S-FM 242: The Coldest War - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    You've made NO such argument besides the post above, in which you say it narrows down mafia kill choices.

This is garbage, and anyone actually reading Whad should see he's trying to make arguments where they DO NOT stick.

-vote Whad
    But he did that too in the previous game, and he was town... So I'm pretty confused atm lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Voss' action is NAI. He could be trying to gain townpoints easily as scum, or simply thinking he's doing the right thing (as I do) as town.
    ok...whats NAI?

and can someone explain what wifom is, i understand its "wine in front of me" but does it mean being able to relax? what is the context behind it?

3. ISO #503

ITS like open to interpretation.

I’m not sure if I explain it correctly but I’ll use an example that I think is correct. You have two wine glasses in front of you. One has poison in it, one doesn’t. The idea behind it is that you are leaving people to interpret which one is poisoned and which isn’t. Basically creating an element of confusion in a situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #504

@Voss @Whad , what do you think about Scv?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #505

NAI is Not Allignment Indicative. It means what the person is using to read someone is based on playstyle, not on being scum or town. Usually.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    ITS like open to interpretation.

I’m not sure if I explain it correctly but I’ll use an example that I think is correct. You have two wine glasses in front of you. One has poison in it, one doesn’t. The idea behind it is that you are leaving people to interpret which one is poisoned and which isn’t. Basically creating an element of confusion in a situation.
    lol i was way off.

7. ISO #507

But he did that too in the previous game, and he was town... So I'm pretty confused atm lol.
    That’s why I don’t want to vote him. I am kinda waiting to see how things play out with him, I am confident in my read on him most of the time.

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok...whats NAI?

and can someone explain what wifom is, i understand its "wine in front of me" but does it mean being able to relax? what is the context behind it?
    NAI = Non Alignment Indicative or things like that, I don't know the exact words but it's the meaning.

Just type Wine In Front Of Me on youtube. I swear you'll laugh :P

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Scum coaching? Voss is gonna go back to mafia night chat and help scum coordinate their fake claims.
    If you're town, you really, REALLY need to stop making this kind of blind tunneling. This is what lost us the game last time (and distorted being a pro )

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

It helps scum a WHOLE LOT.
    It definitely helps the scum a whole lot now they know who to keep alive and if need be towards the end of the game can threaten to kill him if he doesn't vote with them to me that favors scum Whad is right on this one in my opinion

12. ISO #512

I mean, I'm trying to pay attention to other things that are happening today, but my schtick and marsh's reveal have taken up most of today. It's hard to say what else I'd lynch Whad for since just about every post has been about the survivor. (which is partially my fault)

The other things I could possibly lynch anyone off of are
    - inactivity,
    - failing to continue to lynch the neutral,
    - maybe RLVG for his jab at Whad
    As much as i want to lynch the neutral he will block our votes if we do, invalid

13. ISO #513

See you are another person giving Voss town points for BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT HIS ROLE CLAIM and revealing a neutral that benefits scum a lot more than it benefits the town.

Scum would want to gain town points. Scum could fake claim neutral to hide in the cover of the neutral claim and prepare to retract if cc'ed and pretend it was all to help the town in the first place.

If not Voss, then who do you think is a better Target, Distorted?
    Yes Voss started off the game with lies and then he changed his story anyone who thinks that pro town should be lynched

14. ISO #514

The conspiracy theorist last game he was far off but EVERYONE thought i was scummy last game as pro town as i was trying to be it came off as scummy so with Whad acting in this way twords Voss i 100% agree with him you cant build trust off of LIES

15. ISO #515

Ill be at work for about 12 hours i may be able to check in at lunch but i should be back an hour before hammertime but my vote is staying on Voss untill then, If MM wants me to change my vote and direct it somewhere else I will for I am just a pawn in this game but i will express my opinions. And my opinion is I dont trust Voss

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    @Nawa @Efekannn02
    Please be mindful of your postcounts. You should at least have more posts than the host, and they should be of substantial value to the game. Please improve activity before the end of day 1.
    You wanted Me to Improve and since you didnt like it...

