S-FM 242: The Coldest War - Page 140
Register

User Tag List

Page 140 of 158 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3149

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Distorted, what do you think about the death note addressing Spruance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

I had a suspicion it wasn't addressing Spruance.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I had a suspicion it wasn't addressing Spruance.
    hmm if they were addressing Nawa though to "skip day" not show up, then 1 they just got him replaced...and 2 they would have just told him that during night chat rather than in a death note.

At first I though it was Whad shooting Spruance, but we all got RBed the night hybrid tried to give Whad the gun. Either way RLVG = lynch and Voss is obvious lynch. if something REALLY BIG happens to persuade away from Yuki (highly highly doubtul) then Fury could become a suspect, but i really do not believe it. well actually thinking it makes 0 sense...because if spruance was TPR and out of the 3 TPR claims RLVG just admitted mafia, that pretty much guarantees @Fury as town.

Yuki is probably just as confirmed scum as Voss is. They claimed PSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Voss claimed cit.
    yuki.

Yuki claimed Lenin at the beginning of the day. The DN looked like it was trying to frame Whad. I think yuki was doing an obvioius GF thing and trying to frame himself, and then tried to frame Whad because "i bought" the self framing. After he claimed lenin I asked what actions he did (wanted to see night chat) he then claimed PSS and signed off, has not been back yet.

Nawa AND Yuki claimed Lenin? really?

Nawa didnt. Yuki did at the beginning of today. go look at it lol second i started asking questions he just reclaimed and bailed.
    i quoted this to you earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    -vote whad

i am the real lenin
    stop confusing me.

K i need to go, but if possible try not to end day early or atleast until Fury pops in. I won't be around tomorrow, except maybe in ~10 hours from now, or later tomorrow night.

Peace out.

One last thing before I fall asleep is, RLVG told us about the gun. Meaning he wants us to know about it by pointing that JFK ability out to us. He probably wants us to overthink about it and make a bad decision.

Think about that for the night Distorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    One last thing before I fall asleep is, RLVG told us about the gun. Meaning he wants us to know about it by pointing that JFK ability out to us. He probably wants us to overthink about it and make a bad decision.

Think about that for the night Distorted.
    It's more like a reminder. Why would she roleblock when everyone is roleblocked lol? N1 double heat action.
    DID NO ONE FIGURE THIS OUT?

honestly, dont buy it. RLVG was 1 of the FEW people who would NOT vote u. I think RLVG and Voss jus staged that. IF SO that literally confirms a yuki, RLVG Voss team.

DOES ANYONE ELSE CLAIM THEY WERE RBED? @Whad specifically?
    Not role blocked.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.