pretty much guarantees @Fury as town.
    I swear to god, Im going to beat your head in with a shovel post game. Honestly, im sick of having to make host meta comments. There is no host meta. It does not exist. This is the third time I have had to specifically call you out for trying to do this. Stop it. Stop it now.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

40. ISO #2840

It's usually implied in every setup that any mafia can forego their usual night action to perform the kill OR in some cases perform a kill in addition to their night action. Plus there is no mafioso in the setup unless sleeper agent gets converted.

May any member of the mafia be sent for the mafia factional kill? Would a mafia member have to forego their normal night action to perform a factional kill?

I dont really have the time to scan the thread fully atm, so I do appreciate questions tagged with an @Ice dmonopoly. But yes, this is a standard 'rule' (generally considered the norm) on these forums that unless explicitly stated otherwise, any faction member can forgo their regular night action to conduct the factional night kill

41. ISO #2841

42. ISO #2842

S-FM The Coldest War

Quick links
    Setup
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three
    Night Three

Night Three

RLVG has been lynched, he was JFK
    Spoiler : last will :
    Hybrid please use your heat ability? It'll end game faster

Player Status Role
    SCVMurderer Dead Soviet Worker
    Hybrid Alive
    Efekannn02 Alive
    RLVG Dead JFK
    Voss Alive
    Marshmallow Marshall Dead Leon Trotsky
    Blinkskater Dead Joseph Stalin
    Nawa Alive
    Distorted Alive
    Yukitaka Oni Alive
    Spruance Dead KGB Agent
    Unknown1234 Alive
    Whad Alive

Reserves
    SecondPassing
    Rumox

Night actions must be submitted atleast one hour before end of night.

Night ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 17th, 2017 at 03:14 AM.

43. ISO #2843

S-FM The Coldest War

Quick links
    Setup
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three
    Night Three
    Day Four

Day Four
    Nobody was murdered

Player Status Role
    SCVMurderer Dead Soviet Worker
    Hybrid Alive
    Efekannn02 Alive
    RLVG Dead JFK
    Voss Alive
    Marshmallow Marshall Dead Leon Trotsky
    Blinkskater Dead Joseph Stalin
    Fury Alive
    Distorted Alive
    Yukitaka Oni Alive
    Spruance Dead KGB Agent
    Unknown1234 Alive
    Whad Alive

Reserves
    SecondPassing
    Rumox

5 votes to hammer.
    Day ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 19th, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

44. ISO #2844

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

-vote voss

Any heals?
    @Whad

...was expecting 1-2 deaths last night lol
    I was expecting only 1 death last night. Gonna wait and see what people claim, because it will help me be more certain about who the baddies are. But yes, I am responsible for preventing one lucky @Hybrid from dying last night.

Pls keep townsiding because the mafia tried to take your win away from you!!! What evil mean bad guys. Now that's just petty at this point.

47. ISO #2847

I was expecting only 1 death last night. Gonna wait and see what people claim, because it will help me be more certain about who the baddies are. But yes, I am responsible for preventing one lucky @Hybrid from dying last night.

Pls keep townsiding because the mafia tried to take your win away from you!!! What evil mean bad guys. Now that's just petty at this point.
    he gave me a gun last night

(i double checked with host that if I die tonight the kill will still go through). So no problem revealing that.

So my scenario for today is lynch voss, I will shoot yuki.

48. ISO #2848

I think we should get Yuki today because some small part of me wonders if there's any possible way in which Nawa/Fury is scum over Voss? But this may become more clear based on what Nawa/Fury says once they catch up.

49. ISO #2849

50. ISO #2850