It Is Time To Be Playing On My Own Way Now!
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Ok, this Voss vote looks completely scum driven. I do not see people defending him or pushing for anyone else, I find this VERY suspicious. Scum likes to pounce on town for easy lynches. I made a clear point that we can push voss near the last few hours but explore other people in the process. does NOBODY find that a good idea? wtf why are we wasting 40 hours on voss on the most crucial day for town to get leads? THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME. What about SCV soft claiming citizen then signing off after 30 minutes of me asking him if he ment that claim? what about nawa who said he will be right back to post and never came back? wtf WE HAD 48 HOURS AND YET ITS ALL WASTED FOCUSING ON 1 PERSON.

21. ISO #521

After day 1 the Mafia will have had time to talk and organize a bit, Whad and blink seem to not care about this point. Unknown you have posted things "standing up for Voss" yet have not questioned anyone else either, you have a forum mafia champion award, I highly doubt u got it by staying this passive.

My prime suspects I want information from are Unknown, Whad (on other ppl other than voss ffs), blink (same reason as voss), and SCV to answer my question since it seemed like a big deal for him to do (did not even say he didn't want to answer it, lurked around a bit then signed off).

22. ISO #522

Voss (3 [L-4]):
    blinkskater, Whad, Efekannn02

I am down to lynch any of these voters if i do not see a use for 40 hours worth of sitting and yelling at Voss. You guys willing to put the entire game in jeopardy like that if he DID happen to be a citizen doing what he thought was a town move? If not I really hope you have other leads on other people and are not starting from scratch day 2 when Mafia has had their time to organize.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

After day 1 the Mafia will have had time to talk and organize a bit, Whad and blink seem to not care about this point. Unknown you have posted things "standing up for Voss" yet have not questioned anyone else either, you have a forum mafia champion award, I highly doubt u got it by staying this passive.

My prime suspects I want information from are Unknown, Whad (on other ppl other than voss ffs), blink (same reason as voss), and SCV to answer my question since it seemed like a big deal for him to do (did not even say he didn't want to answer it, lurked around a bit then signed off).
    Lmao, i come back today to 10 mentions from you spamming for my role. Just because I'm signed on doesn't mean I'm actually there. I'm actually confused why I would appear still there considering I made that last post yesterday on my mobile before going to bed. If your big lead on me distorted is me supposedly not responding until I woke up from sleeping then you are pushing a fools errand. Scummy in fact.

And yes I was claiming cit.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #525

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lmao, i come back today to 10 mentions from you spamming for my role. Just because I'm signed on doesn't mean I'm actually there. I'm actually confused why I would appear still there considering I made that last post yesterday on my mobile before going to bed. If your big lead on me distorted is me supposedly not responding until I woke up from sleeping then you are pushing a fools errand. Scummy in fact.

Pretty sure this means more people have claimed than not so we might as well all claim lol. But yeah like Voss said I thought we were mostly fake claiming and I'm not saying I'm not TPR but maybe, just maybe, I'm not. Or maybe me saying this confirms me as TPR. Maybe.

26. ISO #526

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Yes.
    You can submit a LW whenever and as frequently as you like throughout the game. The most recent last will I have received will be the one posted if you die.

edit: Submission is via PM.
    Uhhh what? @Iced_Monopoly

Putins Rule of Conduct
    English only.
    No invisible ink or password protected posts
    No out of game communication
    No editing posts
    No direct quoted PMs from host are acceptable
    Minimum 10 post count per day, with posts constituting more than 1 sentence and being of relevant content
    Last wills are not permitted
    No personal attacks on players
    Images may be posted, videos may not
    Threatened, attempted, or faked gamethrows are prohibited and will result in force replace or modkill at the host's discretion
    Questions can be asked in Green and optionally tagged with a @mention, or PM'd to host
    White will be reserved for host to answer in
    Navy, Medium Blue, and Blue are banned.
    All rule violations will be met with punishment at hosts discretion. Infractions on your account may also result depending on the severity of rule broken.

I am slanting towards a lynch to anyone who is not contributing or giving information. It strongly makes me believe they are waiting for night chat to talk with mafia to find out what kind of claims they should be prepared to do.
    Or it's because of the Day 1 mentality, it just like that. Some are like this in the first day, regardless of role E.G. TDL.

