S-FM The Coldest War - Page 129
Register

User Tag List

Page 129 of 158 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3149
  1. #2561

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    From before that lynch yesterday I have such a strong scum read of Yuki. And I feel yuki was trying to get himself lynched over Voss. I think Voss is consigliere with a gun. Him alive means 2 kills for mafia tongiht.
    I SAID THIS. WHAT THE FUCK.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  2. #2562

  3. #2563

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Voss pinged Hybrid twice because he knows he could get quick lynched and scum would lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P

  4. #2564

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    If hybrid votes me, game's over. The town votes aren't there, and me at L-2 is crazy for ending day early.

    If you're really not consig, can you PLEASE unvote?
    this game has been so frustrating that honestly im ready to pull the trigger here and yolo it. I strongly believe we have this figured out. If unknown is the scum and won my trust back after suspecting him the entire game, fking well played unknown!! lol But there was extreme buddying going on between u 2 which made 0 sense (for u to both be mafia as well) and with SK gone 1 of u has to be mafia. From VOTING PATTERNS alone I trust it is you. In the mod a lot of the times I will cut out wording and just lynch people who refused to vote up the confirmed mafia, works out with high success rate, curious to see how it works in FM.

  5. #2565

  6. #2566

  7. #2567

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Just a spoiler, but Voss is actually a Town who got his vote removed, so out of the 5 required Town - only 4 can vote, so it's literally all on Hybrid.
    ... And then there's Nawa.
    getting a vote removed does not confirm him as town. If anything it confirms that Spruance was on the same train of thought of him being scum.

  8. #2568

  9. #2569

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    I THINK SPRUANCE REMOVING HIS VOTE IS BULLSHIT: REASONING:

    HOW IMPORTANT WOULD A LOOKOUT/DETECTIVE BE RIGHT NOW IN THIS GAME? FUCKING INSY IMPORTANT. WHY REMOVE SOME1S VOTE? especially when hybrid has made it CLEAR that he is willing to stop all votes for town.

    Spruance removing some1s vote (especially Voss) over confirming 1 of the citizens is BS lol

  10. #2570

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I THINK SPRUANCE REMOVING HIS VOTE IS BULLSHIT: REASONING:

    HOW IMPORTANT WOULD A LOOKOUT/DETECTIVE BE RIGHT NOW IN THIS GAME? FUCKING INSY IMPORTANT. WHY REMOVE SOME1S VOTE? especially when hybrid has made it CLEAR that he is willing to stop all votes for town.

    Spruance removing some1s vote (especially Voss) over confirming 1 of the citizens is BS lol
    why the hell is there a face in there? anyways I will repeat this again.

  11. #2571

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    where did you push yuki yesterday?? ....i did not see that =\
    There wasn't a need to push Yuki yesterday. As I said before, and how Unknown miscategorized me, I was following the strategically best plan.

    Lynching mafia yesterday would have resulted in cross faction killing, aka we would have seen a scum death. Blink would have killed a TPR claimer, or I think that would have been the best plan. I didn't think Yuki was scum, because I had him in my town pool with Unknown. I wanted it to be between you and blink.

    Look, I'm sorry I was wrong, but I should get my one mislynch. Nearly everyone else did with scv.

    ~
    Ultimately yes, lynching SK was better, but it puts town in a worse position because today Spruance blocked me, instead of one of the TPRs claimers.
    ~

    After blink's lynch, (or your lynch), we would have still been in a good place, hoping blink killed the wrong person. We go after TPR claimers today. (There are 3 for only one spot LOL). You might have been dead, but I would have been able to read you better in future games.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  12. #2572

  13. #2573

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I THINK SPRUANCE REMOVING HIS VOTE IS BULLSHIT: REASONING:

    HOW IMPORTANT WOULD A LOOKOUT/DETECTIVE BE RIGHT NOW IN THIS GAME? FUCKING INSY IMPORTANT. WHY REMOVE SOME1S VOTE? especially when hybrid has made it CLEAR that he is willing to stop all votes for town.

    Spruance removing some1s vote (especially Voss) over confirming 1 of the citizens is BS lol
    Hybrid hasn't said that since D1, right after I said I was Castro. Hybrid's with town.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  14. #2574

  15. #2575

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    getting a vote removed does not confirm him as town. If anything it confirms that Spruance was on the same train of thought of him being scum.
    spruance 100% voted me because I voted him.

    Is RLVG openly wolfing???

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  16. #2576

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Just a spoiler, but Voss is actually a Town who got his vote removed, so out of the 5 required Town - only 4 can vote, so it's literally all on Hybrid.
    ... And then there's Nawa.
    this literally feels like gloating.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  17. #2577

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    This is the deathnote

    Hybrid please use your heat ability? It'll end game faster
    Spruance, if you're mafia, skip day.

    (literally framing Whad, which Yuki tried to claim HE was actually lenin and go for Whad....amatuer fake framing)
    (and begging for hybrid to use heat ability to help mafia win, which is exactly what Voss is doing right now)

    I think Yuki may be GF, RLVG Consort, Voss Consigliere. Voss being consigliere is in BOTH my scenarios.

  18. #2578

  19. #2579

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This is the deathnote

    Hybrid please use your heat ability? It'll end game faster
    Spruance, if you're mafia, skip day.

    (literally framing Whad, which Yuki tried to claim HE was actually lenin and go for Whad....amatuer fake framing)
    (and begging for hybrid to use heat ability to help mafia win, which is exactly what Voss is doing right now)

    I think Yuki may be GF, RLVG Consort, Voss Consigliere. Voss being consigliere is in BOTH my scenarios.
    I DON'T WANT HYBRID TO USE THE HEAT ABILITY. THAT MAKES TOWN LOSE. I WANT HYBRID TO VOTE FOR ME.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  20. #2580

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •