S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1638
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Hm... About Whad. Who's town/scum if Whad flips town/scum? Same about Efekannn. Distorted, Unknown and myself are the most "clear" zone here. Scv, Efekannn and Whad are the suspicious ones. That's from my own perspective, of course. I'd like to see others'
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Voted Me So Shut Up
    You could still be a follower of the evil insect. And I said I was just buying time. READ.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm... About Whad. Who's town/scum if Whad flips town/scum? Same about Efekannn. Distorted, Unknown and myself are the most "clear" zone here. Scv, Efekannn and Whad are the suspicious ones. That's from my own perspective, of course. I'd like to see others'
    That is my thinking as well. If BOTH efekannn and Whad (unlikely) SOMEHOW both popped town. SCV would be almost an obvious lynch.

MM is probably one of the most confirmed town here due to being put on L-1 by hybrid (a lot more reasons as well if anyone actually needs the details, but pretty sure we all know them by now).

If we lynched efe and he popped town id still be inclined to lynch whad. Both are mayor red flags and I am certain at least one is scum/lamadamadingdong
    LOTS of truth to this, so I feel that is being said with a logical outlook.

THIS QUOTE on the other hand is something I have been waiting for.
    On a side note. While I do think distorted is town at the moment, we are getting into the mindset distorted has no possibility of be scum. It's not hard to get into the mindset of lynching ones followers and being as helpful as possible to town in doing so.
    Yes, that is 100% true, nobody is "confirmed" here, but a cult would KNOW they would have to BEGIN to discredit the town members at some point, especially after losing a vote (hybrid). He has also begun questioning MM.

Now I do not look too far into this, but if both Whad and Efe popped town, this would become my biggest leads. But I think the odds of them both being town is little to none. SCV gave the Hybrid meta which was the biggest clue in leading to hybrids lynch, but he did not feel comfortable voting him with his own meta on him.

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I feel you are over thinking hybrid here. Hybrids not some mastermind scum, least not one time I've played with him. I town read distorted hard right now. I also look at MM in a more friendly light right now. That leaves only so many ppl left to lynch and I'm still hung up on your early aggression and sheeping my train at start. Efe is a null read as always and he will be lynched next but I feel the town as a whole gets more info from lynching you.

And why do you say it's 0 chance of more then one scum on that rlvg train? Are you saying every1 else on that train is inno? That's suspicious considering the only ones were on it are the prime shape.

Are you slipping whad?
    I'm not saying that 2/3 scum can't be on RLVGs train, but it seems too exposed for a scum team to all vote to mislynch RLVG which is what you argue if you say hybrid/efrkaann/whad is the scum team. Even blink/hybrid/Edelman really exposes the scum team. So idk I still don't know what to think but it seems unlikely to me.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    (in response for efekannn bringing attention to himself asking to be lynched D1)

Efekannn02. efekannn is given very little credit, the same answer goes for "what town would be so anti-town", "what scum wouldne't defend (efekannn and hybrid in this case).

You're lead on hybrid was very off, I think giving the town a little credit/trust may be beneficial. If you are truly town
    you give very detailed and well-thought opinions. I feel that if you are town, even if you have "a town read" on efekannn,
    look at where the majority is at with it. If efekannn pops up town (which I highly doubt), then I would definitely be more
    inclined to believe you. But as SCVMurderer said, that suspicion is going to be a lurking thing. From how resistant you are with efekannn, it really makes me believe you think he is a follower (which is not what i thought before), and u are armadillo.

(SCV quote)

Everyone would still have this suspicion, but If efekannn is town I think seeing what you come up with would be worth a REAL consideration, because I really do like the logic behind everything you are saying. I can also see where you are comnig from on almost ALL of it. I am just having a hard time comprehending why you do not even feel slightly suspicious of efekannn. If anything it is a huge information vote as well, mainly information on you. The original lynch was going to be you, but you asked for time. If you are going to live efekannn isn't that is really what this thought process is in the town right now.

Unknown also had a strong town read on you, and he is the most experienced player here; so that also is a big consideration. his reasoning makes complete sense to, which could lead to the

quote. It is very easy to find a scum and then just CHOOO CHOOO anyone suspicious with them have watched it fail many times, but having 2 people alive is not something that usually ever happens with this much suspicion.
    My town feeling about Edelman is diminishing because he hasn't contributed nearly as much as he should if he is town. However I felt he was so carefree in the earlier days that it seemed like a town lean to me. I think even if I don't vote to lynch him the town has enough votes, and of course once I'm ready with having reread and rethought everything I would vote him over letting a town member die due to lack of lynch.