Uhm. There's a difference between making a fake TPR claim as citizen, hold it all game long then reveal you're just citizen at last day, and fake claim Castro (Remember it's not a normal survivor, he can help town or help scums very effectively) to get the real one revealed. I see his action as very pro-town. The only reason there would be to not 100% trust him (Which I don't) is that he could be mastermind scum gaining town points. I really don't think Voss is Stalin.
    Great, someone else who agrees that SK is out of the question! Let's convince Whad together

SCV is acting really anti-Town by focusing hard on Voss and Hybrid, the neutral claims, for the entirety of Day 1. I get a similar impression from Whad to.
    It doesn't help that he has one of the most anti-town suggestions which triggered me.

I think it's more beneficial for scum to have the survivor revealed though. Now scum know who NOT to kill at night which makes every other townie that much more of a target.
    The difference of this Surv in question is that this Surv can give random shit such as a GUN or a VEST!!!
    The Surv itself don't have a vest.

Voss LIED. He is hiding something and I have made my argument for why what Voss did helps scum a lot more than it helps the town.
    He did kind of explain his actions though that it's to find the real Surv. I'm still cynical about it and he might be JFK based on a possible what-if scenario that none counterclaimed.
    You pushing for a "Lie" however seems a bit too zealous, as if you're informed.

OF course neutral discussion continues.

It’s anti-Town to reveal the neutral, but it’s way too scummy to pull such a move as scum. You can see right now why this would never happen.
    Too scummy to be scum.

I argue that it's anti-town to reveal the neutral, viewed as not that scummy by most, and thus I conclude that scum might conclude this is a worthwhile gambit.
    This logic.
    Scum lacks a night chat, so if he's mafia he's doing it solo - and SK is way too unlikely based on role similarity of another.
    Scum couldn't think of this as exact worthwhile since they didn't know the exact outcome 'nor did they plan this together.

If anything, if he's mafia - I bet the two others are freaking out hardcore.

Why do you want to know if he claimed citizen so badly? Role fishing is not what I would consider being productive.
    If anything, I'd be more concerned about revealing more roles than we already did for Day 1.

Scum would want to gain town points. Scum could fake claim neutral to hide in the cover of the neutral claim and prepare to retract if cc'ed and pretend it was all to help the town in the first place.
    Counter-argument is that this puts them right at the limelight. Retract or not, the stage light is right on top of their fucking heads for pulling this of.
    Not saying he's scummy or towny based on this, just that the risk is extremely huge.

Trust me, Voss is 1 of the top lynches for me right now. BUT Nawa and SCV (until he answered my question on citizen claim) have taken priority for me. Whad, we know the case against Voss, EVERYONE does, so While that is there I want to push on a few other people rather than becoming tunnel visioned on 1 lead all of day 1. Day 1 is an incredibly important day for town because evils have NOT yet had a time to talk and strategize, so getting AS MUCH day 1 info out of EVERYONE as possible is incredibly valueble.
    Why exactly is Nawa on your top list? If they're AFK, they'll just get replaced.
    Why ARE you so fucking intend on getting that Citizen claim out of SCV?

I'm a True man unlike Voss who is a confirmed liar.
    You take an odd pride in Voss lying, and you "speaking the truth". If anything, this starts to sound very forced.
    BOY CRIED WOLF, MUCH? I'm kind of suspicious of Whad. If Voss is scum, it could still be a Scum VS Scum scenario. Don't take pride if he flips and use that to "town comf" yourself.

This question needs answered.

@Scvmurderer are you claiming citizen?
    Noooo plz

do you claim cit?
    HE'S TRULY FISHING FOR ALL THE CITIZEN

nope, but are you willing to hard claim being a citizen?
    THE EXTREME AMOUNT OF ANTI-TOWN POINTS

Scum coaching? Voss is gonna go back to mafia night chat and help scum coordinate their fake claims.
    Whad is forcing this way too much. Inb4 Exe is a real role in this game but forgot to edit it in.

I claim TPR
    You're being dumb.
    One more to the pool of TPR which Scum can target, which is way more anti-town.

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Well if he claims TPR I better claim TPR as well
    WHERE'S THE FUCKING ROPE

town power role.

