Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Hampety: 2-S2-1-5312938

Account Name: Hampety
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-5312938
    Your Realm: EU
    Approximate Points: ~12k (?)

Hey guys, I am requesting a point restoration because I reinstalled the game after the big news of this game going f2p and thought It would bring alot of new players into Mafia, but what I never thought of was backing up my save files. I got no replays showing my points because I deleted my Mafia youtube videos, which was a mistake..

As far as I can remeber I had around 200 games played, and I think I had over 12.000 points and I always used a Orange colored name.
    I'm genuinely happy because of this one guy who gave me a guide in the middle of a Mafia game yesterday on how to restore points. And second of all, I can't go on roulette without my points

So I'm back on SC2 after a whole year without Mafia and I hope it's possible to restore the points.
    NOTE: First time doing a request on a forum

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Hampety: 2-S2-1-5312938

Tried looking through youtube, but couldn't find anything.. Tried to look up a guy who I knew I had played with before, but I think his channel is deleted so yeah, still nothing. While I'm at it, how come I got a 2 in the beginning of my ID? Unlike others who got 1. But It's not the end of the world, I would probably switch over to NA since Mafia on EU is quite lackluster right now.

Nvm, I’m retarded Europe is the second Server, that’s why I got 2 in my Id
    Last edited by Hampety; December 9th, 2017 at 04:10 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6