I think that since I know with 100% certainty that you guys are wrong about me being scum, I feel uncomfortable with the general consensus that Efekann is also scum. The town isn't right about both of us and if you can be wrong about me it's also possible to be wrong about Efekann. I just want to figure out who out of the "town block" is a remaining scum because whenever you lynch me it's just gonna make you feel more confident in another town voice to take into account.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

11. ISO #1061

I'm going to be afk for most of the today and potentially a lot of the night and tomorrow morning. I will have my phone and be able to check in ect ect and keep up on the reading throughout the day. At around midnight (PT, 10 hours left on the day 3 clock) im going to pop on and either vote Efekannn or Whad dependong on who has 3 votes so a random towny is not lynched since many of us cannot guarantee being on for EoD tomorrow morning.

If efekannn has 3 votes, that will be the priority vote because I do want to hear Whad out. The only way that will happen is if Whad votes efekannn (which is still extremely strange the resistance on that) or SCV changes his vote later. If efekannn still only has 2 votes, but Whad has 3 the vote will be on Whad.

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    My town feeling about Edelman is diminishing because he hasn't contributed nearly as much as he should if he is town. However I felt he was so carefree in the earlier days that it seemed like a town lean to me. I think even if I don't vote to lynch him the town has enough votes, and of course once I'm ready with having reread and rethought everything I would vote him over letting a town member die due to lack of lynch.

I think that since I know with 100% certainty that you guys are wrong about me being scum, I feel uncomfortable with the general consensus that Efekann is also scum. The town isn't right about both of us and if you can be wrong about me it's also possible to be wrong about Efekann. I just want to figure out who out of the "town block" is a remaining scum because whenever you lynch me it's just gonna make you feel more confident in another town voice to take into account.
    If you are indeed town, that would lead me to believe an efekannn SCV team because SCV is pushing you a lot harder than he is efekannn. But either way we are going to find out. Town I feel is in a great spot, even if you are BOTH town that leaves obvious lynches left. So I think town has this pretty much hands down.

14. ISO #1064

Another thought: in my experience, scum never does anything blatantly scummy because they are too cautious about their behavior. So I feel like townspeople are usually the ones that end up seeming super scummy like Edelman and I do right now. If I have to logic my way into the strongest scum read, it usually ends up finding scummy town members. So I try to use a combination of both logic and gut feeling to shape my reads. Unfortunately it's hard to explain guy feeling reads which is perhaps why people are finding my feelings about Edelman hard to understand right now.

15. ISO #1065

Another thought: in my experience, scum never does anything blatantly scummy because they are too cautious about their behavior. So I feel like townspeople are usually the ones that end up seeming super scummy like Edelman and I do right now. If I have to logic my way into the strongest scum read, it usually ends up finding scummy town members. So I try to use a combination of both logic and gut feeling to shape my reads. Unfortunately it's hard to explain guy feeling reads which is perhaps why people are finding my feelings about Edelman hard to understand right now.
    Well, efekannn was all over the place first few hours, than got some heat on him and completely dissapeared. He is now slowly reappearing after 2.5 days of pressure. so if you say they are cautious about behavior, maybe efekannn "checked" himself due to how he acted day 1 and just withdrew.

16. ISO #1066

If you are indeed town, that would lead me to believe an efekannn SCV team because SCV is pushing you a lot harder than he is efekannn. But either way we are going to find out. Town I feel is in a great spot, even if you are BOTH town that leaves obvious lynches left. So I think town has this pretty much hands down.
    I'm just worried about the scenario where Edelman And I are both town. In that case who is scum? Blinkskater/scv maybe? If MM is amadyus then Hybrid was super ballsy and probably won it for the scum team because of his L-1 vote on MM. I feel like all my new thoughts involve MM as being confirmed not Amadeus because of that.

17. ISO #1067

Well, efekannn was all over the place first few hours, than got some heat on him and completely dissapeared. He is now slowly reappearing after 2.5 days of pressure. so if you say they are cautious about behavior, maybe efekannn "checked" himself due to how he acted day 1 and just withdrew.
    I am definitely coming around to that possibility because he hasn't been very present. Sometimes the scum just lurk their way away. I guess part of me finds it more exciting if the scum players would be doing crazy conspiracy theory level gambits to communicate with each other and to outplay us to win instead of just taking the cheap easy road of trying to lurk to victory.

18. ISO #1068

Assuming Edelman is Amadeus then blink or scv is follower. I need to reread and figure out who would lynch me first and then not lynch Amadeus. If Edelman is follower then Amadeus is probably confused if I am follower or not.

19. ISO #1069

I'm just worried about the scenario where Edelman And I are both town. In that case who is scum? Blinkskater/scv maybe? If MM is amadyus then Hybrid was super ballsy and probably won it for the scum team because of his L-1 vote on MM. I feel like all my new thoughts involve MM as being confirmed not Amadeus because of that.
    SCV and blink become top priority if you are both town (which i still highly doubt). BUT another scenario I thought of since you bring up crazy gambits, if you are evil and efe is town I would actually have to go back and look up all UnKnowns stuff just because he defended a vote on you; that is literally the only scenario I can see that being possible in though.

If you are both town the team most likely becomes SCV + blink becomes the most probable, but i still doubt it. There is other scenarios but figure we will address and tweak them as we find out more information from the lynches. Right now with the 2 variables (u and efe) still both alive with everything that happened, it makes it really hard to focus on anything else without more information from there. If hybrid voted MM to L-1 (while efekannn was alive and able to hammer) and 8 active people in the game, fking BALLSY scum move right there lol and I would be mind-blown by that kind of play.

20. ISO #1070

Dude! Im Home! I Never Check Myself Because Im Too Lazy

Now Stop Thinking About This False Thoughts And Trust Me

IM A HALODEN STALKING BAIT!
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1071

You Will Regret It To Lynch Me Because Ill Come Up Town

I Know Youre Pretending To Just Want To Lynch Me Distorted You Actually Want And Need To Lynch Me Because Im The Only One Able To See Trough Your Jestery

Now Stop Finding Excuses To Lynch Me Aarmydeus!
    -vote Distorted

Now Know Whose The Boss Of Me! (im pretending lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Wait A Second.... My Own Instincts Say NEVER TRUST SCVMURDERER AND MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL AND HYBRID!

Those Deadly 3 Can Either Troll Too Much Or Be Annoying As Hell...

Get SCV For Voting Me! And Get Hybrid For Taking Away My Own Responsibility And Protecting Me By That!

And Get Marshmallow Because Hybrid Voted Him!
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

so your not willing to vote efekannn?

Hybrid defended efekannn because he knows efekannn wouldent survive without the help.
    you defended efekannn by voting the person who called out efekannn D1.

and you just said Efekannn/Blink team, now you are reading efekannn as town once a vote gets thrown on him...
    He Knows He Would Have Be Right When I Get Lynched And Get Fake Town Points By That!

Do You Guys Did Ever Think Which Playstyles Would Work On A Null Read Like Me? Especially Me!

Almost All Of Them If Not All
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

But Still I Want To Lynch You All And The Closest Do Die Right Now Is Me And A Random Person I Dont Know About Named Whad

So......

I WANT TO LIVE BECAUSE DISTORTED ANNOYED ME! (aslong as my plan works when Whad is dead Distorted will get a lead aswell)

So......

-vote Whad
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

Oh No I Opened The Laptop....

IM SO LAZY TO DO A READ!!!!!!!!!

Marshmallow Marshall Do One For Me Please It Should Be One About The Relations Between Hybrid And Distorted And Their Votes
    Err Hybrid and Distorted aren't linked... Wtf efe?!

47. ISO #1097

But Still I Want To Lynch You All And The Closest Do Die Right Now Is Me And A Random Person I Dont Know About Named Whad

So......

I WANT TO LIVE BECAUSE DISTORTED ANNOYED ME! (aslong as my plan works when Whad is dead Distorted will get a lead aswell)

So......

-vote Whad

48. ISO #1098

That is my thinking as well. If BOTH efekannn and Whad (unlikely) SOMEHOW both popped town. SCV would be almost an obvious lynch.

MM is probably one of the most confirmed town here due to being put on L-1 by hybrid (a lot more reasons as well if anyone actually needs the details, but pretty sure we all know them by now).

LOTS of truth to this, so I feel that is being said with a logical outlook.

THIS QUOTE on the other hand is something I have been waiting for.

Yes, that is 100% true, nobody is "confirmed" here, but a cult would KNOW they would have to BEGIN to discredit the town members at some point, especially after losing a vote (hybrid). He has also begun questioning MM.

Now I do not look too far into this, but if both Whad and Efe popped town, this would become my biggest leads. But I think the odds of them both being town is little to none. SCV gave the Hybrid meta which was the biggest clue in leading to hybrids lynch, but he did not feel comfortable voting him with his own meta on him.
    Hybrid used his meta against me to look like usual, but he pulled it too far lol. That being said, I am not confirmed town, but confirmed not Armadillo. Which is the thing that matters the most imo. But don't see things with a... distortion. ;)

49. ISO #1099

Hm, Here i thought i would be coming back to walls of text after being afk for 6 hours. And what has been posted is lackluster. Efe filler mostly.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

50. ISO #1100

efek, what do you think of how Whad is? you are just voting him to stay alive... but other trhan that, hwat is your opinion on her?
    I see you still havnt decided if its a he/her lmao
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!