Claims
    TPR:
    Marshmallow - Leon
    Unknown - PSS (Bodyguard) or TPR
    Spruance - TPR
    Whad - TPR

Citizen:
    Yuki

I'm only doing this because it's the natural result of DUMB claiming for no reason, and I'm trying to organize it so we can move on. But I'd still rather just stop it.
    Also, I'm not sure who really buys any of these claims, and I hope by me saying this, I can restore some WIFOM protection to some of these folks.
    Lol, this is amazing.
    JUST TO FUCK WITH EVERYONE, I ALSO CLAIM TPR BUT WON'T SAY WHAT I AM OR IF I REALLY SAID THE TRUTH AND I'M CITIZEN???

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    As much as i want to lynch the neutral he will block our votes if we do, invalid
    This is going to be repeated quite a lot I feel. Each day we don't attempt to lynch, it'll just be "we don't because he'll just block it", which causes him to be virtually immune outside of night actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Alrighty
    -vote Voss

My Reason On Voting Voss Is Because He Seems To Be Too Determined To Win Which Is Normally A Scummy Trait In My Personal Experience Against Others (There Are Exceptions Ofcourse)
    This is biased as fuck. What about the hardcore townies?

In b4 the mafia is whad, blink, scv and unknown is SK.
    Inb4 the Mafia is Hybrid, Whad and Unknown and Voss is 'really' the Neutral all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    MotherF-

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

RLVG's Sexy Vote Counter :
    (Click on the names of Voters to get to the vote post)

SCVMurderer is at L-3, being Voted by :
    RLVG, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall, Unknown1234

Voss is at L-4, being Voted by :
    blinkskater, Whad, Efekannn02

blinkskater is at L-6, being Voted by :
    Hybrid

Let's take a look at each individual vote on SCVM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    RED FLAG!
    You do NOT want to force our glorious leader into revealing his actions so that the scum can play accordingly, and if he did otherwise then it would just look bad for himself.
    I am against this.

-vote Scvmurderer
    Votes for Anti-Town idea.

-vote scvmurderer
    The fuck is this vote?

I have to go off, but I'll leave my vote on
    -vote Scvmurderer
    because he's definetly anti-town. Either scum or just really bad player.
    I have a feeling this is a sheep post with me, but he's anti-town.

I’m gonna join this train, see where it goes.

-vote SCVmurderer

Oh lol, it's a train I caused.

Let's look at Voss.

Wow lol
    -vote Voss
    Cool story, bro

Okay. We need to lynch Voss today. I don't know what his game is, but just because he can win with the town doesn't mean he will.

-vote Voss
    Here's the Executioner cosplayer who's tunneling extremely hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Alrighty
    -vote Voss

My Reason On Voting Voss Is Because He Seems To Be Too Determined To Win Which Is Normally A Scummy Trait In My Personal Experience Against Others (There Are Exceptions Ofcourse)
    The fuck is this post.

Can blinkskater be redeemed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    -vote blinkskater

hunch vote
    Hunch vote by the fucking Neutral.

My vote stays on SCVM because it has Marshmallow and Unknown. I don't trust Distorted much though.
    Voss' train is just plain stupid. The only thing really is that Voss "Lied" which is NAI, but holy shit - the tunnel vision in this is strong.

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

SCVMurderer - Soviet Worker
    Hybrid - Fidel Castro
    Efekannn02 - Soviet Worker
    RLVG - Town Power Role
    Voss - Soviet Worker
    Marshmallow Marshall - Leon Trotsky
    Blinkskater -
    Nawa - Soviet Worker?
    Distorted -
    Yukitaka Oni - Soviet Worker
    Spruance - Town Power Role
    Unknown1234 -
    Whad - Town Power Role

FILL IN THE BLANKS
    @blinkskater
    @Distorted
    @Unknown1234

31. ISO #531

I was one of the first people to claim moron...

32. ISO #532

Those are some bold accusations youre throwing out there seeems to me like youre trying pretty hard to play the part of a concerned townie
    Huh?

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

I already told you why I’d vote SCV and why I’m suspicious of Whad and not suspicious of Voss. That being said, the discussion entirely around the neutral makes it hard to read people.

The weekend also just finished so I can go back to being my normal active self.

36. ISO #536

Hybrid - Fidel Castro
    RLVG - Town Power Role
    Voss - Soviet Worker
    Blinkskater -
    Nawa - Soviet Worker?
    Distorted -
    Unknown1234 - Town Power Role
    Whad - Town Power Role

FILL IN THE BLANKS
    @blinkskater
    @Distorted

37. ISO #537

Btw your list is wrong on most people and isn’t doing anything useful for Town. Dont see why you made it.

38. ISO #538

Ill be at work for about 12 hours i may be able to check in at lunch but i should be back an hour before hammertime but my vote is staying on Voss untill then, If MM wants me to change my vote and direct it somewhere else I will for I am just a pawn in this game but i will express my opinions. And my opinion is I dont trust Voss
    That’s a new attitude.

39. ISO #539

This worker made a drunken suggestion and will now pay for it, it seems. This worker for the revolution gladly marches to the gallows if that is what the premier commands to redeem himself.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

40. ISO #540

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Hybrid - Fidel Castro
    RLVG - Town Power Role
    Voss - Soviet Worker
    Blinkskater -
    Nawa - Soviet Worker?
    Distorted -
    Whad - Town Power Role

FILL IN THE BLANKS
    @blinkskater
    @Distorted
    So distorted and blink confirmed capitalist scum?

41. ISO #541

If you're town, you really, REALLY need to stop making this kind of blind tunneling. This is what lost us the game last time (and distorted being a pro )
    Actually, what lost us the game last time was you and blinkskater being tunneled on ME being scum. You have to learn to look past actions and read people's intentions and if they are scum or town intentions. I believe that Voss's action is NAI, but his intentions are scum intentions.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

42. ISO #542

Whad - Town Power Role
    RLVG - Town Power Role

Voss - Soviet Worker

Hybrid - Fidel Castro

Unclaimed:
    Blinkskater -
    Nawa - Soviet Worker?
    Distorted -

Rearranged this list so now we can see one of the TPR claimers is definitely scum and there are still some people who are unclaimed.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

43. ISO #543

Don’t know why we have done everything possible to distract from scum-hunting and tilefish. Nice.

44. ISO #544

Don’t know why we have done everything possible to distract from scum-hunting and tilefish. Nice.
    The rolefishing is helping PoE scum imo. We either all do it or all don't do it and it's already happening so w/e. I suspect that the guys who haven't claimed yet are scum who want tonight to coordinate their fake claims.

-vote scvmurderer

Just since a Voss lynch looks like it's not happening b/c conf.town MM town reads him (also and I won't be on closer to EOD).

45. ISO #545

I might be doing the wrong thing, but I think I'm doing the right thing. I've also breadcrumbed heavily just in case there aren't last wills (as is stated in the setup but contradicted by Iced in thread).

I'm going to submit a last will tonight just in case though. PSS on me please

Whad over and out.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

On you instead of Marsh?
    Scummy~
    Marsh will probably get healed by Vladimir. I have a 1/4 chance of being Vladimir (more, if you count that other people have claimed other TPR-non Vladimir roles).

48. ISO #548

On you instead of Marsh?
    Scummy~
    tbh its actually scummy that you baited my last post out of me. I think that a real town RLVG would be able to connect the dots better than that and remember that the logical flow is for Vladimir to heal the outed Trotsky.

49. ISO #549

I might be doing the wrong thing, but I think I'm doing the right thing. I've also breadcrumbed heavily just in case there aren't last wills (as is stated in the setup but contradicted by Iced in thread).

I'm going to submit a last will tonight just in case though. PSS on me please

Whad over and out.
    Lol.

50. ISO #550

I have a feeling Whad might be the Serial Killer. Whad wants the PSS - Unknown - to defend Whad so that the Mafia can't kill them and that Whad would remove the risk of getting murdered by the PSS when attacking someone else.

The claim of 1/4 chance of being Vladimir doesn't help either, because there's already Leon and PSS claimed so it's a coinflip, and Vladimir could counterclaim this.

The reason for the tunnelvision is probably because of an informed, biased view that Whad might get another scum lynched, giving maximal amount of town points spite being a possible scum versus scum scenario.

#Discuss