S-FM 242: The Coldest War - Page 141
Register

User Tag List

Page 141 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3149

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I just got prodded for low activity even though my time zone makes it unable for me to post during day before about now anyway....?
    Hey Whad.
    WIFOM - I'm Mafia, there's two team mates out there. One of us is a Consort with a gun and can double kill if not lynched.
    Also the real KGB removed the vote from a town, making it even harder to lynch us and you have to rely on a trolly neutral.
    Nawa was finally replaced, so no more bullshit gamethrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    One last thing before I fall asleep is, RLVG told us about the gun. Meaning he wants us to know about it by pointing that JFK ability out to us. He probably wants us to overthink about it and make a bad decision.

Think about that for the night Distorted.
    I did. I am expecting 2 town deaths tonight. With only 2 mafia, maximum = 2. Lynching Voss I would expect 1. But seems everyone wanted RLVG first which i do not mind because it allows us to get rid of the consort and literally 100% confirmed Mafia. Hybrid is town, I have 0 doubt about that so that gives us voting power still so I want to protect him and get him his win as well here. He can try to mind-game us all he wants, but if they have a gun, still can only do 1 kill if you have 2 guns. He just wont be able to RB us. hell, from how hard he is pushign this im starting to think maybe he has the gun lol and voss may be the consort =P but either way I have 0 doubts on the lynch on him and very very very confident on the lynch on voss next or yuki. He can question all he wants; people can question me about my conclusion all they want and try to poke holes in it, it is solid lol.

Also, in the process of him trying to confuse us he confirmed you as town, making this hands down an easy decision lol

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    It's more like a reminder. Why would she roleblock when everyone is roleblocked lol? N1 double heat action.
    DID NO ONE FIGURE THIS OUT?
    Obviously you have stopped reading, I already said that Voss most likely has a gun from N1 because there would be no point for the consort to RB when all players got RBed, which is why NOBODY got RBed =P doenst RB mafia, only town. We know it was used N1 lol and Voss has the gun, or potentially you from how this is going =P

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    With Whad not showing up to change his mind, I do that 100% of the games I'm in. I'm a firm believer in following the TPR. (I'd actually like to convince the TPR to go elsewhere, but if they're not willing, game loss would be on them). And anyway, with a Spruance lynch, blink would still be alive to kill a mafia for us, as I set that up for. And assuming Nawa is just the worlds worst TPR (which I dont think is the case), from your perspective, lynching nawa would have put us in the same place for today.

Unknown, I can concede SOME of those categorizations can be read that way, but some of them are just false. I'll go through them once Hybrid comes online, but he's literally deciding game right now.

~~

I don't know why I'm having these conversations with at the least one confirmed mafia. Toodles until someone mentions me that Hybrid is back. Please don't be an ass and not mention me!
    I don't find someone voting with confirmed TPR suspicious (heck, I did it with MM on scvmurderer), but I think that in your case it seems suspicious that you turned on a belief you really firmly held (that you should not lynch a TPR claimer).
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Wait... Whad shot spruance 2. I think that is 2 death notes there?

Are we supposed to be able to tell if it is 2 death notes? or is that the standard format for 1 or 2?

I think that is 2 death notes.
    I didn't have a gun and also did not shoot spruance.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

@Whad STAY ON HYBRID
    @Hybrid stay on Whad

After we get voss, we can hit yuki. then mafia can no longer kill.
    What about Hybrid vest Efekann and I'll heal Hybrid? Mafia can kill me and then Efekann wouldn't have a vest.

no they cant. But Consort has the ability to give Consigliere a 1 shot gun. and GF (yuki, can kill) so there will be 2 kills tonight, just please vote YUKI FIRST TOMORROW, then voss. since after voss uses that 1 shot gun, no more kills can happen from ihm.
    Pretty sure any mafia can be sent for the factional kill just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Actually good point. He’s probably hoping Nawa continyes throwing and Whad keeps afking.
    I'm not AFK'ing. I can't help that Iced's games are really bad for my time zone/availability. But I'm not afk, I'm still here. Just unable to be on anywhere near EoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Pretty sure any mafia can be sent for the factional kill just FYI

I'm not AFK'ing. I can't help that Iced's games are really bad for my time zone/availability. But I'm not afk, I'm still here. Just unable to be on anywhere near EoD.
    Mafioso

Action: May be sent for the factional night kill.

It is specified that he is able to. I highly doubt any other mafia can be sent. The rules do not state that they become mafioso if there is no kill capable roles.

Mafioso

Action: May be sent for the factional night kill.

It is specified that he is able to. I highly doubt any other mafia can be sent. The rules do not state that they become mafioso if there is no kill capable roles.
    and im pretty sure them being able to change roles or abilities is something that would HAVE to be noted in the rules.

@Whad btw: protect hybrid tonight. A survivor willing to give up his win for town is not something that comes around often, gives good reputation to the "survivors always side with evils" theory. If he is willing to do that, I am willing to die and give him his win with the town, rather than taking the safer alternative and letting him die. He could have ended the game today if he used his heat, he did not. Protect hybrid, keep him alive He will get his win with us.
    Yeah I will protect Hybrid. Thanks to him for not just skipping the day.

and im pretty sure them being able to change roles or abilities is something that would HAVE to be noted in the rules.
    It's usually implied in every setup that any mafia can forego their usual night action to perform the kill OR in some cases perform a kill in addition to their night action. Plus there is no mafioso in the setup unless sleeper agent gets converted.

May any member of the mafia be sent for the mafia factional kill? Would a mafia member have to forego their normal night action to perform a factional kill?